Starmade v0.19431 - No More Turret Lag, Jump Inhibitors & Admin Tools

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You can just create new factions, set up their alliances/enemies, and then assign the waves for those factions, I think.
    Is there a way to have a custom faction auto-set itself as enemy to player factions?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Nice update, thanks !
    Little problem tho, inventory is not big enough in creative mode. Some items, some flora for exemple are missing. Is it due to the fact that i have plusnine's pack on my game ?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Why thank you for implementing a griefing engine. A far better solution to this problem would be to have jump drives discharge should a player fire weapons. This would have prevented the hit-and-run tactics that people have been complaining about, and allow non-combatants to escape from combat.

Reactions: RoAnnon

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Why thank you for implementing a griefing engine. A far better solution to this problem would be to have jump drives discharge should a player fire weapons. This would have prevented the hit-and-run tactics that people have been complaining about, and allow non-combatants to escape from combat.
    Well this won't help griefers much until they go out of their way to camp a site you might have a chance of appearing at, or scan your whole system trying to find your ship in it and even if they do find you, well, you can still have a ship that has a powerstable jammer and 100% overdrive to get the hell outta there.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yes, true, but they could also have 100% overdrive. This was the wrong solution. I have no problem with stationary jammers, I just have a problem with mobile ones. If you want to fill a system with stations with jammers, then fine. Just keep the off of ships (or, if a ship uses them, then they become unable to fire or more).

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Lol I've been working on an easily deployed ship for this. Trust me it is harder than it looks to keep in range. Even if they did fire the jammer it'd only work if the jump drive was smaller than it if I remember.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    HYPEE o᷂᷂᷂᷂᷂᷂᷂᷂_o᷂᷂᷂᷂᷂᷂᷂᷂ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    So any progress on some kind of heat shield? It's pretty unrealistic that I'm in a space ship with lasers that can strip mine a planet clean and the heat from a sun kills me instantly when I jump past it. Spacecraft that humans on present day earth send up are shielded from the sun's heat. Heat shields should have been implemented before heat damage from suns was implemented.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    If you are dying from the sun it is because you are in the sector it is in, or your core isn't shielded by blocks on the side the sun is on. Blocks between the core of your ship and the sun = no dying from sun unless you jumped into it. Also the blocks can't be blocks that let light through them.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444165209,1444165123][/DOUBLEPOST]Although yes we need some kind of display for what sectors are the burn and kill zones.