• Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Wooo Inhibitors and Optimizations

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Using Steam? Don't...

I just downloaded (not on Steam).
    No, via the normal launcher. He starts the upload to files.star-made.org and then that site has to prepare the files for release, adding to the build index and sending to mirrors etc

Reaction score
    No, via the normal launcher. He starts the upload to files.star-made.org and then that site has to prepare the files for release, adding to the build index and sending to mirrors etc
    I see. I just got the archive, I prefer to install my stuff manually. Seems to pay off ; )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    YAAAAY
    ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    lol Jump Inhibitors. Nothing like saying, Sorry You Aren't Running Away This Time. :P

Reactions: SkylordLuke

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    HA. No chickening out this time!

Also, I love the dev blogs, so I'd love to read more about how you managed to get rid of the turret lag, schema

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Uhm... I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is it possible to have a big turret with multiple smaller turrets on top? I tried making it a few days ago... It seemed like the smaller turrets each wanted to rotate the big one so it got stuck.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Uhm... I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is it possible to have a big turret with multiple smaller turrets on top? I tried making it a few days ago... It seemed like the smaller turrets each wanted to rotate the big one so it got stuck.
    chained turrets should work. However if you put like 3 barrels on 1 base, you'll get problems. 1 base with 1 barrel (entity) with another base on top of that with its own barrel for example should work fine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    chained turrets should work. However if you put like 3 barrels on 1 base, you'll get problems. 1 base with 1 barrel (entity) with another base on top of that with its own barrel for example should work fine.
    Thanks. I'll test it out as soon as I can :)