StarMade Surprise Update

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, color me impressed. One, I got the password all by myself and two.. the surprise! Can't wait to see this in game.

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    the password is very hard to solve for mobile users

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    Does this mean that along with space whales we are getting space trees?

Reaction score
    I gathered some hints from the other responses, but it was worth the effort to figure out the password! :)

Reactions: nightrune

Koloss_Meshuggah

Resident Wall Flower
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I just spent the last hour reading a SparkNotes of "The Little Prince" thinking the password was somewhere there (someone mentioned it on page 1). I guess I have something to read now....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    seriously it took me way to much time to reach the surprise because i always skipped the god-damn thrusters in my checklist

Reaction score
    I for one would definitely want planets like this. Would make the planetary side of SM a lot better, it would act as a fantastic platform for new fauna and flora (to breathe life on the new planets and offer more variety to the environment), and as a logical base for actual planetary colonies...

Oh yes, definitely worth figuring out the password.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    So basically, in addition to making us wait longer between announcements and updates and while the entire community is on hold because of the power update idiocy, these clowns make what is supposedly some major announcement about planets, (which many of us avoid like the plague, because that is exactly what they are to our framerates) then f**king hide it behind some unbelievably incomprehensible techie riddle?

Are you f**king kidding me?! This isn't clever, it's vastly irritating.

Put up or shut up. Show us or don't. But if you think I'm digging through your game's ID files for a password you have given utterly useless hints to just to appreciate your work, you can get f**ked. I do not consider it even close to worth the effort.

Some of us are here for the purpose of obtaining information about your game, not to have games played with us.

Reactions: Ithirahad

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    So basically, in addition to making us wait longer between announcements and updates and while the entire community is on hold because of the power update idiocy, these clowns make what is supposedly some major announcement about planets, (which many of us avoid like the plague, because that is exactly what they are to our framerates) then f**king hide it behind some unbelievably incomprehensible techie riddle?

Put up or shut up. Show us or don't. But if you think I'm digging through your game's ID files for a password you have given utterly useless hints to just to appreciate your work, you can get f**ked. I do not consider it even close to worth the effort.

Some of us are here for the purpose of obtaining information about your game, not to have games played with us.
    It was an april's fools joke, take it easy.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Just when I began to think there will be no one stupidly over-reacting... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

This has got to be your april fools joke right? I, and apparently many others, enjoyed the secret puzzle. It was by no means a techie puzzle lol it was just basic game knowledge and looking at the wiki. I'm sure the reason he didn't just release the sneak peak was theres not much else to show at the moment and a lot of work to still be done but wanted us to know that they are indeed working on it. Seriously I have never seen a worse over reaction, and if you honestly can't solve the password go ahead and message me and Ill send you the gif.

Reactions: wizerdwolf

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

Use the wiki and the italicized words to figure out the password. Make sure to use Schema's hint.

Reactions: Vvolodymyr

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    (SAND)=74
    (FOLIAGE) (tree leaves)=85
    ICEPLANET_CRYSTAL=286
    CORE=1
    (THRUSTER)=8