StarMade Discord

Reaction score
    tldr:

power struggle between cbs crew and some other guy who decided to start an sm discord that gained popularity.
    [doublepost=1499285552,1499285205][/doublepost]
    Seems like some people cannot drop the "us vs them" mentality, and are usually completely refusing to see the problems from the other people's viewpoint. It's the same with PvP vs RP/Survival debates on various forums. The SM community in general seems to be very splintered and vocal about some things.

I basically got told to "deal with it or get off the server" for not being a competent PvP player, because god forbid I was trying to play Survival on an Open PvP server. And why did I try to do that? Because there are no actual PvE Survival servers with an active playerbase.
    way to insert your agenda into an unrelated yet active post. hwehwehwe.

you got told to deal with it or leave because thats a perfectly valid response to your argument of trying to get rules changed. you can interpret it how you like. there are no active pve servers because nearly no one enjoys starmade pve for more than 5 minutes of pirate stomping, outside of some marginal popularity for well moderated creative build servers.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    tldr:

power struggle between cbs crew and some other guy who decided to start an sm discord that gained popularity.
    [doublepost=1499285552,1499285205][/doublepost]

way to insert your agenda into an unrelated yet active post. hwehwehwe.

you got told to deal with it or leave because thats a perfectly valid response to your argument of trying to get rules changed. you can interpret it how you like. there are no active pve servers because nearly no one enjoys starmade pve for more than 5 minutes of pirate stomping, outside of some marginal popularity for well moderated creative build servers.
    Not quite. It's more Some shitposter's were bored, exactly what you would expect happened, 'starmade' discord exploded.