StarMade Discord

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    a good idea
    tho most ppl i know are on the cakebuild server's discord. most are either cakers (what i call cakebuild players) or vets tho. a new place for the newbies to hang out seems like something that'd be appreciated by all involved.

Reactions: TGKnight
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    a good idea
    tho most ppl i know are on the cakebuild server's discord. most are either cakers (what i call cakebuild players) or vets tho. a new place for the newbies to hang out seems like something that'd be appreciated by all involved.
    Yeah I know the CakeBuild discord is quite large, but it is mainly focused on well... The CakeBuild Server. I wanted to create a place that doesn't have direct ties to ANY server. Even my own. This Discord will be 100% about the community 100% of the time

Reactions: MossyStone48
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hmmm, I like the idea... just worried that if this get's too big that things could end up getting messy as it's no secret that there are toxic people in the community cause well... all communities have them

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hmmm, I like the idea... just worried that if this get's too big that things could end up getting messy as it's no secret that there are toxic people in the community cause well... all communities have them
    You are very correct in this. As needed the staff team will increase. The current staff has experience in dealing with this though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You are very correct in this. As needed the staff team will increase. The current staff has experience in dealing with this though.
    Ok, all I would have to say about that is be careful who you make staff cause again, some people arn't exactly the nicest and would abuse their powers for their own benefits

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok, all I would have to say about that is be careful who you make staff cause again, some people arn't exactly the nicest and would abuse their powers for their own benefits

I have years of experience running my own servers, and so does the other staff member. We will keep things as nice as we can :)

Thank you for the warning / concern!

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Yeah I know the CakeBuild discord is quite large, but it is mainly focused on well... The CakeBuild Server. I wanted to create a place that doesn't have direct ties to ANY server. Even my own. This Discord will be 100% about the community 100% of the time
    Um... no. Literally 90% of the CBS Discord is shitposting, 5% is random other stuff, 3% is other games and 2% is dedgaem in general.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Um... no. Literally 90% of the CBS Discord is shitposting, 5% is random other stuff, 3% is other games and 2% is dedgaem in general.
    Cal it's mainly just you shitposting :u

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    This discord so far has been really fun to be in, with great people on it (With a bit of shitposting, but only in channels designated for it ;)) For that, I shall shamelessly put this so that it is bumped up to the top of the general discussion forum and more people will join in.

Napther

Grumpy builder of Kaiju Design Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Muted a number of the channels, but left the important ones and the support channel open so that one of the more forthcoming "Vets" of this game can assist with any Starmade issue itself.

Except bugs.
    And I cant help if people lose their ship in the core of a star.
    The edge of one... Maybe I can be drafted in to use Pull effects to hoist it out if Admins say "Tough Luck".
    I can also be drafted in for "Care Packages" of stuff to new players if you ask nicely enough in the discord

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It makes me sad that no one is ever talking in the Discord when I get on

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    What TimeZone are you in? Most of the people are currently EST, as we grow there will be a wider range of time zones :)

Reactions: Kyoretsu
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We have recently gotten a good bit of members! I'm sure there will be plenty of people online when you are on also, now!

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Yes, but heaven forbid if you disagree with the admins.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    We've hit a hundred and a give away is planned for Saturday to celebrate. We're still voting on the exact time on Saturday though.