1. 15th of October, 2019: SMD is currently under maintenance, the site may go down while we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    2. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.

StarMade Unofficial Community Discord Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Centauri, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Centauri

Centauri Ancient Lurker & Modder

Greetings players,

The Unofficial StarMade discord server is created for the sole purpose of serving as a hub for the whole StarMade community, with no affiliaton with any single server or faction.
      The invite link is here

The staff and I from the old unofficial StarMade discord, in light of the previous server unexpectedly being removed by the owner, have launched a new server. We are adding more features as we go, and should have all the useful commands that the previous discord had.

We hope to regrow the hub for the community that we had grown into before, and welcome all who join!

2. Etc_Guy

I want to join the server once the new power update is out. The game keeps error locking when the universe initializes in the dev build

3. KyeTheHuskyPup

Hello there is the discord still active if so may I join it because the link doesn't work no more

4. kiddan

kiddan Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror

Unsure, but the official one is still active if you haven't already joined. =)

5. Nauvran

Nauvran Cake Build Server Official Button Presser

it's dead, Jim

6. Thadius Faran

Thadius Faran #1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner

Hello Kye, this discord was shutdown in July as there is now an official discord and the activity had fallen to exactly zero.
      https://starmadedock.net/discord/

7. JumpSuit

JumpSuit Lost-Legacy Director

Aww I was actually looking forward to joining this unofficial discord tbf.