StarMade Discord

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Gotta love that this starmade discord server has a "heil" emoji when we all know Schema is German

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    No, we was having a little fun. Get what ever oversized object you have up your arse out and and stop being such a pretentious fuck.
    Being fun is fine in the shitpost channel. Get off whatever shit you're on and act a little mature.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I'd like to report a violation of the rules pls sir.

I've been permabanned for spam, despite the rules of the server stating that the punishment on first offense is kick. This is clearly admins removing members that they don't like. We expect more from a server that's been officially endorsed by an official community hub. Not even SMD admins are so heavy handed.

Spam by itself is a vague rule that usually warrants either a better explanation as to not leave it open to interpretation (my interpretation of a spam rule results in us not violating it) or a warning to tell people to stop incase they're unaware. Spam rule violations often happen naturally, without the intention of a rules violation, and should not be punished so harshly.

And if you're going to accuse me of breaking a rule, at least stick to your own rules regarding how rules are enforced for god sake.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive

I've been permabanned for spam, despite the rules of the server stating that the punishment on first offense is kick. This is clearly admins removing members that they don't like. We expect more from a server that's been officially endorsed by an official community hub. Not even SMD admins are so heavy handed.

Spam by itself is a vague rule that usually warrants either a better explanation as to not leave it open to interpretation (my interpretation of a spam rule results in us not violating it) or a warning to tell people to stop incase they're unaware. Spam rule violations often happen naturally, without the intention of a rules violation, and should not be punished so harshly.

And if you're going to accuse me of breaking a rule, at least stick to your own rules regarding how rules are enforced for god sake.
    Besides, it's a singalong not spam.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Besides, it's a singalong not spam.
    Singalongs being something that has been allowed in the official SMD chat before. Hell, Calbiri and several staff of the time was involved in the Krakening. I'm guess Gray considers everything he doesn't like to be spam.
    [doublepost=1498575771,1498575006][/doublepost]RedAlert really wants me to point out how your Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers URL is a blatant violation of Schines brand and asset guidelines, and therefore the EULA.

"NOT make people think that you or what your are doing is official; approved or endorsed by us; or associated or connected with us"

Unless I am mistaken, Schine has not officially endorsed you, or the discord. This also results in the fact that if Schine wanted to use that URL for any reason for an actually official discord, they can't. Which is a sucky thing for you to do

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

You've broken rules before and orchestrated an actual "raid" of the server. If you want to get all technical and be a troll then here.

From Official Discord Community Guidelines.

~Cheers Thad

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    No I left CBS in November because it was utter cancer.
    There was no raid you idiot, me and Ash were messing about. Besides, how is actually having a laugh a raid? Oops, my bad, forgot humour was a bannable offence.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Get your victim complex out of here Thad.

No raid planned or conducted, you are just selectivly interpreting an event to try and say rimmer violated discords EULA to try and justify our friend Gray violating StarMade's EULA and potentialy copyright laws as well.

StarMade - Discord Me

Discord.me/starmade
    Wow an alt.

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No! It's the magnificent ALTALERT!

RIP Altalert#674 2017-2017

Last edited:
    Reactions: therimmer96

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    Oh hey i forgot this thing even still existed.

Not like i lost anything though

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Thanks for the concern guys, but no issues where found with the discord. Maybe you guys could focus on making your discord / servers a little better instead of trying to cause issues for everyone else? Attempting to take other people down for BS reasons, and making false claims only makes you guys and CBS look worse.

Good luck <3
    -Gray

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Throwing around insults just proves my point. Grats
    Banning CBS staff because of a few person (one being a CBS staff member) is really wrong.
    So far everything points to you having a grudge against both me and CBS.
    Please just stop.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Banning CBS staff because of a few person (one being a CBS staff member) is really wrong.
    So far everything points to you having a grudge against both me and CBS.
    Please just stop.

Want me to also post the rest of the spam done?

Reactions: Reilly Reese