StarMade 0.1595 Display Blocks

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    do you think that if we put a faction permission block with docks on a trade guild station players will be able to dock with it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    do you think that if we put a faction permission block with docks on a trade guild station players will be able to dock with it?
    There is only one way to see that now, testing

After looking a bit i see one thing about the new ores system, probably rocks you get a chance to have ores inside then and we you get a overlay on these rocks seeing what ore type it is. i hope a Schema or Calbiri can explain it better later

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    schema I think its time to work on releasing that docking orientation control that you said was in the game now but we can't use.

there are so many designs that i want to try that require the docking port anywhere but below the ship

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    I just noticed, shields do no longer work, no regeneration or power consumption. :( And it looks like AI ships have no shields too.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I just noticed, shields do no longer work, no regeneration or power consumption. :( And it looks like AI ships have no shields too.
    They work but you need 2 different shield blocks: capacitor and recharger. The later is on the bottom of the "Ship" section of a shop

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Well, that sucks. Can;t even get remotely close to planets before it causes my computer to lag out.
    Well... I guess you'll have to trade with people who can get to planets, or just wait for very necessary planet optimizations :P

Reaction score
    They work but you need 2 different shield blocks: capacitor and recharger. The later is on the bottom of the "Ship" section of a shop
    thx :D I was always wondering, what that thing, without icon or description does. :) Now just stuff all ships with chargers... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Anyone can tell me the folders name exactly that you are using for custom stations? because "pirate" and "neutral" don't work for me

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Have you put them in a "blueprints-stations" folder, or straight in the main starmade folder?

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Shields are broken in this release. Shields always seem to be registering as 100% even when they are down.

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    inside the blueprints-station, i can make the trading guild work but not the others
    I have the same problem. Trading guild works but the others don´t. But: The trading guild stations spawns as a ship (yes: it is a station and it is placed in the blueprints-station folder) and it doesn´t replace any other station type

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Well, a Station is a Station and a Shop is a Shop, but i think schema will change that later