StarMade 0.152 (fixes and custom sector size)

Reaction score
    It's not difficult to read the whole thing (although some people have reading disabilities so it could take a while), but more-so that people don't want to spend an hour responding to the huge amount of points he made.
    Good point I did not think about that, let me revise my statement by saying it isn't difficult to get through if you dont have a reading disability or if you at least have software like dragon to help you with that.
    My point is more that if you dont read through the entire thing then that doesn't make what you didn't read irrelevant. Therefore making a jab at how long someones explanation was is a mute point.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Majorfatboy - matey, please tone the anger down a notc... er bit. I'm worried the devs will get turned off, and too many readers are going to troll or flame your posts as a whole, and miss some of the good points you raised.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Yeah, health based combat instead of core based combat is coming. It'll give a use to hull and such because they'll provide much more health than, say, a shield or power tank. It'll also allow for astrotechno beams to be useful, as they'll be able to repair a ship all at once instead of as it currently is as a pile of garbage.
    The bad thing about that is that people will not put hull on the outside of the ship and put hull in blocks inside the ship making so ships designs will not be good

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    The bad thing about that is that people will not put hull on the outside of the ship and put hull in blocks inside the ship making so ships designs will not be good
    Why would people stop putting hull on the outside of their ships because of this change?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    people could put there hull any where and spam it with hull like sheilds
    So? People would probably go for shields instead of hull still anyway. Think about it. Would you rather have 495 regenerating hit points + 100 backup non-regenerating points, or 200 (standard) or 400 (hardened) health?