StarMade 0.15 is out

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I currently can't post news entries, so I have to post it here (the news entry will be made later):

I'm currently uploading a fix for the weapon combination curves. A calculator to see how a buff/nerf works has been added in the "tools" section of the client startup screen.

Also there are a few fixes:

- AI can now use Missiles and Beams
    - Shields are now ignored by pull/push/stop effects (can be edited in the config though if you want to turn it off again)
    - /kill_character admin command crash fixed
    - some initial changes to the vanilla config. There will soon be more as more feedback comes in.

Please don't panic about some values in the config. We are working to fix it.

Sven_The_Slayer Missiles have been fixed. The AI jerking is not new and doesn't have anything to do with the server flipping out ^^. I hope to fix that jerking in the upcoming patches

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: WarmasterRaptor
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Sven_The_Slayer Missiles have been fixed. The AI jerking is not new and doesn't have anything to do with the server flipping out ^^. I hope to fix that jerking in the upcoming patches
    Thanks for the quick fixes/reply. I wasn't very clear on that matter, the rapid looking back and forth wasn't the jerking I was referring to, it may have nothing to do with it but his twitchy movements were done at an exceptionally low frame rate compared to the rest of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    I keep getting a Null point error after updating when I start the game and it reaches the point when the first menu should pop up. I even tried redownloading fresh. I did send a crash report.

Reaction score
    I've been waited for this update for so long and its finally here. Schema and Co continue to amaze and excite me with their work. This update is such a game changer! That you guys for doing what you do. Keep up the awesome. :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    is there a list with the block id`s?
    found the admin commands:

414 for the damage beam computer
    415 for the damage beam module
    416 for damage pulse computer
    417 for damage pulse beam
    418 for piercing effect computer
    419 for piercing effect module
    420 (blaze it) for explosive effect computer
    421 explosive effect module
    422 punch-through effect computer
    423 punch-through effect module
    424 EMP effect computer
    425 EMP effect module

there ya go.

took half an hour to go through all the commands but it was worth it. :D

EDIT: more stuff here: 452-459 the new chrystals,
    460 stop effect computer
    461 stop effect module
    462 push effect computer
    463 push effect module
    464 pull effect computer
    465 pull effect module
    466 ion effect computer
    467 ion effect module

Last edited:
    Reactions: marcus87
    Reaction score
    Sorry if I missed it, but where did the multi-shot weapon effects go? Were they scrapped completely or are they a certain combination of things?
    I searched around and I couldn't find any information on this.
    Edit: Sorry! I didn't see it in the weapons chart! I found it. However I have a question, I can't seem to attach my beam computer to my missile computer (additional details: I have a green light and explosive effect attached).
    Edit 2: Most weapons seem pretty underpowered to me, it takes way too long to charge almost anything, the beams do so little damage and are highly ineffective, and I have yet to try the missiles.

Last edited: