SpaceCube-mature and chill people wanted-no kids being retarded -_--server now dead. . .

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This sounds like a nice place to play and get some building done with people.

Mind if i join?

IGN: crimsoncanine

Reaction score
    Hey i\'d like to join my IGN is Roots and my starmade Acc is :Dustandflour

do you guys use skype or ts or anything?

Reaction score
    im the chillest of all the chill in chill ville, you gotta have me! IGN: Tephan

and my friend minipancho94 too

seriously though, a good whitelist server thats not a hasle to get on (siging up on other forums and such) would be great. faction wars and the like are something you just cant do on a public server cause of trolls and greifers making exploit ships and crashing the server with galactica spam...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sounds like my kinda server, I\'d love to sign up! IGN is Oniongo.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, Iv been playing starmade for a while and have palyed on 1 server, But the people on there were to put it nicely, Dicks. So judging by the title and how chilled you are id love to join this server ;)

Probably gonna build something, Maybe do some pvp but i generally like to stay clear of that sort of stuff

IGN: maskj003

Reaction score
    As of this post, The server has gone down again. Please be patient, and Zey will fix the problem.

That also means Whitelisting will have to wait. Sorry about that :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, id like to join if theres any room left? my ign is Gysahl.

(Been looking for a nice server to call home and this one sounds just right =D)

Reaction score
    so yet again, everyone above here is whitelisted, i dont feel like counting at the moment so i\'ll simply guesstimate that in only 4 days we push the boundarie of 60 members on the list. there can be an infinite amount, however i dont know how many slots i can have open at once. so far it hasnt been bad, but the max people thats been on at once is about 11 so, we\'ll see and adjust the max slots as time goes by.

in regards to RandomCommanders statement earlier, yes the server shutdown however i hadnt realized this due to the fact that the window itself froze with everyone on having low Pings so i thought it was still running (^~^;)

but anywho its back up again, and everyone above this comment is free to join. i\'m still looking for more admins, so if anyone feels up to it, find the application in a previous comment and fill it out why dont yuh :D

Reaction score
    sorry guys, my computer is acting up so the server will be down for a few minutes I\'ll get it back up ASAP. sorry for the inconvenience

Reaction score
    You\'re going to have to wait until we can be able to whitelist more people.

Once again, Sorry for the inconvienence.

Reaction score
    yeah guys. my computer won\'t start, I\'m going to keep trying however the server probably won\'t be back up today so you\'ll just have to wait till tomorrow, hopefully. sorry for the inconvenience.

-Zey

Reaction score
    VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYY!

i fixed my computer and the server is back up everyone, as for the people/person above requesting whitelist, i\'ll let my new admins deal with that, im done doing things today XD

Reaction score
    For some reason I still cant log on...

I, as one of the new admins, wanted to start whitelisting, but I probably cant now because--

You know what, sure, I can wait until tomorrow (Meaning since its already saturday here, sometime in the morning.)

Reaction score
    the server is definitley back up, i even got on myself. However, it might just be your connection Random, because i do recall you having this problem in the past when other people were on while you couldnt connect for some unknown reason.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just tried and stuck at connecting. but also like before i was on and others couldnt get on I logged off and couldnt get back on. Is the port forwarded? Just seems like the port is some how closing. or getting blocked

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You sir, have created my kind of server. Perhaps I could make the whitelist? IGN is DeltaE93.

I\'m glad to see this server get such good attention. Its good to know there actually are other level headed gamers! P.S. I do massive builds (and would welcome help!), but if thats an issue I can keep that off the server. I\'m not a pro, still learning. I would also be up to doing youtube videos with others on the server.

Regardless, Congrats on the popular server Zeylander!

Reaction score
    turns out i got on my single player. . .yeah, facepalm.

and i cant connect to it either. and yet again, the reason evades my grasp. hopefully the problem will be solved by tomorrow, if not the server might regretably go down for some time, possibly even permenantly. however before that happens i will be sure i do all i can to solve the situation. thank you for your patience.

-Zey