SpaceCube-mature and chill people wanted-no kids being retarded -_--server now dead. . .

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d love to join, but I dont have an IGN account. Is it neccessary?

Reaction score
    your IGN is your in-game name, its what your name is when your playing the game XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i wanna join the server. my ign is the same as my nick here (i have used it for everything since before i can remember) i really wanna play on servers but dont wanna have griefers and spawn killers. can i please join?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi im new and I was looking for a nice adult server to learn the ropes, I dont mind helping others build ships or starting off small on my own, although I would like the help ^_^ my IGN is the same as my forum acc.Hope to be playing soon ^_^

Reaction score
    those above this comment have been whitelisted.

and moshi dont be mistaken, this isn\'t neccessarily an \"adult\" server, i\'m mainly just looking for those capable of holding themselves with a certain maturity rather than getting abunch of annoying brats. O.O. i mean hell, i\'m only 16 XD

cya in game!

-Zey

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I\'d love to be whitelisted. My internet connection is terrible, and I wouldn\'t get on too much. But it seems like a very relaxed community. Would be good once in a while to play online and just chill :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would like to join your server. I\'m 29 and I have a friend who is 30 he would also like to join his name is Cookiepuncher

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Me and my buddy are looking for a server home. Our IGNs are;

Zei & Raistmere

Reaction score
    It\'s called the \"Anti-Piracy Confederacy.\" (APC for short, I wanted it to be something like Anti-Pirate Confederacy or Anti-Piracy Confederate, but got stuck between the two, and therefore this name happened. Sorry) This faction is dedicated to fighting pirates and having a good time, though if you\'re looking for making money by means of salvage, Zeylander\'s faction, Galactic Salvage Agency (GSA) is still a viable option for you.

With that said, I\'m organizing Group raids on Pirate bases, so If you\'re interested, get whitelisted by Zey and then sign up for my faction. It is at least a starter event until we get Zey to host an actual event. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey, sign me up I\'ve always been looking for a server with decent people to make the experience more enjoyable. My IGN is KrazyKat andI hope to see you soon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey,

I\'m interested in joining this server. My IGN is Shieldsam and I\'m 13, but don\'t judge me as I am very mature.