SpaceCube-mature and chill people wanted-no kids being retarded -_--server now dead. . .

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just the kind of server I was looking for to get started on StarMade. Playing in Sandbox is only so entertaining, would like to play with some other laid-back gamers.

IGN is same as forum nick

See you there!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    -

I\'d like to join, I too am fed up with idoits shooting me at spawn (even in servers with spawn protections xD)

ign is Matticus88

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Glad to finally find a bearable multiplayer server without people just running arround shooting people when they gain nothing from it.

IGN: Grump

Reaction score
    Hey, Im looking for a calm server to play on, maybe group up and kill some pirates or something.

IGN: NerdInABush

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

Your server sounds cool, I\'m pretty new so playing with a relatively sensible bunch of people sounds ideal. My in-game name is PangolinPaws, if there\'s sioll space!

Pan

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would really like to join, this seems like a good server.

My IGN is Nivde

Reaction score
    well i didnt really expect the server to grow at such a rapid rate as this XD
    everyone above this comment has now been whitelisted.

now onto some grimm news. in my intro i said i wasn\'t expecting to be the best server and i highly wasnt expecting this many people to join so fast, but seeing as how it is happening anyway, i should warn some people that my server is in fact only running on 1-2 gigs of RAM for now, so connection might get a little hectic if we get death stars floating every where. However, within a week, maybe two, hopefully not, i will be increasing the RAM size to 7-8 gigs which will act like one of those old rock\'em sock\'em robots that when you hit them their heads would spring up, and this RAM boost will help us hit that bots head alot higher. So if the connection ever gets bleh on you guys just bear with me until the RAM size is increased.

also, i\'ve been hit with this fun idea just yesterday and i was thinking that hey, minecraft servers have big events right? well, maybe we could do the same here. i was thinking since i have been bestowed powerful, ancient tibetan techniques(admin commands) every now and then we could do something awesome like, gather everyone at a specific sector and give evryone a certain amount of cash to build whatever ship the can come up with in a time limit and then start blasting away at eachother.
    HOWEVER!
    it is just an idea, give me some feedback and tell me what you guys think. even throw in your own ideas. cya in game everybody :)

-Zey

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For that idea, I\'d recommend that you instead give a cash limit, and let people build a ship up to that limit, and then save that ship as a fully public blueprint. Then gather everyone and let them purchase their blueprints. While it doesn\'t protect against potential cheating entirely, you can at least guarentee that they start out with a ship that is within the rules.

Unless admins can view the inventory of players. If so, you can just make sure everyone has empty inventory on arrival and host the event at a shop you completely emptied of items for the occasion.

Reaction score
    I am Interested in joining. I have familiarized myself with the game to the extent that I have captured a few pirate bases and have a stockpile of resources at my singleplayer faction home. Count me in!

I usually don\'t use skype, sorry :(

IGN: RandomCommander

Reaction score
    Hey man i\'ve been looking for a server that isnt full of idiots and greifers that actually wanna play the game. if your still allowing i\'d be happy if you\'d whitelist me, IGN of course RockBlocker

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey,cool server I\'m up for the faction wars as a fellow starting YouTuber to another I\'d be glad to join to do some faction war vids

IGN: awesomecrazyboy

Reaction score
    those above this comment have been whitelisted, welcome to the community.