SpaceCube-mature and chill people wanted-no kids being retarded -_--server now dead. . .

Reaction score
    hey everyone, it is with great regret that i inform you all that the server was unable to be ressurected. for some unknown reason i was never able to get the connection working again. I'l have you all know that i did everything i could to try and revive it, however, my struggle has ended in loss and its time to say goodbye. it was great having you all here and i hope you find even better servers to chill on. sorry for the dissapointment. . .

-Zey

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d be up for some laid back exploring and piratefights. Where do I sign up? :)

Reaction score
    I\'d love to join the server, and I bet my friend Gamibash would join as well.

We also both have skype. Just message me when the servers up, and I\'ll join as soon as possible :P

Reaction score
    all i need to know is your IGN, the server will be up in about a day or two

Reaction score
    just to make sure your IGN is the same as what your\'e using here correct? as well as Gamibash?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well this is something I\'d be interested in being apart of mainly because I hate when assholes spawn camp or attack my super projects.

My IGN is Gamibash. If you let me in expect to see rediculously sized ships puttering around now and again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Id love to join the server

i have skype:tom_hein98

My ign is tomhein

Plz add me

Reaction score
    Is there an estimated time when this\'ll be up? I wanna get farmin\' to spawn my epic ship of.. .Not epicness.

Reaction score
    the server is already up ahead of schedule however dont expect anyone to really be on so soon XD
    the server is of course new so right now we only have a community of about 8 or 9 people i think?? but its a good start and youre always welcome to invite more :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey, Zeylander! This sounds like an awesome server. Do you think I could join?

My IGN is: andrewobler

I\'ll see you there!

-andrewobler

EDIT (That was fast!):

Whoops! I forgot my Skype info like a complete idiot (XD). My Skype Name is: andrewobler (I use the same username for... pretty much everything.)

Reaction score
    I\'m on the server - And theres no one on... This is possibly the most peaceful I\'ve seen a server.

Also! I forgot to put in my skype info!

\"Reaperisthereapest\" (Don\'t ask, it was made like... three years or so ago.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I may be interested, I\'ve been just toodling around in sandbox with different ships and seeing what works so maybe you could show me around? I would also love to build a station, I was fairly decent in MC with architecture and I created a few ships that are acceptabley cool and functinoal but I still have allot to learn (So don\'t expect a master). Any who I think it would be cool to hang out with someone that knows more about it than me.

Reaction score
    I suppose I\'ll join, as long as we bdon\'t get any immature 11 year-olds who are screaming at us for credits. :P

IGN: Crane

Reaction score
    definitley wont have any of that, i\'ll get you whitelisted and you can get on

Reaction score
    youve been whitelisted Mr. Wobler, adn same here with Zeylander :P
    except for with the exception of i might go with Zerovus or GarrekDread every now and then

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Heard that the server went up already. Am I (IGN same as forum name, \"Vandingel\") approved/declined for whitelist? I tried connecting just now and got an errormessage.