SpaceCube-mature and chill people wanted-no kids being retarded -_--server now dead. . .

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    my IGN is map11

my skype is live:zegedritis

im 12 but very friendly dilike those people who kill right at spawn

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would like to join your server and if you want we can do some lp\'s on youtube... i\'m 17 years old very serious about gaming but i still have a sense of humor :D but my IGN is Shadow_Fire

Reaction score
    everyone above here is whitelisted, we\'ve already had one incident with a kid who said he was \"mature\" do not repeat his actions and prove us wrong please :)

Happy 4th everybody!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d like to join this server cause it seems like there aren\'t gonna be any gigantic space tubes, as well as having a mature community in StarMade, which I\'d like to contribute to.

My IGN is Solarflame

Reaction score
    Okay so first off, Happy 4th everybody, i hope you are all having fun or will be sometime in the day. but right now i need to go onto bigger things.

so a few days ago we had an incident between two or three members on the server which lead me to realize, HEY, i cant always mediate the problems if ever one happens. so i was thinking maybeeee i might need about 3 or so admins to help me keep those rare outbursts down when im not able to. Grant it this was only one incident and its highly unlikely that many more will happen in the future, however problems do appear even in the calmest of places. so with that being said i was hoping that some of you could step up to be one of those peacekeepers(admin is such a dull name). For those of you who think youre up to the job, send me a PM on here and i\'ll look over it and see if i think your up to snuff(not the drug). OH also admins will have the job of whitelisting as well. just remembered.

so here is the application that i\'ve come up with:

Admin App(The Peacekeeper\'s Trial)

*= required but highly recommended

IGN:

*Anything else?:

welp, thats the app up there^

i really hope that i get some applications, just to relieve some of the stress on my part of having to whitelist people about every hour(not exagerating), and watching peoples behaviour.

as for the few who are requesting whitelist above this comment, i\'ll get you in first thing when i get home, later tonight or something like that.

again, happy 4th everybody, now go do something awesome :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m cool with some laid back exploring and fighting. My IGN is MacLeody, just like my username here. I\'m a approved or denied?

Reaction score
    IGN:RandomCommander

Time Spent on Server: About a week, but I\'m pretty active.

yu got comen scents?: Yehs, I du! I actually have had moderator experience (though not on a starmade server or anything, but in a minecraft server) and know how most of this stuff works. I like to replace my anger with a sense of humor, and most of the time I try not to be mean when making a joke (If I accidentally do, I type the usual \"jk\" or \"I\'m kidding\"). In that, I rarely get angry, whether it be real life incidents or in-game. I take everything into consideration and try to do the best I can with evertyhing in mind, when it comes to a decision.

Scenario: I remember back in the minecraft server where there was an incident in which someone stole someone else\'s stuff. Having heard about multiple instances of this in the certain area that this victim was in, I suggested that he moved. I helped build a railroad to a different sector of the place he was in, one which I deemed much safer. While he was offline and I was packing up in his place (he trusted me to it), I saw another person and caught him picking things up from the victim\'s chest. While questioning him, he claimed that he was the victim\'s friend, and was allowed access to his stuff by him. I let him go and took account of what he had picked up from the chest: A couple of diamonds, some tools and a saddle. At this point, when he got the diamonds, I was really suspicious, but back then I was a rookie, and let him go anyway. My fears were confirmed when the victim went back online and told me he didn\'t know the guy.

So my problem now was that this perpetrator not only stole from this guy (I soon learned he stole from another person via a fellow admin), but he also lied to me. What was his punishment going to be? And not only that, what could I do to relieve the damage to the victim? I\'ll tell you, I blacklisted the guy and told the server owner about it, having him decide how long he was to be banned from the server (The violator never came back >:D ), and gave his stuff (at least the diamonds, tools and saddle) back. He moved the rest of the way without incident, I made sure of that.

Anything else?: Remember that Incident you were involved in? I have the violator under my wing in my faction and I am keeping a close eye on him (as well as everyone else, for they too were suspicious of him trying to do something bad again, and I had the feeling he changed). So far, all seems well while I was online. Only a few scraps of hostility happened, and I immediately resolved them all without any severe incidents. I am also very active on the server, and planned on helping with whatever event you had in the first place, to tell the truth.

Happy 4th, Zey!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server seems to be down.

Several hours ago, (maybe 5:45) the server seemed to be lagging excessively until I figured it must just be server maintainance so I logged off. Now 4 hours later I can\'t seem to be able to access the server. When I try to connect it says: Logging in as Grump (Version 0.09375) and won\'t go past there after waiting for quite a while. My question is, is anyone else having this problem or am I just an idiot. My game doesn\'t seem to need to be updated but I might just be missing something.

Thanks for the help and this server is awesome!

Happy America Day!

-Grump

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Played some this morning and left. Just got home and can\'t log in. Same thing happened last night. Seems like the port is randomly closing

Reaction score
    In regards to the server crash, it seems that this keep happening after a certain period of time. Why? i do not know. . .
    however it does dazzle me quite a bit because i have hosted minecraft servers before, which, i\'ll let you know, takes more attention and strength than a starmade server, and my minecraft server never once shut down on me like this one does. so how this keeps happening, i fail to understand. however, if any of you lovely people out there could shed some light on this, i would most appreciate it.

with that being said, i AM home now and the server is back up as i type this. sorry for the inconvenience. :)

-Zey

Reaction score
    That\'s not how you spell \"Retarded\". Unless you mean, to \"tart\" something that was once \"tarted\" before.

With great concerns for your mental stability.

-Sweepea38

Reaction score
    totally didn\'t see that there (^~^;)

thanks for that, i\'ll have it fixed right away, and next time try not to be such an enormous ass about it mkay big fella?

with great concerns for your social stability.

-Zeylander

Reaction score
    sounds good, i hate dang jerks just stealing your ship piece by piece as soon as you spawn it.

IGN is Waylend