• Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    IGN: awesome270

experienced player looking to help new players. Also i am tired of PvP

Reaction score
    Hi

my other brother registered as AB94

can you add he in as well?

he is nuts with building things, he spend so much time in minecraft just redecorating rooms and carving paths while we explore XD

Reaction score
    no we\'re three. fun fact, the other two are twins, but differents, and nobody looks like any other

btw, seems I can\'t connect right now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server has been restarted, it seems to have developed a problem since this morning forcing me to restart each time. I have no idea what it causing the issue but it is stopping people from logging on requiring restart.

Should be ok now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hello,

I would like to join your server since I have joined multiple now and always die at some point due to some annoying PVPers. I am 17, and will follow your rules :)

IGN is Galias234

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have a friend who is new to starmade and would like to join as well, his IGN is Kenji-desu.

Reaction score
    Hello, I\'m a noob mature player and I was wondering if I could be added. I\'m interested in non PVP and all PVE and your server sounds like a good place for me. I haven\'t played the game online but would like to find a place to play online from time to time :)

Thank you :)

xxxZ0M8I3xxx

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Sorry Kenji-desu, that should be fine now!

xxxZOM8I3xxx, you\'re added, provided that I got the spelling of your name right! :) Welcome.

Xiph

Reaction score
    Thank you very much!

Just to be safe the 0 8 3 are all numbers, the Z M I are all capitol letters :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Then you aren\'t whitelisted.. sorry. You\'ll either have to hope Ronatobe sees this, or wait till I get home! Or change your 0 to an O ;-)

Reaction score
    Hi

I cannot verify myself but edobocc says our station with two doked ships suddenly disappeared.

Might be a pirate attack but looks very strange as another undocked ship of purs was still there (and the starion had plenty defences / turrets)

Reaction score
    Hello... My name is Cora Id Like to join your sever as well. I am 27 and have been playing this game for 4 days now and think im ready for some multiplayer. I am PVE focused.