Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    logging in..

spawning..

/whitelist_name PeaceM

Done!

Welcome and have fun!

Reaction score
    id like to join your server im pretty new only been playing for 2 days but i build cool looking ships that are also strong and i obey any rules on a server of any game my ingame name is tiger913

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome tiger913 your now on the list and free to join us anytime you wish.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi I am looking for a nice friendly PvE server to play on.

I am a mature player and have no interest in PvP so this server seems perfect for me. My ingame name is Retribution79. If you could add me please!

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really want to play on a server because i messed up my single player world by killing myself in my ship far from my spawn. i had no money so i had to quit

Reaction score
    Hi ronatobe, i\'m liking what i am seeing on both this and you own forums, i wish to be whitelisted \'redeagle88\', i have play starmade for sometime now but i had a long period in which i didnt play, so im rusty and new to some of the recent changes in the updates i would love to work more on a logistics aspect of building freighters and moving freight from contract to contract, maybe even in the late stages setup a high risk freight convoy with the open opportunity to \'rob the train\' so to speak

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello! Thi server sounds perefect, I\'m not looking for PvP, I just want to play with others and explore. I know you\'ve had a lot of people request to join your server so if you don\'t have any room that\'s fine, but if you do I\'d love ot join :) Thanks for your time!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hi folks,

All done; ThatSkyGuy, redeagle88, Sparks2050 & Retribution79 all added.

Welcome!

Xiph

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi would like to join because even though i sighned up a long time ago,i still dont paly much but i try to come on as much as possible.my timezone is massachussets

thank you.

ps:i would love to help with new poeple and my in game name is The_doctor even though my username is Z_doctor

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey-o,

Friendly gamer looking for a fun friendly server to explore, mine, build, and play in. Will likely be bringing some friends with me later as well. To a fun time... In Space...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Xrystiana, runejunir & tarahnok all added. Welcome and see you in game!

X

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sent a PM saying about teh ame as here... looks like a sever I could sink my teeth into. I could care less about the PvP stuff. I\'ve always been more into teh crafting aspects of a game.

Reaction score
    Hey im looking for a nice quiet server with a good population base and nice people.

Looks like good feedback, so i\'d like to join please.

Info about me;

Ign; Rinaith

Age; 20.

Australia. I just like to bum around and roleplay a little bit. Would love to start building a fleet of ships with someone, and some research facilities!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I don\'t think we have any AUS players at the moment, but you\'re more than welcome.

Xiph.

Reaction score
    Hey! Can I get whitelisted, your server sounds friendly and laid back. I would not mind checking it out!
    My nick is Yuki.
    Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yuki, you\'re whitelisted.. welcome.

I\'m just waiting on Ronatobe to get the server updated to the new version. Currently you need the previous version 0.094731.

Xiph