Small PVE Server looking for new players - IP 198.176.28.12:25585

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Seeing that you have your own forum, I\'m not sure if this is the right place to do this, but I\'d like to join your server. I found this game a long time ago and I found it interesting, but I didn\'t have a computer to run it. Since December I have built a computer that is able to actually run games now, and I remembered this game. Been playing around a bit now, and I thought that a multiplayer server would make the game even more fun, so I\'m just a new player looking for a server to play on. I\'d be really happy if you accepted me :) IGN: PsychicAlchemist

(If this is the wrong place to apply, I apologize.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry about the server I have been trying to restart it for hours it keeps hanging, I think it might be ok now as it has let me log in.

PsychicAlchemist this is the correct place to apply, the new forum is just there for any news I have about the server and general information about what we plan to do in the future. No one is required to register there to play on the server.

Welcome to the server, if it stays up :)

Reaction score
    Just jumped on for a sec to see if it works for me and it does, Thank you guys :) Can\'t wait to jump on the server later today and play a bit!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    to my ship i added turrets, a view room, and a games room (darts and pool table, also has a gravity reactor (dont press any of the gravity reactor blocks or you will go underneath

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey im new here and I would apriciate being whitlisted. Name will be TheDeathless and ill probibly be just trying my best to make a planet once i learn how to actually play :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im new to starmade and would like to play on your pve server as i prefer pve even on minecraft.

Hope to explore your Universe soon :)

User name: RJDragon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This sounds like exactly what i need. I fell in love with this game yesterday and i would love to be apart of this server\'s journey.

Reaction score
    My brother was wanting to know if yiu wouod add him as well. His name is Lone_Star

Thank you in advance :)

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    ok well i am interested in a server like this my ingame name is \'golfBUGGY118\'

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    xXtheKAVEmanXx, golfBUGGY118, Lone_Star, RJDragon and TheDeathless have all been added to the whitelist.

And I copy-pasted your names so no typos this time!

Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing you all in game!

Xiph

Reaction score
    Could you add myself and my friend, we want somewhere to play without much worry

Names are AngelusNex and Greenwolf

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Like it says! Both added to white list. Welcome, enjoy, hello and all that malarky! :)

Reaction score
    I\'ve played this game for hours on end sence i got this game.I would love to join yor PvE server, helping people out, and just yea would love to enjoy this server. i\'am am 19 dont worry, i\'am not much of a cursing type of person. i\'am am more frendly and etc. My name is Jdbme

BearishMushroom

Modshroom
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Greetings, server owner(s). I would be very happy if I was added onto the whitelist for your server. I am looking for a place to do some casual building when I\'m not handling faction related business. Following your rules should be no problem for me. My in-game name is the same as it is here.

Hope to see you all on the server soon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys,

CrazyDeviant, Zenii, Jdbme and BearishMushroom all on the whiteist welcome :)