Small PVE Server looking for new players - IP 198.176.28.12:25585

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi,

I would like to invite you to join myself and my son on our server for a bit of Starmade fun.

As my son is quite young, I do have a few rules I would appreciate you adhere to if you wish to play on our server.

1. This is primarily a PVE server, but if a few players wish to fight each other I have no issue with that. Just don't let it spill to players who only want PVE.

2. No Griefing players or damaging/salvaging their ships/stuff without prior agreement with the player. Even if you kill them in PVP this isn't an automatic right to strip their ship they may have spent a long time making. Try and agree beforehand what will happen to the losers stuff.

3. Keep the chat language clean please. We do not run a TS or Vent server but should the need arise it can be looked into.

4. It's minecraft in space - not EVE online. Express your opinions, if noone shares your opinion so be it let them play how they want to play. Any player who insists on constantly trying to make people play how they feel it should be played causing aggravation in the server will be asked to leave.

We play GMT timezone (also have some US players now) but the server is 25 man hosted in Houston. The amount of players can easily be increased at anytime should the need arise. Location may also change in future. It is a default server with the only exception being speed increased to 200. We have uploaded various blueprints for ships we found on google for a bit of fun but take no credit for the authors work. If you happen to see one you own and wish us to remove it let me know and it will be removed.

There are plenty of PVP/hardcore servers out there, if that is what you are after then this is not the server for you. If you want a bit of relaxed safe gaming (except from pirates of course) while you learn the game and explore like us then let me know and I will add you to the whitelist.

Please be aware this server will remain safe for players who do not wish to engage in PVP. Anyone found ignoring this will be removed from the server.

Thanks.

[EDIT] 09/02/14

We have decided to setup a forum to stop me having to keep editing this post with changes. This post will receive no further server change updates, all future changes can be found at

http://ronatobe-starmade.enjin.com/forum

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ronotobe,

Your server is exactly what I am looking for. I found this game online and instantly fell in love with it yesterday. I am still learning the basics and a small PvE server is something that will allow me to hone my skills and learn the game better. With your permission I would like to be added to the whitelist. Also, my two buddies also would like to join as they have just started as well. My name is Jak11d6, my 2 buddies are Devekis, and Wolfypants. We are professional people and will adhere to all rules stated above.

Sincerely, Jak

Reaction score
    Hi Ronatobe,

im pretty new to this game, and was trying around some basics, to play on a server with others would be so nice. if it would be possible, I would be happy to see myself on the whiteliste soon =)

in ingame nick is: starwars_fan

About myself:

im 22 years young, male, and im from germany,

my time for gaming is around 6 pm gmt+1 (evening)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys,

Thanks for posting. I have added your names to the whitelist so feel free to join and play (assuming I have done it right - new to game as well). Not sure if I\'ll be on tonight but I\'ll try and call in later for a bit.

Hope you have fun and decide to stay with is.

Server IP : 198.176.28.12:25585

Reaction score
    Hey Ronatobe,

If I try to connect to your server it tells me that im not whitelisted

my nickname is: \"starwars_fan\" with the underline in it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Heya sorry mate having a bit of bother with the whitelist should be ok now.

Reaction score
    Im rather new only been playing properly for a few days and would just like to find a good server and this is it my username/player name is jackofo

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join too! i am 19. i understant that it might seam like i will use profanity just because I am 19 but i assure you i wont. my ign is emuswa and i was also wondering if there is a max ship size you would like us to adhere to?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys,

I should be able to get in game soon and will add you to the whitelist as soon as I can.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok your both added to the whitelist. Ship size I have to say I have no idea about so as yet we have no limits. I do know the server is a 512MB memory limit (can be changed but for now seems to work) How this relates to ship size I\'m not sure. I have some quite large ships in the blueprints, I will log on and spawn a few see if any of them become an issue.

Reaction score
    Greetings.

I make a lot of RP ships, and I\'ve wanted to try them out against pirates.

I also like PVE, it\'s mostly what I do in most games I play.

I have no problems with acting mature.

Reaction score
    I wouldn\'t mind joining this server. I enjoy relaxed servers, where you\'re not forced to build a big hunk of shield and energy generators to fend off spawncampers. This server sounds as if it will be perfect for trying out ship designs and fighting pirates. I\'d love to play on this server, as it sounds perfect to me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hello young chap... i do say it would be splendid if i could... to say, be added to your server\'s whitelist... my ign is TEH PWNZOR... hope to see you all there

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Heya,

Won\'t let me add you to server, don\'t think it liked the 2 part name, TEH-PWNZOR, TEH_PWNZOR how do you prefer it

Reaction score
    i would like to joine as well this seems to be what i am looking for

deathpar7