Small PVE Server looking for new players - IP 198.176.28.12:25585

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hi guys. The IP was in the fourth post on the first page. It\'s 198.176.28.12:25585. If Ronatobe doesn\'t get you guys added, I\'ll do it when I get back from work later.

Reaction score
    Hi

if you are still looking for players I\'d like to join, possibly with my littler brother (I am 30 and he\'s 18)

We are just looking for a relaxed server to start up, learn the game & have fun without vorrying about getting everything we built insta gibbed by players with km long ships.

I was looking for having my own server as many I see are just pvp but I\'d like to play in a live universe, not an empty sandbox with only me and the brother.

thanks,

LoSboccacc

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey,

Everyone has been added, JAB2000, Grunt09, MrSkyrawr, HookManJack, paulshores3, stealthinator9837 and LoSboccacc.

As for spawning pirates, if you are testing a new ship or have made a pirate you would like to see us use on the server then yes we will spawn some for you. If it\'s just to have something to shoot at, then no you will have to go find them yourself :D

Apologies about the IP updated post topic to make it easier, didn\'t even realise it was missing from first post as everyone makes it in fine. Sorry about that.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Reaction score
    Hi,

This server looks awesome. I stopped playing starmade for a while and is looking to get back into it.

Hope I can get accepted into the server.

Ign: Kazunoire

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,

My friend and I are looking for a server to join because we cant join the ones we are making. Would it be possible to be able to join this one. it looks the best for the tyoe we are going for and we will wholeheartedly apply to the rules you have set out. Hahaa, if need be we will go into the far reaches of space and you will not have to worry about a thing :) My name is Lexaeus78 and his is Thear.

Kind regards

Lexaeus78 (my real name is Perry)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Lexaeus78,

You and your friend are now whitelisted join us anytime, hope you enjoy yourselves.

Ronatobe.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    hello i would like to join your server my user name is \"stonecold\"

ive always looked for a server with nice people and this looks like what ive been looking for =)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey I\'m just learning to play and your server sounds like a good place to play. Me and my brother enjoy playing together so if you could add both of us that would be awesome:

My name: b0ss0wn3r

Brother\'s name: Captain Teb

Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    My name is spelt STEATHinator9837 not STEALTHinator9837 (without the caps) hope you can fix it cuz i rlly wanna play =)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    My name is spelt STEATHinator9837 not STEALTHinator9837 (without the caps) hope you can fix it cuz i rlly wanna play =)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry about that steathinator9837 totally misread that, its fixed now. b0ss0wn3r I have added you but it will not let me add names with a space, how does your bother wish his name to be entered, without a space.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey!

If you could add him as Captain_Teb that would be swell.

Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys,

Captain_Teb and Xray13 are on the list come join us anytime :)

Reaction score
    b0ss0wn3r and Captain Teb just destroyed a ship of mine and killed me, what gives?