Shipyards more functions suggestion.

Reaction score
    The shipyards are cool, and even more so when they work better than spawning from blueprint, however there are nanny things that would make them much cooler and more useful.
    -Add recolour options, where you can recolour the whole ship by just selecting a colour and replace it bu a new colour, simply by adding the required capsules, not new blocks. And the ability to repaint by hand, using colour, that would feel very realistic.
    -Add effects so that the shipyard sounds and shows it is working clearly.
    -Add mass produce commands like in Real-time strategy games, ex: make 10 GI_Pinhead fighters and move them to sector 2,2,2 / line them up outside factory.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'll agree with the build queue. Would make it much easier to build drones without having to build racks too.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    -Add block replace using a block list. Handy for swapping out weapons.
    -Add block delete. Handy if you want to remove particular block types for a quick build with less base materials.
    -Deploy on incomplete build.
    -Build the ship structure/system based. E.g. Exterior/Frame, Power, Thrust, Weapons.
    -Build the ship user preference based. Ship build according to players order of preference. Some may wish for systems first, others hull etc.