[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    I see what you mean, I thought that was another sentence of the \"Making the RP engaging and fun\" Bit, and reckoned I understood that fun was needed in RP, so I moved on to the next rule.

That was doo-a-diddly-diddly-dumb-diddly-dumb, and it won\'t happen again.

Reaction score
    No \'inconvenience\'

I need to be thorough, after all.

Fixed III: Fixed Harder

Reaction score
    As Rendi is a player owned faction I wouldn\'t want to dirty their name without consulting them. The way my character was born and the purpouse he was born for is completely un-ethical and likely illegal. Children born, brain-washed, accelerated growth, and eventual near extermination. I wouldn\'t want to put these crimes on Rendi or any other non NPC faction.

Unless you or another player can give me permission to use some other factions name I will stay with Solaris instead.

Reaction score
    Name: Hank

Traits: Tactical, most likely to be a loner, prefers ships that are small and fast over ships that are big and slow, good shipbuilder/pilot

Bio: Raised on a remote planet, remote because the inhabitants were pirates who wanted a break from the law. Since Hank grew up with pirates he quickly learned how to fly and attack ships.

It was an average mission when this whole thing began, I was \"stationed\" along with six others along a popular, but relatively unguarded, trade route where the cruisers are full, slow, and weak in both armaments and armor. My job was simple, use missiles to destroy the shuttle\'s thrusters, then let the rest of the squad board and loot. That was when it all went wrong, once my missiles connected, the ship sent a distress signal. A Lunaris fleet of several fighters, a few frigates and a destroyer happened to be patrolling near by and arrived at the battle in less then three minutes, and began to annilate the other cruisers i was working with. A stray D1000 missile from one of the pirates, as the Lunaris fleet had mainly Anti-Matter Cannons and heat seekers, and the pirate vessels had the rockets as their most used weapon, hit my wing and tore it clean off. realizing that my shields were downed and my ship critically damaged, I decided to go help out my comrades by taking out the destroyer. So I put my thrusters at max power and flew straight at the bridge. My ship was hit multiple times upon getting within fifty meters of the original target, who was now limping away with what little power it had left. As the Interceptor was torn to peices, one of my missile arrays exploded, sending me and what remained of the left wing were hurled towards the Trader, as my ship had previsouly identified it as. I lost consucnous after a peice of debris smashed the windshield ((is it still a windshield in space?)), and exposed the cockpit to the void. I woke up here at Lunaris customs, suprisingly not in the brig. Then i relized that the fleet had thought I was a member of the attacked ship when the customs official asked if I was just traveling on the ship or if I was a member of the crew.

Side: whichever pays more

Do you plan to join a military? not likely, unless i find a good reason too.

Intial plans: create a fast cruiser/fighter class ship that doesn\'t have the power drian of the one i used in single player

Other: docendo discimus I don\'t have mush RP expeiriance, just a small amount of text only.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Everything appears to be in order! I will PM Kelesith and he will send you the server IP.

Reaction score
    I cannot give you permission to be Rendii in origin, as it betrays the codes and moral ethics my faction holds dearly Rendii is a business and a legal one with their own scientists some of military and largely civilian facilities the day Rendii does this un-ethical or Barbaric something has gone horribly wrong within it.

, I cannot say the same for any other faction, you might find someone accepting of your background, but chances are you should just make your own faction for it. as Solaris is going towards lawless and ends justify the means I still doubt they would openly do this en masse otherwise the entire galaxy might turn on them.

Reaction score
    except the page listing the site seems to be going crazy, I can\'t access it, so I will just say the build.

CURRENT VERSION: v0.09441:build 20131028_235629 we have not updated because we have custom blocks, and to update everyone must delete those blocks.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in Vivacitas!

I suggest you read the rules and adjust your bio accordingly.

While typo\'s are never a problem for me usually I am finding it slightly hard to understand your bio, could you tidy it up a tad? you don\'t have to, I am just asking.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    My Application

Character name: Remoblue L. May

Traits: Friendly,Daring,Born Leader,Deadly

Bio: Raised on Lunaris Prime, Remo quickly gained a love for Avaition and Space over the course of his childhood. Remo didn\'t really trust anyone other than his family and his friends Aden,Yoko,troy and Rabbit.His Friends Started to help out in there commuity and started a Gang/Club to help out the town.In Remos late teen years. Remo got a frigate at a Auction. Remo and his friends used the ship for deliverys for mail and cargo as a way to get money.Now the gang sets out for a New life

Allegiance: Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? Im not interested in joining, Personal Reasons

Initial plans upon joining server:Bulid a Friegate then Start a Faction and RP in my adventures.

Other: Docendo Discimus .. I\'ve Read and Accepted the Rules and Punishments of the server.

Qustion: Im on Alot but i do have a life.I can\'t always be on.Will that Affect me Ecomincly and Rp like?Qustion Could I make a Faction of my own?

Reaction score
    I\'m the current leader of the SRN. And actually I\'m fine with this. I\'m going with the idea that there was a lot of corruption in the SRN before my character took over. Not that he hasn\'t done some questionable things himself. We also recently created an artificial person so it\'s possible to do so with our technology.

Reaction score
    You got the all clear from Victor, the more or less head of Solaris at this moment and the head of the SRN. I see no more reason to draw this out.

Thank you for your interest and in Joining Vivacitas! I will pm you the details shortly!