[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

I will pm you the details shortly.

Q.A

1:You can be inactive as long as you like. but do be warned this practically pauses your character and what they are currently, in a freeze frame, the longer you are inactive the more ahead people are compared to you economically and RP wise as they had more time than you to develop it and their character.

but don\'t worry! no one will touch your stuff while you are away! doing so breaks the rules and is a punishable offense, and it is one of the more strictly enforced rules as it is practically griefing if someone touched your stuff while you were out having a life and family..

2: EVERYONE on this server is either a part of an existing faction or made one of their own. You can use your faction for RP purposes, and as an ANTI GRIEF functionality, basically if your ship is factioned no one can hop in and take it. they have to shoot it to get it! and if your ship has turrets and you set auto declare on hostility they are going to have a dangerous time with it.

so yes, create a faction or join one!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Didn\'t mean to sound agressive. Sorry if it sounded that way. The post was more of a joke with my friend whose ridiculous application got accepted and mine didn\'t. No need to get agitated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Did you miss or forget about my application? I wanted to know if I could be whitelisted.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Could you repost your app? Il take a look at it when you do.

Your app is unacceptable, please read the rules again!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Nope! Please read the rules again!

Hint! You have one of the two key words!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    The server is NOT updated to the latest release, if your account is uplinked to Star-made.net, you will be UNABLE TO CONNECT! This is an issue with the server not being updated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Jack Fimm

Traits: Well mannered, honest and law abiding citizen of average intelegence. Keeps to himself mostly and prefers the quiet life in nature. Has never been in a fight or been drunk.

Bio: Jack was born to working class parents living on one of the undeveloped colony planets of Lunaris. Jack\'s father worked on a farm running a harvester, his mother picked fruit in the local orchard and worked in the store the land owner had set up to sell fruit and vegetables to the townspeople. They have no other children. Jack attended all the required schooling and soon went to work in the local shops doing odd jobs and maintenance work. Work has been hard to find lately, so Jack left home hoping to find it elsewhere and make enough credits to send some back to his family. He has never been trained in any particular trade but will work hard for a fair wage. He has never been involved in politics and stays away from protests and political unrest as much as he can. He was in route to a maintenance job on one of the more industrialized planets when pirates attacked the passenger shuttle he was in. Most of the passengers and crew were robbed, some were beaten including Jack. Not putting up much of a fight, he was disguarded. Far from home and without any credits,

Jack wonders what he will do now.

Allegiance: Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? no

Initial plans upon joining server: Looking for work, a place to stay and regular meals. Hopefully earn some extra credits I can send to help my parents who are struggling to pay rent and taxes.

Other: docendo discimus

Reaction score
    Was i banned for some reason? I tryed to get on and it said i was banned from the server even though i havent been on it yet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Not a clue, Var nor Kele have been around today, will see when they appear.

Reaction score
    Hank you are not banned, I do not see your char name anywhere, I recommend re-reading the message you got, you could be misreading it. I remember whitelisting you as Hank which is not banned so you shouldn\'t have a banned notice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Enda O\'Neill (Enda)
    Traits/Flaws: Persistant, Imaginative, Talkative, Rough edges.
    Bio:
    Enda was raised in a ore hauling collective, an extended corporate family of gruff ore miners and shrieking haulers. His life was one of that being tossed into tight maintenance tunnels fixing and repairing whatever ships in the convoy need rebuilding, again, as they try to keep their lives and a profit in nether regions contested by Solaris, Lunaris and pirate alike.
    Well, after 25 or 30 years of precarious living, the inevitable happened. The slapdash repairs and fixes of a large ore carrier fell apart during a pirate raid. Only thing that saved the fellow crew was the light skiff Enda had worked long and hard to build out of parts bartered and refurbrished from years of cargo service. Using the skiff, named the \'Wishful Intent\' the crew of 7 managed to cram into the tiny vessel and escaped under radar jamming to a nearby Lunaris military outpost. Impressed with the quick and swift justice of the Lunaris system, he decided to terminate his rights with the ore collective family he\'s known all his life and seek better fortunes and happiness working with a larger faction, working to repair, and perhaps one day design whole ships to trade and fight off pirates and injustice.
    After a quick transport to Lunaris customs for uptodate processing and incident report, in short order he managed to get his ship back, in parts thank you very much overzealous military inspectors, and now stands before the customs board, looking for shuttles to promising destinations to start his future. An advertisement for repair and pilot work at catches his eye.

Allegiance: Lunaris
    Military: Negatory, cooperative thou.
    Initial Plans: Joining one of the current factions and helping maintain and build ships.
    Other: Docendo discimus. I am also a long time member of ATS TrekMUSH, and enjoy RP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Everything appears to be in order with your app, i will notifiy Kelesith of your acceptance!

Thank you for your intrest in Vivacitas!

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

I will pm you the details shortly and you can reunite with the taco.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Varus
    • Traits: Minorly psychopathic, arrogant, egotistical
    • Bio: Varus raised himself in the slums of an overpopulated Solaris world that was covered in grime and cocooned in a permanet cloud of smog. He was almost always half-starving, hunger was his only companion. He was forced to work in a factory at a young age, assembling Vector interceptors, and had copious amounts of mechanical knowledge. He nearly died everyday from being crushed by large freighters and loose cargo equipment. In fact, his legs, mismatched and uneven, were cheap grafting replacements. He had lost his old ones to a dropped cargo container. From that day on, he had learned that the only way to survive was to be fast, to move quicker, and push aside anything that laid in your way. Every day he would glimpse the freighters launching into the sky and leaving the atmosphere in a roar of ignition. He would watch longingly as they soon disappeared from his vision. He knew he belonged up there. Who were they to stop him from trying? So one day, he began working on a small project in secret. It was his pride and joy, The Perdition--a customly built Vector interceptor of his own fitted to be the fastest thing the industrial world had seen in years. A month later, the Perdition was complete, and she was a cold, hostile, and unforgettable bird. However, it was not registered with the port authority, so as soon as he was half through the atmosphere the planetside guns decimated his rear thrusters. But it was too late, as he was already drifting of to space. He was ascending from the flames; the smog; into the black beyond. He put himself into stasis, leaving it to chance--if the gods had wanted him finished, they could\'ve done so themselves already. He was found above Lunaris Prime months later.
    • Allegiance: Unto himself
    • Do you plan to join the military? If it would benefit him
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Getting back into the game, making a small shipyard and start up some ops, gain power.
    • Other: docendo discimus