[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    I haven\'t changed my original post because there is another post under that saying you are accepted.

I seriously Implore you all to remain calm and patient. Var has gone dark on me and You cannot access the server until he whitelists you all. and it is NOT in my power to give out the IP. I also must implore you that once you DO get the IP you DO NOT SHARE IT.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in Vivacitas!

Your bio seems odd and may not have much playability in the long term. (this game is all about ships and the such) so I am wanting to ask, do you want to reform your bio or would you like to be accepted as is now?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to keep my bio i do not want to be the 224323587123rd soldier,

apart from that you should check the bio a second time it includes more than on the first view.

Reaction score
    Thank you in your interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

I\'ll notify Var and when he finally stops the communication black out will PM you the server details.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Tom Jorgonson
    • Traits: Thoughtful, curious, shy
    • Bio: The son of a successful businesswoman and an inventor, Tom had an easy youth which he spent mostly reading old historical texts about Terra\'s pre-war technology. His fascination with old terran artifacts (which he only ever saw in books) let him quickly become a capable reverse engineer. Soon after graduating as a cosmoarcheologist on Lunaris Prime Academy, his parents died of sickness and left him a surprisingly small heirloom. Not tied by property or obligation and led by his dream of finding old terran or maybe even alien artifacts, he used most of his money to buy a spacecraft and took to the stars. While being knowledgable of the history and technology of Vivacitas, he underestimated human nature and lost the vessel only a few weeks later during a pirate attack. Will he stick to his dreams and of seek out ancient tech? Will he get bitter and join a corporation as an engineer, slaving away and leaving his ambitions of scientific glory behind? Or will his lack of understanding for real human struggle and the nature of aggression eventually catch up with him, making him another frozen corpse floating through space? It looks like this is the major turning point in Tom\'s life.
    • Allegiance: Put off by the latent militarism displayed by the Solaris, he would choose the Lunaris faction if he had to choose a side. However, he has no love for the Lunaris, least their laws and regulations, which he finds to be often too restricting during his research.
    • Do you plan to join the military? An almost pious pacifist, Tom would not be a good soldier. However, as an independent contractor in scientific or engineering work he could save up to finance future archeological operations.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: I plan to aquire a fast ship and take a look around, then decide how to earn enough money to start a research operations planetsite (a mining base on a planet, maybe a city-planet?)
    • Other: Docendo Discimus. I am going to be travelling a few days at a time sometimes in RL, but will try to be as active as my job allows.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

It finally happened Mjjj you\'re in.

Reaction score

I\'ll notify Var and he\'ll send you the info when Available.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    DigitalWingsGaming

Address 198.15.115.162:25739

Fun and Free Starmade Server (New Gamers Encouraged and Welcomed)

Active Admins

Forever Free

Pirates allowed
    PVP friendly
    Roleplay encouraged
    Trolls/Griefers banned

Reaction score
    This is not a thread for your sever\'s advertising, so I must politely ask you to delete this post. if you want to advert your server I kindly suggest making your own thread for it, not spam others and steal their possible playerbase.

Reaction score
    • Character name: Xiea_Veredeth
    • Traits: Friendly, Self sufficient, Honest, Persistent, Tinkerer
    • Bio: Xiea began his career in space as a mail runner delivering logbooks to and from colonies that were cut off from communication, it was during this time he was approached by an independent group to engage in salvaging operations in between his deliveries. From both jobs he was able to afford a decent life and became fascinated with making use of some of the hauls he had made to enhance his ship, this eventually turned into a regular hobby that brought him some income from interested parties who were looking for stylized designs for their own ships. To this day Xiea still travels the galaxy delivering logbooks and salvaging
    • Allegiance: Neutral
    • Do you plan to join the military? Not at this time
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Become a salvager and ship builder
    • Other: Docendo Discimus, I am mike from the UK, 31 years old, friendly, gay and a serious roleplayer! New to star made (1 week) but really looking for a great RP experience!

Reaction score
    Thank you for your Interest in Vivacitas!

You are currently not able to be accepted, I would kindly suggest you look back over the rules quite thorughly.

You\'re not out of this yet! I see no reason to outright deny you.

I like your Bio, you are new, that isn\'t a problem.

Reaction score

I am not sure Var wants me whitelisting people yet, so I\'ll notify him to Whitelist you. hope to see you soon!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Grendal Sozin
    • Traits: Loyalty and Honor, above all else. Decisive and blunt.
    • Bio: My parents both served the Empire in the Solaris Royal Navy. My mother died when I was just about the age to enlist. I don\'t like to talk about her, so don\'t ask. My father, Jeral Sozin and I set out on a small civilian cargo vessel running through Solaris space. We never docked in one place for too long, always on the hunt for our next paycheck. My father was a loyal soldier for the Empire for many years, and recieved that ship as his retirement gift. My parents instilled in me a great sense of Duty and Honor for the Empire, and for my friends and family. My father and I worked our way to the far reaches of Solaris space in our travels, he died an old and happy man. I make my way now back to Solaris Prime, to finally enlist and follow in my father\'s footsteps.
    • Allegiance: Solaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? I will follow in my father\'s footsteps, and serve the Empire until I am released, by discharge or Death\'s embrace
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Enlist in the Royal Navy and work my way through the ranks.
    • Other: Docendo discimus - süßen Umarmung des Todes ((I don\'t know German completely, yet :D ))

Reaction score

I\'ll notify Var about your acceptance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    [Transmission Start]

• Character name: Carter Williams
    • Traits: Patriotic, Friendly, Ship Designer, Politician in Training
    • Bio: Born in the Vaygr System of the Vivacitas Galaxy, Carter Williams was a decent man who had join the Vaygr Navy to look for work when the ship he was stationed on, had dissapeared mid-warp to a neighboring Star System. Comms Officer Williams and his fellow crewmates found themselves being bombarded immediatley after coming out of warp. Williams looked out at the fleet that was tearing his light frigate apart, as he looked at the fleet he sent out a distress call to any passing military patrols. My wife and kids would be proud if I went down fighting. He thought as the alarm sounded. About 2 hours after the initial attack on his light frigate the admiral of the pirate fleet left the ship drifting in space for 3 days when the surviving crew was rescued by a passing Lunaris patrol who had responded to the distress call. (Hope you like this, it came off of the top of my head)
    • Allegiance: Vaygr Empire ( Hopefully the leader of my faction can join)
    • Do you plan to join the military? No
    • Initial plans upon joining server: I am planning to open up an embassy for the Vaygr Empire
    • Other: Build a ship to get to an isolated spot to send out a broadcast of the coordinates for the Empire. LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!!!?

?[Transmission End]

Btw I am making some changes so RECONSIDER your initial comments.

The Vaygr Empire has many active players to bring to the table ya know... The Empire would make Vivacitas the Second most played server. (the first being NASS or Nice Ass) 27 Members all together so Please Reconsider denying me and my faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    NAME: Jickalis Blackthorn

TRAITS: Honest, can lie if necacerry, will die for a cause, idealistic, extremely physically fit, high pain tolerance.

BIO: Born in a planet shaded in a nebula he lived a plain and meager existence with his family. As the days and years passed, Jickalis began to think of travellign to the stars much like his father had done before his accident. His father died when Jickalis was sent to study at the univesity. This had a great effect on him, he was disgraced as his father had gotten his mining crew killed. He resorted then to train in a set of extreme cuircumstances, swimming when the water was frozen, running when there were monsoones. To him there was and is no obstacle to great to overcome. He then joined the local military in which he served 3 years before being seriously injured, and as such was forced to retire to piloting. He became a pilot and soldier who is now a rogue, a man who feels shamed for unkown reasons from his past. What he did during the war is uknown, all that is knows is that his injury has some relation to his troop and why all of them are dead. The war he participated in was before the Lunaris faction had arrived and settled the turmoil.

Body type: mesomorph, hight 6,1 ft.

Military: Ex. Captain of 150 land troops. All dead except for him and maybe a handful of others. Dishonerably Discharged.

Do you plan on joining the military: No... i have my reasons...

Allegiance: None, I will join those who demonstrate true virtue, as such without interaction i cannot deem men worthy of honoring or not. I WILL SHIFT, if i see it a worthy and good cause to do somethign with one faction i will, but as i said I am a rogue Ex. militant.

Initial plans: I had hoped that i could find another exptremely active server and something that had a story to it since the moment i built my dawnbringer and it just kinda sat there wasting away and taking up space. Then the server i was on would not be updated and died, i wanna build something again, and i wanna have a kind of ambience to the world, since just plain old hey imma build a indistructible vessel of doom and kill all, then fly around with it for no reason is just kind of dumb. So here i am to build and use what i built, and to do something far more interesting with it idk, if need be maybe lead a rebellion or somethign idk, or participate in one, as long as there is something to do i am fine with it.

OTHER: docendo discimus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Holden Darkfield

Traits: Sometimes is told by friends that \"he doesn\'t seem to have a filter between his brain and his mouth\"

Bio: Holden is the only child of two Lunaris miners and salvagers. His parents often were out of contact with others for long periods of time, looking for resources, whether that be through mining or salvaging and as a result, Social Awareness isn\'t one of Holden\'s strongpoints. He is fairly confident and articulate however, loyal, friendly and honest and also perhaps a bit too trusting. Some people may be unprepared for how open he can be. Growing up on a ship, with your parents, there\'s not much opportunity to learn the nuances of small-talk and getting to know someone slowly. Now as an adult, his parents have retired and Holden continues on with the only thing he ever knew; salvaging and mining. Doing what he can to earn money and get by in life. He doesn\'t really involve himself in politics, though he does agree with the methods of Lunaris over Solaris, expansion and progress are good things, but there needs to be a balance with nature. He believes that The Universe is meant to be mastered by Sentient Life Forms one day... But it\'s not to be conquered. All life is meant to co-exist peacefully and not be consumed.

Allegiance: Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? No plans to join the military but you never know where your choices will lead you.

Initial plans upon joining server: Holden intends to exist peacefully and take steps to continue that existence and possibly help others to do the same. With the attack by bandits however, and the loss of his ship, he intends to meet up with an old \"email\" (subspace communication?) friend and help him, until Holden can get a new ship for himself.

Other: Docendo Discimus