[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Vladimir Claymore
    • Traits: Quick learner, Trickster.
    • Bio: Vladimir is a old and war striken man, scars run all down his old and weary face, his hair is a old plain black, and his eyes are a deep brown. His arms have strech marks from where he was once big, but no longer, he seems very thin and frail. He stands at about 6\"3, but you can\'t be sure as he bends over on a brown, worn cane.

Vladimir doenst know where he was born, his mother and father left him with a strange ship mechanic as soon as he was born, he wasnt wanted, or needed. The mechanics name is unknown, he was lost when Vladimir reached 20.

Vladimir spent his whole young life with the mechanic, learning ships, inside and out, and very soon he became knowledged in the area, knowing everything there was to know about ships. When he left at 20, the mechanic was never seen again, presumed dead. Vladimir went on to open up his own shop in Solaris territory, fixing any ship that came by and needing it, and often updating them greatly too.

• Allegiance: Solaris.
    • Do you plan to join the military?: Most likely not.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: My intial plans are to meet up with a old friend, and start a business. Start mining and making ships.
    • Other: docendo discimus

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in Vivacitas!

I cannot currently accept you, I suggest you read or re-read the rules, as it is clear you have not, read or understand them.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    But don\'t expect all of them to ask to join. My guess is that maybe 5 or 6, from our higher ranks may submit an application, but probably not all 56.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I updated my dealie with what I assume to be the thing that was missing.

Reaction score
    You guys must be busy having fun, or busy in general because i\'m dying to play and got no pm yet =(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for fixing up your application, Gale.

I\'ll send you a PM with further information.

Reaction score
    • Character name: Ecko Vyse
    • Traits: Opportunistic pirate raider/scoundrel, but not heartless or without a sense of loyalty to his allies. The ends usually justify the means.
    • Bio: A pirate raider from a poor industrial fringe colony on the edge of known space, under the rule of Solaris. After living on the streets as an orphan, he has learned to do whatever he must to further his goals. Ecko will not think twice before killing and looting, if it\'s beneficial enough to his own interests, but does so against his own conscience. However, he will gladly inflict any harm against any Solaris-aligned groups or people. Ecko made his way off his home world with a group of rebels who took him in after he aided in their escape from the planet, and gradually learned his way around a ship. A naturally skilled pilot and engineer, he has since been opportunistically looting and building his resources, until recent events resulted in loss. Ecko is accustomed to hardship, and sees these events as an opportunity to make his way to the core worlds. A fair trade. Seeking to find his way through life, having lived under the radar, roaming space and looting to survive. Ecko is voyaging through space seeking wealth, or perhaps to find his place in the galaxy. Perhaps his recent transport above lunaris prime will present new opportunities. Ecko\'s life on the streets and subsequently as a pirate resulted in the governments having little or no knowledge of his existence.
    • Allegiance: Neutral (for now), preoccupied in his own goals, although strongly sympathizes with Lunaris due to his hatred for strong authorities and the powerful corporations of Solaris, and the abusive effects their industrial push had on his home world. He would gladly take any opportunity to harm Solaris.
    • Do you plan to join the military? Currently not in character, although events may lead to paramilitary cooperation.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: roam and interact with the server community. perhaps establish a safehouse.
    • Other: docendo discimus. engaging rp sounds like a blast :)

Reaction score
    Sorry Mjjj, I am juggling a lot of things right now, I am trying to keep up with the Apps as best I can.

Reaction score
    Than you for your Interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

I\'ll notify Var as soon as I can.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

I\'ll notify Var as soon as I can.

Reaction score
    I am really busy lately, if I do not respond shortly, DO NOT PANIC! I will not leave you behind !! my schedule and priorities just nuked themselves and now I am shoveling through the aftermath, I will get to you as soon as I humanly can!

Reaction score
    It\'s been a while Mjjj your app looks good but I am uncertain of a few things, have patience, I have notified Var and am seeking extra advice about this, we have not forgotten about you, this takes time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Jack Fimm

Traits: Well mannered, honest and law abiding citizen of average intelegence. Keeps to himself mostly and prefers the quiet life in nature. Has never been in a fight or been drunk.

Bio: Jack was born to working class parents living on one of the undeveloped colony planets of Lunaris. Jack\'s father worked on a farm running a harvester, his mother picked fruit in the local orchard and worked in the store the land owner had set up to sell fruit and vegetables to the townspeople. They have no other children. Jack attended all the required schooling and soon went to work in the local shops doing odd jobs and maintenance work. Work has been hard to find lately, so Jack left home hoping to find it elsewhere and make enough credits to send some back to his family. He has never been trained in any particular trade but will work hard for a fair wage. He has never been involved in politics and stays away from protests and political unrest as much as he can. He was in route to a maintenance job on one of the more industrialized planets when pirates attacked the passenger shuttle he was in. Most of the passengers and crew were robbed, some were beaten including Jack. Not putting up much of a fight, he was disguarded. Far from home and without any credits, Jack wonders what he will do now.

Allegiance: Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? no

Initial plans upon joining server: Looking for work, a place to stay and regular meals. Hopefully earn some extra credits I can send to help my parents who are struggling to pay rent and taxes.

Other: I just want to become part of the community and help where I can.

Reaction score
    I will always reply to your application, not your posts after. if you are curious if you are denied or accepted, or not even gotten to yet, go back up to your initial application!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Geoff_Maulins
    • Traits: Seeking for revanage after being betrayed, will not forget people who have helped and trys to complete tasks conscientiously.
    • Bio: Geoff was a just born when the nations of Lunaris and Solaris split up he was born in a county of the Solaris Nation and never had any confrontations with the Lunaris Nation, he started an appreanticeship in the army of Solaris as a simple cook and serves well the Nation but when the lights in the cabines are turned off he seeks contact with the Lunaris Nation....
    • Allegiance: Solaris!
    • Do you plan to join the military? Only as a cook.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Changing the eatstyle of the Solaris army and secretly supporting Lunaris Nation.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus. I will not be that active in the following days i got some stuff do to for school but in about 2 weeks I will be able to spend a little more time with you guys.