[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Short and sweet. So, your character entered Lunaris space with Trelesta/Rowan? Looks good, Kingu.

I\'ll send you a PM with further server details!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Lythicus Itachion

Traits: Calm, Thinker, Creative and Individual

Bio: Lythicus was born on Terra in Solaris territory, his father was the ceo of Itachion Industries while my mother was his secretary. Lythicus never saw his parents much because of all the business trips they always took, in his spare time though he would draw ship designs and even weapons. A few years later he finished college which earned his degree in advanced astro-physics as well as advance space flight, he then went on to become a space captain for Itachion Industries. Unfortunently his mother and father were assasinated when on a business meeting, he then found out that Solaris and Lunaris agents did this because of some conflict when his father refused to work for the governments, this caused the business to be revoked by the government. This left me heartbroken and hating Solaris and Lunaris he decided he wanted full independece and create his own faction.When Lythicus was doing his usual work his ship was ambused by Pirates and destroyed everything, when he fled using his escape pod he managed to get to a Lunaris customs patrol ship, now which made him arrive at the customs office above Lunaris Prime.

Allegiance: Independent

Do you plan to join the military? Maybe, but it will be for my own faction

Initial plans upon joining server: I plan to find an uncolonized planet in which I will inhabit and create a rebel faction fighting for true freedom. My sources of income will be by mining and destroying pirate fleets as well as who threatens my ideas and salvaging them. I seek to also create a utopia and colonize more planets and even star systems to create a union of freedom fighters.

Other: Docendo Discimus ... I have read through the rules and now understand them cleary, also I am in the Bogota, Lima, Quito time zone so just bear that in mind also I\'m not the best at RP but I\'ll try to fit in.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in Joining Vivacitas, right off the bat gonna kill the problem, thorughly re-read the rules. I can never stress this enough, it is VITAL to being accepted.

You don\'t have to be loyal to anyone, you can declare your independence, and be only loyal to yourself and your people.

I skirt this fine line because I am a planetary governor for Lunaris but I can control my own government and military as long as it is kept to itself

but yeah, you can say screw the governments, leave their jurisdiction (anything outside Government Jurisdiction is usually Pirate country.) and make a paradise for yourself.

professions and self imposed careers that aren\'t loyal to governments,

Pirates, Mercenaries, independent traders etc.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    *Fixed

Thanks for answering my question, it really helped me out so I read over the rules and and I hope my Application is now acceptable for whitelist, again thanks.

Reaction score
    Thank you for sticking with us and joining Vivacitas! I\'ll notify Var about the accpetance and he\'ll PM the info to you.

Reaction score
    • Character name: Rei
    • Traits: Calm, Logical Thinking, Charismatic
    • Bio: Born in the Nation of Solaris, Rei\'s family led a quiet life, his parents were scientists for theSolaris government, and from a young age Rei has been fascinated by science. When his parent\'s work took them to a remote colony in Solaris space, Rei suddenly found himself alone, with few people to talk to and little to do besides studying and educating himself. A year prior to Rei turning 18 his parents died in an accident that occured during a classified experiment. The government witheld the information regarding his parents\' deaths. With little known about why his parent\'s died Rei decided to leave Solaris space, vowing that he would one day find out what happened to them. Since then Rei has been wandering space, trying to make a name and a life for himself, and while he doesn\'t sit still for too long he has been known to reside in Lunaris Space. Rei mainly dabbles in the arts of ship construction and business, making money where he can as a private contracter. Rei wants nothing to do with the Solaris Government/Royal Navy and would act hostile towards them if it meant finding out what happened to his parents.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? Dependent on Character development
    • Initial plans upon joining server: To travel in search of business, or aid in space colony/Factions projects as a freelance contracter.
    • Other: Docendo discimus

Reaction score
    Character name: Thomas Jetson
    Traits: I am known to be honest and fair in my dealings and I distance myself from political conflicts.
    Bio: Born on the colony ship Nomad in route to the planet Beacon. Currently serving as director of the Orion Services Group supplying products and services in the in the Altair Omega quadrant.
    Allegiance: I am interested in Solaris and it\'s commercial prospects. I will go where I am welcome.
    Do you plan to join the military? No
    Initial plans upon joining server: I would like to establish a satellite office here.
    Other: If there is interest I could be persuaded to open for business, otherwise I\'m just visiting.

I will need the server address and the address for your TeamSpeak 3 channel please. I would like to speak with the faction leaders if possible.

Thank you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Nathaniel Voss
    • Traits: Cool-headed, Analytical, Fair, Ambitious, Loner
    • Bio: Born and raised on a small off-world mining colony many light years from Terra, Nathaniel spent his early teens in poverty and as a mere lowly deck-hand aboard different interplanetary trading and mining barges. At the age of 20 he had saved up enough credits to buy his own spacecraft. It was a small and almost pathetic vessle, but it was his own. For the past three years he has been roaming the cold black void between the stars, looking for that asteroid to finally set up his own mining business.
    • Allegiance: None. Nathaniel prefers to stay out of trouble so he is neutral faction wise. His goal is to do what\'s right, both morally and by law, and make an honest living.
    • Do you plan to join the military? For the moment, no. Though if a proper cause, that Nathaniel truly believes in, would arise he would proudly do his duty and fight for that cause.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Aid different factions in trade and other (lawful) tasks, earn enough credits to set up a small mining operation in an asteroid field.
    • Other: Docendo discimus - I\'m 23 years old, based in Sweden (so my On-Times can be a bit crazy to you guys over there in the US) and I\'ve been looking for a proper RP server. Been playing SM for a while but only just started to step out into the world of MP.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Character name: Prime Admiral F. Debris

Traits: Tactician, Industrious, Sarcastic, law abiding

Bio: The leader of the DFN, Debris was no stranger to combat. He had conquered worlds throughout the galaxy, and was feared, and hated, by many. His troops were loyal, but able to think for themselves, and there were those few... He was one of the best leaders the DFN had seen, but, nearing his late forties, he felt he was not fit fot command anymore. He left at age 49, with a fully honorable discharge. He ended up resuming his position, with Solairis, after realising he was never going to live the life outside of the battlefield.

Alliance: Solairis

Millitary: Consider me already enrolled.

Plans: be the big fish in the pond.

Other: Docendo Dicimus. I may end up bringing the entire DFN with me anyways... sorry if that may end up constituting an imbalance...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Alina \'Gale\' Alfarsi
    • Traits: Hot-headed, blunt, independant
    • Bio: Born and raised on a garbage scow to a pair of propulsion engineers, Alina was raised in the microgravity environment of a rusty, old, cheaply-built piece of crap. As a result of this, she is now very well used to keeping old clankers running with only what is on hand. Alina has no proper education to speak of, only the practical experience of keeping the family spaceship taped together until she\'d saved up enough money to spring for a tramp freighter.
    • Allegiance: Independant
    • Do you plan to join the military? Only if there\'s no other choice!
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Build a small freighter, haul around between planets. Try not to get into too much trouble. Hull plating\'s expensive in this day and age.
    • Other: docendo discimus - A friend pointed me here. :v

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in Vivacitas!

I will point out all the problems you seem to have in this response.

1: Your Bio, it does not meet the Minimum of ONE paragraph requirement,

2: We do not intermingle with other Servers as far as I know, Vivacitas has it\'s own universe and Canon.

3: You are supposed to pick a certain age from within 18 to 70, the \"Yes.\" is insufficent.

4: you either skim read or didn\'t read the rules at all.

The server IP and the Teamspeak 3 IP is only for those who are accepted.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your Interest and in Joining Vivacitas!

I\'ll notify Var immediately upon the finished review of the other applicants.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in Vivacitas!

you have one major Problem that currently serves as a blockade for your acceptance.

I quote.

\" Nathaniel has dealings and personal relationships with members of almost all factions and he prefers to stay out of trouble. His goal is to do what\'s right, both morally and by law, and make an honest living.\"

That right there is a Faux Pas by our standards. if you want ready built relations in the server you have to ask the person for permission beforehand.

I highly recommend you change this in your App. My character certainly does not know you because my permission was never sought.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your Interest in Joining Vivacitas!

Before I throw the acceptance at you, how many people does the DFN have?

I want to make sure the server isn\'t overwhelmed or people have an unfair advantage agaisnt everyone else even the militaries through sheer numbers. tell me the number of people that might flock in with you and I will talk to Var to see if the server can handle it.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your Interest in Vivacitas!

You have one serious problem that blocks you from acceptance.

I kindly and strongly recommend you read the rules or re-read them throughly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    A fair point! I\'ve changed the part you pointed out and I hope everything looks okay now.

Reaction score
    • Character name: (IGN: Mjjj (Character: MJ
    • Traits: Smart, Fearless, Brave, yet crazy sometimes.
    • Bio: Mj grew up roughly. His mother died when he was being born, his father schooled him and told him stories about the pirates that would always cause trouble to the space commands. He\'d always dreamed of fighting them off and protecting civilizations.

When Mj turned 10 a great darkness fell over his home village. Raiders started appearing out of nowhere and demolished houses as barbarians. When they left all that was left were a couple houses and farms and a few small families. Mjs father told him it would not be safe there so he sent Mj to a military camp out in a Lunaris outpost. There he learned how to fly a ship build ships and he eventually became the main builder at that outpost. When that outpost got attacked plenty of years later, Mj thought the worst he could do was act like the raiders so he did almost that. He fled from the outpost, leaving his friends and his Commander there to die he flew for days and days. He could not survive like this, he needed to find some place to stay. What he didn\'t realize was that he had been on Solaris territory and flying in circles around an outpost. Mj finally gave up and decided to drift for a while. After that long while he heard a few cracks and shots. He knew he was under attack.

Mj only had time to sit up shoot once at the raider that was flying straight at him. Later on he woke up in a infirmary at a Solaris station. He was covered in bandages and he sat up. The Solarians (if thats what we\'re called...) took care of him for quite some time and he felt he was ready to move on. They told him he could not, for he had to speak with the Solaris Commander. I will take this bio from here during gameplay.

• Allegiance: Was Lunaris, is mostly independant now but will help Solaris OR Lunaris in any way within reason.
    • Do you plan to join the military? I plan on going on my own and helping the Military when possible.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Building ships, Major RP.
    • Other: Docendo Dicimus If you deny this I shall haunt your souls forever....Just kidding.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest and in joining Vivactias!

I\'ll notify Var and as soon as he can you will recieve the Information via forum PM.