[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Robert Glomberg

Traits: Drunkard, Optimistic, Unforgiving, Trusting and Curious

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Bio: Robert Glomberg was born in a small mining colony on the planet Sairus in a Solaris controlled system, a barren planet with only rocks and mountains. His parents was Hans and Fiona Glomberg, His father worked as a miner and his mother as a geologist.

Robert lived happily there, he wanted to become a miner like his father, He got a job down in the mines when he was 18 years old, so he worked down there untill he became 24 and had earned a fair bit of money. His father died when Robert was 25 in an accident down in the mines after this he quit his job, he never really got over it, he turned to alcohol to try to drown his sorrows. He decided that he wanted to leave this rock and never see it again. He was lucky because a few weeks later there was a few astroid miners visiting the colony, he saw the captain of one of the mining ships entering the bar. Robert thought this was his opportunity to leave the planet, so he rushed off down the the bar to meet this captain, he entered the bar he saw the captain sitting by the bar, so Robert walked up to him and introduced himself and asked him if he could join his crew and if he could train him about how to operate a mining vessal.

The captain agreed to do this but he wanted credits in return, so Robert offered him 25000 credits. The captain agreed and welcomed him aboard. So he was in his crew for 13 years, after two years of training he started to earn money he decided he would save up to a ship of his own so he could start working on his own. So now he had earned enough money to buy a small mining ship. He left the miningship about two months ago, he had bought a small mining ship it was old but it had to do for now. He left the space station with a grin on his face, he was eager to get started and make a living. So he traveled a few sectors away to an astrioid field and started mining away. Suddenly out of nowhere two ships appear, Robert tried to contact them, asking them if they needed anything, Robert waited a few minutes before continuing to mine then the two ships suddenly starts firing on his ship. He knew he would not have a chance against them since his ship did not have any weapons or shields. So the only way he could escape, was to run to the escape pod and try to escape while they were busy destroying the ship. so when he had successfully managed to escape alive from the ship he sat in his pod watching as the pirate ships blew his ship up.

Allegiance: Currently neutral.

Appearance: Brown hair, Medium long beard, Green eyes, 179 CM tall, normal built.

Do you plan to join the military? Maybe if I get a reason to IC

Initial plans upon joining server: Build a small mining ship and the start earning money and maybe join a mining company if there are any. And then see what happens, thats what so great about roleplaying you never really know what might happen.

Other: Docendo Discimus

I live in Norway, so i will be trying the best i can to be active.

Reaction score
    Character Name: R.Lutece

Traits: Cynical, Cold hearted, Sarcastic, Intelligent

Bio: Robert was once a very successful pioneer in the fields of science and engineering. Born and raised on a small desolate clump of fertile dirt abandoned by the Solaris, an agricultural planet named Xlyvania, he had always had a knack for tinkering with machines. He became very educated in mechanical workings and created a few inventions that led his family to grand riches later on in life. He was also quite the buisness man. So forth, he had created a company, Xylvanian Inc. And with this new company, he began to monopolize all goods manufacturing on his home world and soon grew too big for his tiny home. He then ordered his many underlings to start the contruction of a space port, and proccedingly build a ship grand enough to take him to the stars, as he was seeking to claim it all. And in due time, he had his ship. But sadly enough, the quality of the engines was poor, and it was destined for destruction. Unknowing of his impending doom, Robert set out for the stars, ready to expand. When he was aproaching the deeper space away from the solar system of his home world, sirens began to blair, and the crew members sprawled about, in a teribble panic. The engines had started leaking fuel into the innards of the ship. Such a highly explosive substance could only lead to a firey death for all. Now aware of the death that awaits, Robert rushed to the escape pod he ensured the engineers built, and launched himself from the ship, with nothing but the money in his pockets and the space suit he\'d had custom made for himself. As he was launched from the ship, he watched as the catlyclismic explosion set in, and saw his glorious ship burned to nothing but space dust. After hurdling for nearly a year in space, surviving on the shuttles rather abundunt food supply, he finnaly ramed into a station and decided it was about damn time he began his new life. Robert seeks to start his company anew, and return to Arboria the richest man alive. But recently, upon hiring a few crew members and buying a small cargo freigther to call his own, he was then attacked by raiders upon his departure from the shipyard.

Allegiance: No one but himself and his workers

Appearance: 5\' 11\", Black hair, Caucasian, Blue eyes, Slender figure

Do you plan to join the military? Oh no no no. Only rebuild the Military Division of the company.

Initial plans upon joining server: Start the reproduction of Xlyvanian Inc. meaning the hiring of crew members, the creation of small transports, medium frigates, then the eventual construction of a new HQ for the company itself.

Other: Docendo Discimus. I\'m fairly young, so dont blame me for any possible spell failures or poor use of language (XD not the biggest fan of big words). I do enjoy rp though, always been fun. I really hope i can join :D and yes, to any people wondering, i got R.Lutece from Bioshock Infinite ._. i like the name :3

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in Vivacitas! I really want to accept you, but at this second I can\'t. Var in the past on this very forum has made it clear that he doesn\'t want Names or anything else from an app to be slang to real life or other games or an exact rip from them. if I recall correctly, move slightly away from the bioshock name, and I can get Var to get you the Server info.

Reaction score
    Thank you in your interest and joining of Vivacitas, I\'ll notify Varquynne immediately.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest and in the joining of Vivacitas! I\'ll notify Var immediately about the acceptance and he will reach you when it is possible.

Reaction score
    Thank you kindly for the detailed response. My apologies, i hadnt reviewed the other apps and their responses. Simply read the rules and took a glance at the wiki. How\'s about his name is Frank Creedle? Acceptional enough? but sadly, i\'ve yet to learn of a way to change one\'s username.

Reaction score
    Thank you for joining Vivacitas! (a 3rd or 2nd time XD) I\'ll notify Va about this chars acceptance.

Reaction score
    There they are! there are the magic words. I\'ll notify Var of your acceptance.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest and joining of Vivacitas! Frank Creedle is fine as far as I know. if it doesn\'t pop up with meme sites or game or show/movie wiki\'s then I feel it is acceptable.

Reaction score
    Thanks so much! And XD i doubt the name is of any popularity. Just thought of it. And im a rather busy bee, so it isnt as if i have very many oppritunities on a regular basis to play StarMade. Expectancies for seeing me often should be rather low.

Reaction score
    I\'ve been running one of the oldest and largest Star Trek based online text game (MUSH) for the last 20 years or so, and I\'ve had... quite a lot of RP and story design experience. The following is one of my more severe characters, but she is adaptable to most genres. I\'ve done a rewrite of her bio to fit in better with this lore. Here is her application:

-- Character name:

Rowan (or Trelesta, if Rowan is taken. I don\'t do underscores.)

-- Traits:

Honorable, intelligent, merciless, relentless, abrasive, arrogant, prideful, and violent.

-- Bio:

Trelesta Rowan was engineered in a secret laboratory in Liberati Colony, by the geneticist Beverly Lovelace, under the orders of John Rowan, the genius, ruthless, fascist, and racist dictator of the colony. It was John\'s dream to create an army of genetically perfect soldiers, with enhanced intelligence, to lead his conquest of space.

John\'s plans were far-reaching, involving many political contacts in Lunaris and Solaris both, who helped fund him with hopes that his growing private military would be able to help them to ascend to greater power within their governments. Liberati Colony thus, for the most part, was funded, developed, supplied, and existed in secret, not appearing on published star charts or trade publications, largely due to John\'s masterful skill at political manipulation.

Lovelace, being forced to do the work as a prisoner, secretly sabotaged the project before completing it, and escaped with the assistance of Lunaris espionage agents shortly before Trelesta was born. John Rowan did not realize the extent of Beverly Lovelace\'s skill, and found out the hard way.

Trelesta\'s genetics had been modified in such a way that her mind naturally sought a specific form of order and harmony, to counter the design requirement that she enjoy combat, remain loyal, and obey orders. Additionally, her brain received programming to these effects while she was still in an artificial womb. She was born flawless, beautiful, intelligent, and perfect according to all her father\'s wishes.

When she hit puberty, however, her hair turned stark platinum white overnight, revealing to everyone that she was the product of genetic engineering, and proving her father to have lied to even his closest military advisors about his daughter being naturally conceived. This forced John Rowan to expel his daughter from the colony, and then struggle to re-establish order.

Provided with a very expensive, expertly-made identity by her father\'s Lunaris political contacts, Trelesta traveled abroad received education at university in Lunaris space, where she was able to study history in a more unedited form. She discovered what her father and Liberati Colony really were-- evil and wrong. This is where Lovelace\'s genius in the design of her brain kicked in, as her specific need for order and harmony finally overrode her loyalties to her father and his regime.

Prideful rage surfaced, and directed by her needs, Trelesta focused her life into removing the blight that was Liberati from the galaxy. In the space of five years, she amassed a small fortune, hired a mercenary fleet, and returned to Liberati Colony where she smashed her father\'s naval forces, and completely destroyed the colony, leaving nothing but lifeless blackened glass. Her father himself died last, at her hands, aboard her mercenary command ship. He died astounded, unable to understand how her well-programmed soldier\'s mind would no longer obey his orders.

The mercenary forces were well-paid to have all data records of the operation totally erased, the officers and navigators sworn to secrecy on pain of death. Any mercenary who even suggested that he might betray her confidence for the right price, she murdered violently or had assassinated. Trelesta would not tolerate anyone finding out what she really was, or what her origins were. Several other whom she trusted were well-paid to assassinate anyone else who betrayed her secrets.

Having spent her fortune, Trelesta returned to Lunaris space where she spent the next thirty years, working on and off as a freelancer, notable for never taking dishonest or dishonorable work. Anyone attempting to hire her for assassinations of people she considered to be good, often found themselves on her list of targets.

Trelesta knows Lovelace is still out there. She assumes the Lunaris agents who freed Lovelace also know her true nature, and have reported it to the Lunaris government. She does not know that Lovelace deliberately designed her to turn against her father and colony, and that her incessant need to destroy evil originated from her work. She wants to find Lovelace and destroy her, to ensure no others like herself are ever made, for reasons of both pride and self-loathing.

-- Allegiance:

Lunaris, as its environmentalism better fits her need for order and harmony.

-- Join Military:

Unlikely, as she knows she would cripple or murder any dishonest officer or politician she encountered. Working as a freelancer or privateer suits her psychological limitations better. But, who knows.

-- Initial plans:

To acquire economic capabilities, establish a base of operations, construct a shipyard, acquire a Letter of Marque from the Lunaris government to hunt outlaws, build warships up to the task, and then carry out her relentless vendetta against evil, more or less in that order.

-- Other: docendo discimus

Thanks for your consideration,
    Atuarre Kivikkii
    ATS TrekMUSH

Reaction score
    name: elmairin

traits: a slightly odd, but friendly and secluded individual. talented at ship building and defensive precautionary defense systems.

bio: i was born on the planet Crastia, isolated on the borders of old lunaris space. from a young age, i showed interest in the construction of ships, and when i was old enough i voyaged out into the galaxy. i later returned to crastia, uniting my people, and those of our neighbouring worlds craiia and araman under one banner, and returned us to the care of lunaris. i run crastia shipyards, a massive shipyard orbiting crastia.

alliance: lunaris without a doubt

do you plan to join the military: probably not, as i am a peaceful person

plans: i plan to build a massive shipyard, and create a stable environment on an earth-like planet and see where it takes me!

other: doscendo discimus... i dont really know what to say... i like shipyards?

(ign: elmairin)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the thoroughly well-written and detailed character bio! Unique character backstroy - I quite enjoyed it. Genetic engineering tends not to go so well for the geneticist in sci-fi, usually, heh.

We have some... corrupt characters, that\'s for sure. They\'re going to have to be quite wary of Rowan, it seems - at least once she comes into her own power-wise.

We have a wonderful core group of folks on the server. The development of the story/lore has certainly been a community effort and I like helping players run RP events that they envision (should they need admin support to move things forward, i.e. bring in their RP modules, spawn enemies for their event, etc). So, having another veteran join our midst is great!

I\'ll send you a PM with more server information and your whitelist name.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the interest in joining!

Though I like seeing longer, more fleshed out character bios, I understand that some players like to develop more of the nitty gritties of their character as they go.

I\'ll send you a PM with more server information and your whitelist name! See you serverside!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    -- Name:

Lai. Lastname is withheld to protect his identity.

-- Traits: Deceptive, Inquisitive, Vengeful, Calm, Cool, Collected, Plotting, and a Planner

-- Bio:

Lai is a lost agent from a fallen faction. He wandered the galaxy lost and alone after his ship was lost, only to wander into Trelesta Rowan. She provided the structure for Lai to get back on his feet, so to speak. Infrastructure. Well Paid mercenaries. Arms. This could lead to the intelligence that Lai craves to learn about what happened to his people, to his superiors. To potentially his family.

-- Allegiance:

Lunaris

-- Join Military:

Doubtful.

-- Initial plans:

More than likely work closely with Trelesta on ships, and learning more about the Star Made universe and the server in general.

-- Other: docendo discimus