[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    Okay, thanks. I\'ll be sure to use this knowledge to enhance my roleplay.
    Another broad question. Is there any lore posted that\'s not in the wiki? I\'ve completely looked through it and I know about the technical side of things, now I want to learn the story elements.
    Sorry if I sound too eager or demanding.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Mituna Silver
    • Traits: smart, untrustful
    • Bio: Mituna was born in space. At the Age of 17 he was attacked by pirates, losing his parents and friends. Trapped in a pod for weeks, he was rescued in a pirate raid. Being kept with the pirates for 10 years he learned the trade.

• Allegiance: Solaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? No
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Start a small buisness taking down pirates.
    • Other: docendo discimus

Reaction score
    Well what I did was read through all of the posts on this thread... it took a while but I feel like it gives me, personally, not my character, a clearer view of the characters and politics in place.

Reaction score
    The wiki is updated with all canon lore of Vivacitas. when it updates I do not know, though we can also add some lore about ourselves and so on, when it affects the entire server Var can deny or approve it into canon.

and no need to apoligize! I\'m here to answer questions and screen people.

Reaction score
    Going to be straightforward and sorry if it might sound offensive, I can be stupid that way.

But your Bio lacks substence and needs fleshing out more so I can better judge if you and your character is good for the server.

sorry again if this sounds rude.

Reaction score
    There is some lore on the wiki. But, you are going to get most your anwsers by jumping on the server and asking questions.

In response to your earlier question. My character, Victor, runs a ship design and construction company called Classi Fleetworks. Victor is a Solaris loyalist so he\'ll be happy to see you.

Reaction score
    • Character name: Bane Carry
    • Traits: Precisionistic, Avoiding conflicts
    • Bio: Bane has been born on small mining colony producing water and gold from the asteroids,he\'s parents were learning him to earn credits the hard way and shown him the roots of the life on the colony,yet the bane has been seeing every week docking merchant vessel,as he observed the work,he once stepped aboard the vessel,and stayed,going on trade routes with the merchant...
    • Do you plan to join the military? No
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Mostly Interests about Trade
      Other: Docendo ! ...

Reaction score
    You are missing one of the most crucial parts of your app. re read the rules THROUGHLY.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Character name: Frandoll Scarlet

Title: Daughter of the Scarlet Family, Daughter of Hector Scarlet, Owner and Operator of Scarlet Boring and Mining Ltd.

Traits: High Society Upbringing, Charismatic, Prone to Bouts of Hostility, Eccentric, Youthful, High Energy, Excitable, Slightly Unhinged, Brilliant Yet Mad?

Bio: Born and Raised to fairly wealthy industrialist parents in Solaris space, she was the sole daughter of the Scarlet Family linage, as such she was ridgedly taught the proper functions of high society and how to survive in the cold wastes of space by personal tutors catered and paid by her parents. Frandoll was ridgedly schooled in the art of deep space geopressure mining, and the various subforms there after in a bide to raise a worthy successor to her parents. As such she was kept from the public spot light and only shown to visitors when function demanded that she be, Otherwise she locked herself up in her personal room, studying zealously fantastic stories of Xenomorphic beings that supposedly existed on the fringes of known space, she was devouted to the field of Xeno-archeology and at the turn of her 19th birthday she hired various leading officals in the fringe science field and began to study her passion.

She routinely attached herself to deep space expeditions as they ventured into unknown space seeking her dream, Xeno or alien technology that would forever immortalize her into the history tomes of Solaris, It was during one of these ventures that the eccentric scientist\'s vessel was attacked. Her crew of personal guards valliently strove to drive the boarders off, the casualties where minimal but many perished during the attack, much of her research equipment was stolen and pillfured by the corssairs. Now she finds herself stranded above Lunaris Prime, a place she loathes so, being bothered by low society miscreates, as she plans and dreams of her next ploy and the vision of a mighty research vessel. Now.....she merely needs finacial backers.....

Allegiance: Solaris, Being a fierce industrialist and expansionist she fondly and zealously loves her homeworld and people

Do you plan to join the military? That Depends highly upon the direction that the Roleplay takes me~ I am open to it, and will consider it, but not at the start.

Initial plans upon joining server: ?

?The First Step on the plan to joining the server, would be to get a feel for the factions interactions and learn the most I and my people can about how to function within the universe itself, the second step would be to move forward in our collective plan to fabricate mining vessels and start collecting material, and Step Three will begin once I and my crew have a sizable mining and research vessel, and Then step four....Well we shall see what comes from RP~ Nothing is set in stone~

Other: Docendo Discimus

Other Other: I am aware that at no point does the server lore, confirm or deny aliens existance, as such I am operating under the idea that even if they don\'t exist it doesn\'t keep people from thinking they do, Xeno-archeology merely allows for various roleplay plots and ideas that seem like fun~

Other Other Other: And Indeed I will IC\'ly be seeking Financial and material backers for expeditions into the unknown realms of space mining and seeking xeno ruins and fragments of lost technology, So.... Time to start looking for Finacial backers!

Other Other Other Other: I am bringing two other partners of mine with me on this venture, us three do know each other and our stories will be tied together slightly~

Picture:

Edit: Just for Clarification My posse includes, Dire_Pirate_Hong, and PurplePatchy495, That be all

Reaction score
    (At least i hope,aswell reading the rules before posting is a must,wich i did numerous times,suddently it appears that i missed something,if something is still wrong,apologies,but i cant really find it,Thank you for understandement)

Reaction score
    An acceptable application requires 8 segments.

* the name:

* the age:

*characters defining traits

*the bio

*your characters personal alliegience.

*your very first plans on the server

*whether you will join the military or not

*Other

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Character name: Katyusha Vozlikia

Traits: Smart, Cunning, Shy, Introspective, Industrious, Defiant

Bio: Katyusha was born in Solaris space, not on any one planet, but rather, on a ship. She was raised as an engineer, a greasemonkey, whichever slang term you can throw around to discribe an engineer. At the age of 18, Katyusha moved off from her parent\'s ship to make her way into the world as a independent engineer/ miner, with the industry booming, there was little to stop her. Katyusha remains neutral on many subjects in political squabbles, not wanting to be more than the average engineer. Katyusha\'s engineering nature leads her to attempt to secure a job aboard a ship as an engineer, thus, leading her to where she is now.

Allegiance: Lunaris or Solaris: Neutral

Inital plans apon joining the server: Securing a postion as an engineer aboard a ship, mostly for RP and other things!

Do you plan to join the military: No.

Other: Docendo Discimus. I have nearly two years of Roleplay experience, mostly in Space Station 13, some forum RP experience. If needed i can provide examples of my Roleplay.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your interest in vivacitas!

but your Application is missing one of it\'s core factors. Re read the rules word for word and edit the app and I don\'t see why you won\'t be acceptable, you passed all other criteria.

^^ sorry if you read that as hostility or some condescending attitude, I lean against problems pointing and vocally pointing it out rather roughly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    I don\'t quiet see what i missed, could you go into detail? Sorry if i seem to be a bit thick, just got over a caffine crash.

Reaction score
    Not sure how i even missed it...Issues brough from my side,apologies...the detail shall be fixed now i suppose

Reaction score
    I am sorry. but I cannot help you, I cannot give you straight answers to figure it out. not with this missing criteria. thing is my previous post has already said where the missing Criterias are hidden.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Conny

Personality: Cold, Distrusting, Murderous.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Year: 4058-U3

Crime: Murder in the 3rd degree

Family: Axel Ixalite

Friends: Rassilon

Name: Conny

Nickname: Ct

*Mechanical Voice*: \"z-=Detainment Confirmed!=-z\"

*Ct*: \"What the... WHERE THE HELL AM I?\"

*Mechanical Voice*: \"What is your name?\"

*Ct*: \"Conny\"

*Mechanical Voice*: \"[Test Passed]: Threat Contained. Prisoner 01592 put into maximum security wing.\"

*Mechanical Voice*: \"Prisoner 01592 \'Conny\' will be contained in the maximum security wing. Due to the consequences of murdering an Lunaris Defense Fleet Officer, you will be contained on the only deck with no view into the vacuum. You will do as you are told when you are told and how you are told. You will report to your duty station cleaning the mess hall after everyone else has eaten,after each meal period... \" *BOOOM*

*WARNING* *WEAPON SYSTEMS OFFLINE*

*WARNING* *REACTOR CORE TEMPERATURE CRITICAL*

*WARNING* *ALL HATCHES CLOSED*

*WARNING* *LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS OFFLINE*

*WARNING* *HULL BREACH NEAR CELL 01591*

*WARNING* *HULL BREACH NEAR CELL 01590*

*WARNING* *HULL BREACH IN HANGAR 4*

Transmission Start: Hello Prisoners.... Your Day of Salvation is here..... FIRE EVERYTHING!!!!! *Transmission stops and the pirates destroy the ship*

Conny: Shit!!! * Conny looks back at the prison ship as it is destroyed*

Mechanical Voice: 4 Days Till Recovery By Lunaris Defense Force Patrol 2

Conny: Well... Fuck.... Geuss I won\'t be able to get back to my ship any time soon... Is there any way to erase my records?

Mechanical Voice: Yes, Records Erased.

Allegiance: Noone But My Crew

Other: Docendo Discumus?

Plans: Build a fleet and terrorize all!!

Military: Fuck No!!!

Reaction score
    Hey Mark! This character is taking too much from Eternia, either change the names to be more Vivacitas friendly or make a new bio. then I see no reason why you cannot be accepted as this character.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi! Here is my application:

• Character name: Reinhart Visvaldis
    • Traits: Ambitious, Careerist, Planner
    • Bio: Reinhart was born in a backwater mining colony, as the third child (and second son) of Gilbert Visvaldis, owner of the small mining business Visvaldis Planetary Resources LLC. As a second son, he had no hopes of inheriting the family business - he was sent to engineering school instead on a completely different remote backwater colony. As life is not really full of excitement around there, he held quite a grudge against his family for getting the shorter end of the stick, so it stands to reason that he wasn\'t very moved at the news of his hometown colony getting wiped out by pirates and VPR LLC being officially declared bankrupt. Six months later, he decided to take a passenger liner home to see what was left, but a band of robbers hijacked that ship - and now he is stranded on a customs station, with almost nothing...
    • Do you plan to join the military? No, he harbors a deep distrust towards the military - they did nothing in all two pirate attacks he was involved in, after all.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Build a small freighter/miner and start rebuilding Visvaldis Planetary Resources LLC from scratch
    • Other: Docendo Discimus. I apologize in advance for my erratic online time - usually I can only play on weekday evenings Central European time.