[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I dunno what else to do, man, Im just seeing a lot of \'Docendo Discimus\' so I\'m adding that.

Name: Praestanti \"Prae\"

Traits: Untrusting, slightly withdrawn, somewhat incapable in battle but great at navigation. If he trusts someone he is quiet but caring, although he is quick to rescind(is rescind the right word?) this trust.

Allegiance: Lunaris

Bio: Originally from a planet on the borders between Solaris and Lunaris space, when a Solaris Navy fleet came across the colony and attacked it, believing that Lunaris people had attacked the former Solaris colony for its rich resources, although the colony had been abandoned years earlier, Prae and the rest of the colonists attempted to escape on the light Frigate FCS Colonial. However the Solaris fleet attacked the Colonial and dealt severe damage to its hull, and destroyed its engines. In an attempt to survive, Prae and several others still alive entered cryo-sleep while the ship drifted away from the fleet. Roughly 2 months later he woke to find the Colonial\'s wreck had crashed on a moon, and that no other colonists had survived. Alone, he took the Colonial\'s shuttle and left towards Lunaris space. After narrowly evading a pirate band he reached, he reached Lunaris Prime he found that airspace(airspace?) over the planet was too thick, and his shuttle had been damaged more than he thought by the pirates, and so (roughly) landed outside Lunaris Customs.

Plan to join the Military?: While Praestanti has never been a good shot, he is an excellent pilot and a good navigator. If he does joint it would be as pilot, not gunner.

Initial Plans: Get a decent ship and slowly gather salvage to make it bigger and eventually get a Battleship, or at least Frigate.

Other: Docendo Discimus.

My play time is often a little sporadic, as I do have other things to attend to, but I will usually come on about twice to four times a week.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yup! That\'s what was missing. It\'s a check to see if you\'ve read over the rules. Please make sure you\'ve reviewed them. See you serverside!

Whitelist name: Prae

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please review the rules. You character profile also needs to be expanded and incorporate the lore hook presented in the original post.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for your interest in joining the server! Small request, though. Could you incorporate a little blurb that explains and takes into account the lore hook presented in the initial post (attacked and left stranded by pirates, picked up by Lunaris patrol)?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. We\'re working on getting some forums for the server. At the moment, the wikia forums can be serve as a stop gap for these kinds of discussions.

2. Yes, we\'ve been having discussions regarding this and are soliciting input from the players on the server.

3. Unfortunately, no. OOC structures can be constructed while you\'re on. You\'re already distinguishing you\'re OOC and IC self, so I don\'t see a need to have another name.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:dark123hound

• Character name:darkhound. (its darkhound because my charachter didnt want his lunarian name)
    • Traits: ship to ship combat.
    • Bio: Lunaris navy/fleet deserter. after deserting spent three years on a ship vandering the known galaxy untill he gets ambushed. Now hes back but with the solaris empire. Also his family was killed by pirates.
    • Allegiance: solaris the golden empire.
    • Do you plan to join the military? yes because i want to be able to fight the Lunaris fleet.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: make my own ship possibly with some help the ship will be called CHAOS HARBINGER with capslock.
    • Other: stuff and cats.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Sylva Crinum
    • Traits: Airhead, gentle, friendly, agressive when pushed to her limits by someone.
    • Bio: Sylva Crinum was a Botanist and started her first job at the gardania laboratory\'s and was assigned to the project \"GROW\". On the first day she was shown around and met everyone she was gonna start working with. After 4 months she was working on a difficult expirement and ended up blowing up the test tube causing glass to shatter everywhere including into the left side of her body. She was send to the medbay right away and got her fixed up, in a month time she started to get some strange mutations that caused her arteries to give of a faint green glow, this glow could be noticed in dark rooms or at night. Soon after the incident she was fired and was not allowed to get any kind of jobs related to botany. As she could not find any jobs on Lunaris she desided to go on the more illegal route of things and slowly started to get into the piracy of things. Offering her knowlegde of botany to anyone who was intrested.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? no
    • Initial plans upon joining server: have fun rping and join my friends with there little jade galixia group
    • Other: Docendo Discimus.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please carefully review the rules. You bio also needs expansion to take into account the lore hook presented in the original post.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Sylva! Great to see another person from the LOTC group of friends wanting to join the server. :)

Could you please expand your character bio a little to take into account the lore hook in the original post? Namely, the events that lead to you being waylaid by pirates and picked up by a Lunaris customs patrol.

Reaction score
    Well, my firewall likes to cause trouble with this fourm and I can\'t really post from my phone, so I\'ll not revise the character sheet for now. Still this looks like a nice server, thanks for considering my application.

Ayatollah_RockNRoller

Meat Popsicle
    Reaction score
    Wow you\'re nice. Sorry was having a bad day, and got frustrated. It was not trolly by any means. Dontaze Mebro is a notorious space pirate from many different games. I will fill one out here, and if you could pm me the stuff I wrote I would greatly appreciate it.

Ayatollah_RockNRoller

Meat Popsicle
    Reaction score
    • Character name: Dontaze Mebro
    • Known Alias: Ayatollah_RockNRoller/Legion
    • Traits: Brazen, Hot Tempered, Charitable, Morally Ambiguous
    • Bio: Dontaze is the space age Keiser Sosei. Criminals tell their children at bedtime that if they rat on their old man Dontaze Mebro will creep out of their closet and steal their organs. His past is a mix of urban legend and unsolved police files. His general appearance also seems to be under some scrutiny. Some reports say he is a 10 ft tall Wizard with a long white beard. Others Say he\'s some sort of Tattooed up Vaquero, and others say he\'s not a man at all, but a vengeful spirit sent by Satan himself to pull humanity over the edge into the abyss.
    • Current Events:
    • Today could have been the day they caught him. Dontaze was making a hasty escape from the Antilles sector when a systems malfunction left him adrift in a stolen ship with a body crammed in plex storage. A passing Lunaris patrol saw him, and stopped to investigate. If there is one thng you can say about Dontaze it\'s that he is cool under pressure. He opens the Plex storage He reaches into the box and there is a loud snap. He locks it back up, and signals the officers that he is ready to be boarded. After delivering a somber tale of civil war on his homeworld and the disintegrator drone attacks killing his family the officers adopt the standard procedure for dealing with refugees. He gives the Officers a thumb scan to show he is a legal citizen in good standing, or at least the thumb is. His is tucked up inside his glove, and the \"borrowed\" one is sticking out. The green light goes off, and Dontaze gets a ride back to civilization. Two weeks later when the body is found in a McDwarfStars meat locker during a FDA raid the missing thumb is traced back to the scanner The Officer who administered the scan was fined and demoted.

• Allegiance: Urban Legend/Rogue Leader of \"Kyourui Suta-Heishi\" (Wicked Gang Star Falling Dead)
    • Do you plan to join the military? I think that will be out of the question
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Steal a ship, sell ship, repeat a few times, find a group of like minded individuals, and start a crime wave.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus rhymes with Christmas
    • Other other: Looking for a good Whitelisted RP server with a balanced economy.

Reaction score
    Well hi there. Got on for the first time in.. How many months? But I was checking out the old Eternia topic (Just out of curiosity really..) And someone on there had a link to here and called it a \"spiritual successor\" and weather it is or not (Saw no mention of Eternia, however the two seem vastly similar..) I\'d just like to say you\'re doing a good job as far as RP servers go. I hope you get big!

(Just in case you don\'t know, I was the owner of the now dead Eternia server..)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Urist Corsen
    Features: Short, Broad, Brown Rusty Red Hair, Beard with Full Goatee
    Personality: Loyal, Hardworking, Distrustful, Short Tempered, Humorless
    Skills: Expert Part Engineer, Expert Hull Repair, Adequate Hull Designer, Adequate Pilot and Turret Operator
    Bio: Born on a Solaris Space dock. Father was a Solaris Military Officer and Mother a Cook for the Dock workers. Raised understanding the power of industry and went through Engineering school. Finished top of the class for Hull and Part Construction and ventured forth from there.
    Job History: Hull Repair for Solaris Military. Freelance Part Manufacturing. Ship Engineer position with a Private Cargo Freighter.
    Allegiance: Solaris
    Military: As a Solarian Engineer

Character Thoughts Now: We been trading on the outskirts of Solarian territory when we got sacked by the increasing Pirate threat. Now those lazy bastard Lunarians have me held up here wanting to know my life story. We could have waited for a Solarian patrol. Now I have to go through damn customs. Got to find a Ship Hull and get the hell out of here.
    Plans: Joining up with Solaris or Solaris Corp ally to assist Part Production and Shop Setup. If no positions are available I will be setting up shop in Solaris Territory producing Parts and Ships for sell to the area.

Reaction score
    First, Interesting Story.
    Second, Id suggest not useing a name like McDonalds as a place...
    Third, Read the rules.... Carefully. There might be something there that can *cough* help you get whitelisted.

Reaction score
    Simple straight to the point story.
    Though. I\'d read the rules a bit closer... Don\'t just skim them... But read them fully. All the way to the *cough* end of each rule. There could be something magical there to help you get whitelisted.

Reaction score
    You should totally make an application for the server. Its great. ((Im not the owner, just a helpful patron.))
    But yea its a shame about Eternia...
    Personally me and my group of friends never played on Eternia but we wanted to. But now we landed on this server and our using our skills and knowledge about how to run and manage an RP server to help the owner. ((Im an ex-GM of an extremely popular Minecraft RP server called LoTC, which has had over 40k unique players on it over the course of 2.5 years.))