[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You need to re-read the rules and I would prefer you not having a number in your name.

Reaction score
    There is nothing we can do Nitrous is being slow on this, once they got the update for us we will get it, so for now if you haven\'t updated don\'t update.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Every time I try to open the older starter it gives me an error even if I have have already deleted the newer one. Of course I don\'t really know what I\'m doing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    One, I put Eternia in the Other section but if you want me to change it from Eternia to Eternia I will.

Two, do you not think it fits the character? I mean... I also have no real way of changing it. but if you want me to create an entire new account just for you I will.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Name: Gryffon

Bio: I was in the navy a few years ago, before it disbanded and became Eternia. I was a lieutenant, and had a ship under my command, the SS Vanguard. I commanded it with my crew as a freelance police/vigilante until it was, destroyed in a pirate attack about 10 years after the navy disbanded. All my friends were, killed. after I lost the vanguard, and my life since then has been on stations working the hard way to earn some credits. Eventually I got enough to start building a ship, that\'s where I am now.

Plans once you\'re in the server: get a small fleet together and run a small faction

Other: Eternia