[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You will be sent a PM with the IP. Oh, and when typing a page of that size you tend to misspell some things.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality : Serious, calm, quiet, but a good teammate.

Bio : Hyorel, a 20 years old male, always dreamed of being a member of the Eternia military. His father, Leryo, was a member of the Eternia military for years. Leryo told his son that he wanted him to be his succesor in the army, so he bought him a ship and teached him everything he knew. A few years after, Hyorel\'s dad got killed by a prisonner when the Hail got destroyed. Shocked by what happened, Hyorel finally chosed to apply in the Eternia military to avenge his father.

Plans once your in the server : Learn a bit more about how the game work and try to be a full part of the Eternia military.

Other : I am quitte new in this game, so I may ask some question in public chat.

Reaction score
    Character Name :IGN:Ostix UN:jackibis

Personality: solitary, respectful

Bio: Not much to really say. I ran away from home at 10 years old and joined a group of insurrectionists called the Knights of Ostia who sought to break free of their ordinary lives and harvest planets for minerals to sell for a top secret project. The government caught wind of it and soon exterminated the insurrection. I am the sole survivor and have been hiding in asteroids for 3 years waiting for The Eternia Millitary to drop their guard so I can have my revenge!!!!

Plans once your in the server:

-Start Faction

-Collonise Sectors

-Build Flagship

-Mercinary Work

Other:

hide from Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You need to change your age to between 19 - 50 to prevent odd ages and you actually need to make an application. Saying there is not much to say is just lazy.

Reaction score
    Application

Character Name :IGN:Ostix UN:jackibis

Personality: Solitary, Respectful, Destructive, Tenacious

Bio: . I joined a group of insurrectionists called the Knights of Ostia who sought to break free of their ordinary lives and harvest planets for minerals to sell for a top secret project, The Genocide Cannon. The government caught wind of it and tried to destroy the insurrection and the blueprints for the cannon. I am the sole survivor. I have been harvesting asteroids for 10 years, rebuilding my vast army, seizing solar systems, destroying whoever points an AMCat my vessel, waiting for The Eternia Millitary to drop their guard. I will revive my Knights an send Eternia to hell. MARK MY WORDS!! \"The universe will descend into greater chaos!\"

Plans once your in the server:

-Start Faction

-Collonise Sectors

-Build Flagship

-Mercinary Work

Other:

Obliterate Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Joefu3

age 21

Personality: clever, smart. Usually level-headed. Would rather use knowledge than power.

Bio: joe is a character that you can count on to always make smart decisions for the safety of others. He values his friends more than himself and is willing to do whatever it takes to keep them safe. He is knowledgeable about laws of Physics and how to bend them. Willing to serve Eternia as a scientist. He is one of the top Engineers in the Galaxy after all, why nit roj for the top Wmpire.

Plans: Design ships for Eternia. Help them be a better empire and be safer.

Other: looks oddly similar to spock. Acts like him too. Will serve as a scientist for Eternia.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Alian Taikel (Ingame/Username is just Alian, just added the last name for RP purposes)

Personality: Gruff, Quiet, Calculating, Pragmatic, in a word Cold, but loyal to anyone who he works for/with, so long as his contract is honored which he can be somewhat paranoid about

Bio:

Born on a secluded planet in a rarely traversed sector of space, the only child of two colonists who came with a group of thers to the planet to escape the laws and regulations of other sectors of space. Alian, something of a dreamer as a child, was never satisfied with his life on the planet, and always dreamt of leaving and exploring the stars. He grew up never realizing this dream. However one day, a few weeks after his eighteenth birthday, a fugitive running from the Eternian empire crash landed on the planet, the fugitive died on impact, but Alian found his means of escape, spending the next year secretly repairing the ship. Once it was done he left, leaving nought but a note to explain his departure to his family. He spent a few years as a mercenary in the empire, and over the years of killing work and a few betrayals he morphed from a bright eyed kid with eyes for adventure to a cold, and paranoid, killer. He always honored his contracts, but he was and is always watching for betrayal. However he didn\'t watch close enough, and after his last contract he was left with a dozen murder charges on his head, along with a tentative treason charge. Transported along with thousands of other convicts on the prison ship Hail he awaited his execution as an innocent man, but fate conspired to give the merc a second chance, as the Hail went down in flames he fought his way free and managed to hijack a small craft, taking off into space, after laying low for months he has emerged again, hoping the interim will be enough to allow him to take contracts again without too much interference from the Eternia Military.

Non-Story Bio Stuff: Alian is a skilled fighter, having received some training in his time as a merc and simply having an innate talent for it, he\'s also quick thinking and a skilled ship builder (though my own skills at this are...questionable) and typically considered quite intelligent (if being considered above average intelligence RPwise requires the 20$ donation than I\'ll remove this and only take that little bit into account after I deal with the donation.) He might be a bit rusty when it comes to ship to ship combat due to his time in isolation following his escape, but expect that to get shaken off quickly.

Plans once your in the server: Mercenary work mostly, but we\'ll see.

Other: Come and get me Eternia.

(Long time RP\'er offline, but I\'m a bit new when it comes to online RP servers, we\'ll see how I do. Oh, and lemme know if anything in the App contradicts anything in the lore or if I messed up anything, I\'ll fix it ASAP)

Reaction score
    Because the best way to get into the largest server which will clearly survive without you, is to inform the owner of incorrect spellings.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Rigoberto

Personality: Loner, distrustful, adventurous

Bio: Born and raised on a small and inconsequential outskirt farming planet of Eternia that had been plagued by pirates and smaller factions for the past decade after Eternia switched focus to other regions of space making the life of the common folk on the planet a constant uphill struggle. Rigoberto had always been the black sheep of his family, not really interested in farm work and constantly getting into trouble with both the mercenarys and local authorities. After another falling-out with a group of mercenarys they end up killing both of Rigoberto\'s parents in revenge and leaving the family farm in ruins. Being blamed for this by his siblings and never having liked the prospect of spending his entire life on the planet anyway, Rigoberto in turn steals one of the mercenaries spaceships and takes off. Not really sure whether to blame the mercenarys or Eternia for lack of protection of the planet, Rigoberto still expects to settle the score one day as he sets out to forge his own path in the grand universe that has opened up before him.

Plans once your in the server: Do some mercenary work and stir up some trouble, then see where it takes me

Other: Eternia

Vii

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: Quirky, Adventurous, Honourable, Sexy.

Bio: Vii has always been a loneworlf sorta fella with a strong yerning for doing the right thing. He\'s a natural leader with no crew, and a his reign of badluck never seems to get him down. He keeps on truckin, doing the occasional side job and bounty huntin, and what little ship he has means a great deal to him. Lets face it, he probably can\'t afford much more than it, and is probably deep in debt to a space mafia somewhere. But these minor distractions are a side point for his true purpose. Vii has always been a fighter for justice, and yet has authority issues. He\'s tired of \'Police\' slandering the name of justce, and often finds Pirates and other mercs even more comfortable than these entitled enforcers, and in the long run, he hopes he can make a change and bring back some sort of dignity to space.

Plans once your in the server: Buy a nice boat, make some cash, get in kindly with some space princess, buy a bigger boat, and don\'t make too much drama... hopefully.

Other: I have a powerful aversion to death.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name:Jumper_0

Personality: Reserved, never willing to give up an advantage, self-righteous, hard working but not reliable. When he trusts someone he will do anything at all in the entire world for them, a tiny bit OCD.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Jumper_0 was the internet handle of a major hacker and web personality on victus. He worked for Eternia, who were well aware of his underground works, on covert operations. Finding and rounding up major criminals, hacking in to rebel bases, setting traps and devising ploys to ensnare major learders of opposing forces. However, it was the final straw when the shady hacker was caught selling classified information to the top dollar. He still goes by Jumper_0, and refuses to tell anyone of his personal past or his name, only that it would ruin everything if he did. He plans to restore some form of order and to stop this war from happening, or at least let there be a victor.

Plans once you\'re in the server: To create some form of splinter group and to coordinate operations. Either that or get in good with Eternia again and renew work for them.

Other: 3t3rn14

Reaction score
    If you guys like forum RPs, don\'t forget to check out http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1902867-the-war-of-gods-combat-focused-rp-character-driven/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name : 24soul

Personality: inovateing, problem solveing, righteous

Bio : hired as a engineer by Eternia, i played a key roll in the Juggernaught project. but as a man of peace i delibretly tryed to distroy it after learning of Eternia\'s plans. locked up in hail i lost my sensitve nature but, i still beleave that peace is possible. escapeing hail i set out to make a world of peace(even if that means the distuction of Eternia)

Plans once your in the server: get to the rebel camps, fight for peace, distroy Juggernaught

Other: Eternia will fall

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Kiel Glendale
    Personality: Charming, Independant, self centered
    Bio: Kiel was born and raised in space, raised on a small station on the outer rim. He\'s always had a love for space. On his 18th birthday, he \"aquired\" a decent sized cargo ship, which after several repairs and weapon fittings, has been him home and main means of income. While he isn\'t a criminal, he isn\'t above breaking the law for credits, though he does live by a personal code of honor
    Plans once you\'re in the server: Create ship, aquire a small crew, work as a smuggler, mercenary
    Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    guys, i\'m the only one on and the server may need to be... something done to it as it keeps refusing connections.