[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Conrad Maxon

Personality: Hates attention, Intelligent, but slightly cowardly, only idiots fight fair...

Bio: A citizen of Eternia, I was a mid level scientist working for Eternia Corporation\'s R&D labs. I always hated the corporation for its despotic rule, but would never openly move against them while they held so much control over my life. Over the years, I had collected bits and pieces of technology, from work, as well as any scrap I could find. Using this and my basic understanding of starship mechanics, I was able to construct a crude yet flight worthy vessel. I spent my nights pondering a way past the patrol fleet, to no avail. When the Rebels attacked, I saw an opportunity to escape. Using my access to the database, I wiped my records from Eternia\'s files and fled. While I am no exceptional human being in any way, that is just how I like it, under the radar and unexpected

Plans once I\'m in the server: Roam around for a bit, meeting the people and factions of this world turned upside down. Then join some or other faction where I can live out the rest of my days, carrying out my experiments...

Other: Eternia

((I hope I interpreted the intro on the front page correctly and that my bio is appropriate))

(Edited Name and Description to match)

Reaction score
    Hey guys, I\'ve made a suggestion for a \"hardmode\" type thing. Go check it out, and if you like it, make a shout out and support it!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: SomaSam

Years since manufacture: 12 Designed Age: 19

Personality: Stoic, calculating, calm. Generaly out for him self.

Bio: SomaSam is a 50-MA, military grade android. He was manufactured by a long forgoten corperation, one put out of business when Eternia took over. He managed to survive in the ruins of his factory for serveral years before having to go into sleep-mode to conserve power. He laid dormant until a team of slavers woke him up and took him aboard for their slave trade. He then conspired with the rest of the slaves, and with their help, he managed to kill the slavers and take control of their ship. However, when he traveled to a station to release the x-slaves, an Eternia ship mistook him as a slaver and locked him in Hail. He now rests, biding his time.

Plans once your in the server: Salvage, then probably join the Eternia.

Hardware: Extremly human-like android. Emotion chip v3 (slight malfunction). High-end CPU (from 12 years ago). SD HCT xm3.4 power reactor. Flopy Drive.

Reaction score
    Unless you go up and ask what\'s going on, like you\'re doing right now I wouldn\'t know what\'s going on since I don\'t make a habit of checking older posts. The fourm needs a notification when someone replies to a comment, there would be a lot less missed posts. Anyway its still the same get an age between 18-50, that\'s all I need it doesn\'t matter as long as the age is within the range.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

i\'ll be playing 2 characters

Name: Maelstorm

Bio:Maelstorm gets his name from the language of his people, he learned to speak English at a early age in his language mael is purple and purple is worst, therefore his name means worststorm which implies lightning. Parent\'s haven\'t ever been seen neither anyone he knows. Execpt his brother Storm. Not a bounty hunter, not a pirate but a trader can be a peace maker when he needs to be. A good guy.

other: Eternia

Name: Storm

Bio: Storm is like a coin, at times he is the good guy, at times he is the bad guy no one knows very much about him or his hero brother Maelstorm he keeps a coin with him to deciede heads= good tail=bad.

other: Eternia

Reaction score
    Huh, if we were doing a normal pen and paper type RP then I wouldn\'t see any problems with playing more then one character, however since we are going to do most things in-game its something that I don\'t think would work, explain how you would play two character then maybe I\'ll let it pass.

Reaction score
    Was just reading some bios and checking status on my app and realized that it\'s post #666...

Accepted=awesome

As to its length, was gonna be maybe 6-10 lines for bio as I haven\'t done any rp in at least 4 years, but brain went crazy and wrote a friggin novel... guess I still have it in me

Reaction score
    Character Name: Synix

Personality: Quiet - Conservative - Independent

Bio: Born and raised in the outercolonies. Industrial background who exceled in science/astronomy/spaceflight classes. As a child he was exposed to many diffrent types of spacecraft and the means of building them in the colonies. Learning the inner and outter workings of everything from a simple fighter to a dreadnaught to a carrier. Weapons systems are his personal stongpoint and and navigation always came naturally.

Plans once your in the server:

We have a few things planned but anything can change.

Other:

In far out Eternia born and raised
    In the hanger was where I spent most of my days
    Chillin\' out maxin\' relaxin\' all cool
    And all plannin the flight-logs outside of the school
    When a couple of guys who were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little dogfight and my mom got scared
    She said \'You\'re movin\' to the industrial manufacturing facility located on P-778\'

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Aquendas

Character Age: 32

Personality: Humble, easy-going, friendly.

Bio: Aquendas and his wife Farria have lived a life of seclusion along with his older brother Arkavile, the founder of Ark-Tech. Aquendas served as a test-pilot for many of his older brother\'s creations, including small ships and battlesuits on a secluded planet. However, Aquendas never had a talent for combat, and instead found his peace and serenity in the quiet void of space, listening to the droning hum of his mining lasers inside his humble little mining ship. His wife, Farria, was often his co-pilot. After pirates eventually lured an Eternian Patrol ship to his older brother\'s base, Aquendas and his wife were captured along with his older brother and taken aboard the Hail. Aquendas and his wife currently share the opinion that joining Eternia is the best way to keep themselves safe from pirates. Now if he can only convince his older brother of this...

Plans once I am in the server: Serve my captain. Mine asteroids. Make friends and allies.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Farria

Characters Age: 32

Personality: Kind, friendly, shy.

Bio: Farria and her husband Aquendas have spent most of their lives living alongside her husband\'s older brother Arkavile. The couple would help Arkavile test his mechanical creations on a small secluded planet. Farria would also prepare meals for the two brothers and help them get along with each other. Arkavile always had a new invention to test, while Aquendas enjoyed the peaceful life of mining asteroids. Farria would often have to pursuade Aquendas to test battlesuits while her and Arkavile would oversee the tests, as she had an interest in technology and research as well. After the three began testing battlesuits and ships against the local pirates, the pirates lured an Eternian Patrol ship to the trio\'s planet and they were all captured and taken aboard the Hail.

Plans once in the server: Follow my husband around, keep him and his brother out of trouble.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alias: Overlander

Personality:

Reserved - Oberservant - intimidating. Better when you get to know him

Bio:

Born and raised in the outercolonies. Was a single child and was more independent than most growing up. Picked up the Alias of \"Overlander\" at a young age and it stuck with him. In school he excelled in atom work and particle beam creation. In his late teens he was hired to create an electrical power consuming/producing beam, after that he went into metalloid atom regeneration and matter destruction/reconstruction and was able use these in beam functionalilty. After then inventing mountable beam generators word has it that he started with energy layering with the goal to protect the space beneath it.

We have a few things planned but anything can change.

Other:

She said \'You\'re movin\' to the industrial manufacturing facility located on P-778\'

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alias: Masterkey

Personality: Insane,Bitter,Free Thinker,When you know him you dont want to mess with him

Bio:

Born and raised in the outercolonies. was a single child determined to excel And avenge fathers Death

Grew up in the life of thievery and drug running but then A man with the Alias of Over1ander Turned mario around.Then he found him and destined me for a life of military Then made mario learn into science after winning the 9th grade science fair by making a power efficiant super conducter.then from there he made him work at a factory to sharpen him up after some years. made me into a Soldier In the arts. then raised him strictly into a battle ready 17 year old trained in space ships and enginnering.

Plans For the server :

To serve for my Master Over1ander And play in eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Char Name: Xasriel

Personality:

Loner, apprehensive, cautious, fighter.

Bio: Born and raised in the Outer Colonies. Xas was abandoned on a remote planet with little settlements from the age of 10. He lived in the forest just outside of a settlement called Thredril. He would wonder into the settlement at night and scavenge for parts in hopes to build a working ship so he could venture off into the vast unknown. At the age of 17 he had his first working proto-type, but was unsuccessful. He crash landed and started again once his wounds healed. Just before his 18th birthday he fixed his proto-type and tried once again to escape the desolate planet. This time he was successful and made orbit of the planet he called Prison. As he travelled for 6 months he was running very low on rations he finally stumbled apon a station where they took him in and fed him. As he went to go leave the station his ship was being disassembled by the trash-bots apon the station. He then stay on the station until he could find a way off again. Then one day a miltitary briggadier docked at the station to recruit promising young flyers. The station authority gathered what they thought were the best of the best, Xas included. The Military Commander gathered only 3 of the recruits, Xas was not picked. Xas then exclaimed out that he should be chosen, so he could finally be free and not trapped anywhere. The Commander was intrigued that someone would voulunteer and allowed him to join the military.

Xas took the next 3 months trying to find a way to leave the military with a ship. On the last day before the briggadier was going to head back to its home planet, Xas\'s platoon was out on its last scouting mission and was ambushed by pirates. In the heat of the moment Xas found his way out, instead of destroying the pirate threat he started firing on his platoon so there were no loose lips about him abandoning the military. This way it would look like the entire platoon was destroyed by pirates. After the last platoon member was shot down, Xas flew to a nearby planet avoiding the pirates. As he landed a pirate scouting party found him. They saw what he did and asked if he wanted to join them, he told them that he would only accept if he could come and go as he pleased. The pirates agreed to his terms, and from then on he has been a lone wolf traveling from planet to planet pillaging their resources and destroying anyone that would get in his way.

Build with a few friends and make it on our own in Eternia.

Other:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Matt

Personality: Adventurous|Dependable|Observant|Reliable

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Born and raised in the outer colonies, Matt has been a farmer for most of his life. After crippling taxes and police brutality dominated where he resided, Matt moved off to the outskirts of eternia where he turned to grunt work on a shipping freighter. Working on that freighter, he gained the basic experience on the ins and outs of maintaining and repairing a ship.

After being mistaken for a rebel cruiser, the shipping freigher was attacked and destroyed. Being one of only 4 survivors to make it to the escape pod, and his life in shambles, Matt vowed never to forget what happened on that fatefull day. He now spends his time on a foreign, slightly secluded planet doing simple farming and repair work.

Plans once your in the server: be part of or establish a colony. Few other things in mind.

Other:

Reaction score
    cool server! i can\'t wait to see screenshots and blueprints from this baby while the universe has been developing for awhile

Reaction score
    Character Name: Fifler

Personality: you can sense from him that he is not a 100% human, unpredictable, righteous

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):I was once a bounty hunter. Everyone in the galaxy knew my name... But once on my mission my ship was heavily damaged and drifted far beyond the borders of my galaxy. I was badly injured, if i didn\'t do something quick i have been dead. My last chance was get to the cryogenic chamber and sleep untill someone will find me.

I dont have any idea how many years or even hundreds of yearshave passed, but finally i was saved, or maybe it was my doom... i will not know that untill the end of my life or what was left of it. The strange mechanical creatures that found me were some sort of cultists, they looked similiar to humans... or maybe they were once a human beings. I will not know that, because once they mended my wounds they abandoned me somewhere in the galaxy. I dont remember very well the events that had place when i was under they care, but from that day i have strange visions and nightmares that are tormenting me day and night... I see strange plans of technology i never saw before ... One thing im sure, that my brothers will arrive soon ... and i must prepare for they arrival.

Plans once your in the server: Playing peacefully(doesent apply for the pirates), building base on the planet before my brothers arrives

Other:Eternia, I like RP :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: LoneGhostOne

Personality: seems Cold, but just doesnt let others in, willing to do almost anything for money, but has a seto of morals.

Bio: found drifting amidst the debres of the space liner the De Dannan, the sole survivor Lone was saved by a passing freight ship. his friends and entire family were killed aboard the De Dannan forced by Eternia to colonize a new planet and start over. now with about 25,000 credits in his pocket and some minor parts he salvaged he vows to find out who attacked the De Dannan and impose his own justice on them for the innocents that died that day... but now? now Lone is alone in an entirely new world. likely to jump at the first opportunity for a job lone has no experienc fly a space ship, even though he had spent the last eight years of his life working around them and fixing them.

Plans once your in the server: OOC [find faction, join up, do some allowed battleing] earn enough money to buy a ship, and track down the murderers

Other: Eternia will decide how my character developes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Vex

Personality: Calm, layedback, and just a tad space crazy

Bio: Some say that heading out into deep space, was crazy, foolish.... but thats what i did, the day after Hail fell. I stole a ship and pointed it out towards the great black... putting as many light yeas between me and the eternia empire ..... my goal is simple.... to hide and to cut out a little piece of the galaxy for my self

Plans once your in the server: hide from the empire, build a base, and make a living....by any means possible

Other: i like pie and cake.... unless if the cake is a lie