[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    I look at applications at the end of my day, I do them in chunks rather then look at them once they are posted.

Reaction score
    Ok that\'s better you are accepted once the server goes live you will recive the IP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Fred Hartson

Personality: Honest, Ambitious and Cynical.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): War, war never changes. after the human kind first set foot on space, there was never peace between the ambitious factions who sought to expand their power and wealth on the expense of space resources. In this one of the wars Fred Hartson fought by the side of the humans under the flag of the NCR. The New Califronia Republic was founded after the Nuclear Fallout of the Cold War by the survivors of Vault 15 which was built by the Pre War government of United States of America. In his years the NCR fought againt The Brotherhood of Steel, who planned to dominate the Plaxtinium mining. Since The Brotherhood of Steel had advanced technology than the NCR, the republic took heavy casualties against a few of The Brotherhood of Steel who had heavier armour and advanced laser cannons. After the Republic signed peace treaty with the Brotherhood Fred tought about the war, he was disgusted by the causes of the war. He left the service and disappeared into the open and dangerous galaxy. Knowing that - War, war never changes.

Plans once your in the server: Find a friend or a group in order to roleplay with them or attempt to create a heavy RP faction with a story and very detailed roleplay and realistic wars and reasons.

Other: I am not sure why are you asking to put your Personality, did you mean your own personality or IC?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I dont think zamorak789 is accepting anyone else into beta, but the release is only 3 days away.

Reaction score
    I don\'t understand you people. Logic dictates that since this is an RP server, most of the information is directed at your character. It\'s like the people on page one writing backstories about their life.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Someone likes fallout. So much that he let it dominate his application and now he won\'t be accepted.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are we going to let the NPCs access stuff from the catalog?

That could be disastrous. For lag purposes as well.

Reaction score
    I\'m new to the game but I was under the impression the pirates can only use ships allowed to \"other\" in permissions. In my single player game they do not seem to use the ships with the \"faction\" or homebase\" permissions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name-

Japples

(I really like it and it sounds like a space name)

Age-

Personality-

Excited, trigger-happy, fun

Bio (your character)-

Japples was born in a tiny space house in the slums of a planet. When Japples was a tiny boy, his parents were executed for being spies against Eternia. Japples had to survive off of stealing, but eventually he was caught and sent to the Hail prison. After 6 long years in jail, Japples will finally get his revenge against Eternia. Japples has much knowledge in guerrilla warfare after being cellmates with an old pirate commander, from the years before Eternia\'s powerful rule. The pirate has also helped Japples learn much about building ships and hiddde bases.

Server Plans-

Find a good base planet to start with for building and protecting ships, make a factory, make a faction, and enact revenge against the Eternia rule!

Other-

Eternia

I was hoping to be an escaped prisoner in this rp server. In the second paragraph and the last three sentances, it kind of implies that you can choose wether to be a Eternia citizen or an escaped prisoner. It says, \"You? I don\'t know you. You\'ve either escaped the planet through that hole, or were let loose in the Hail incident. Sit down, tell me your life story.\"

Reaction score
    Character Name: C_Train

Personality: Im a chill, smart person with a good sarcastic sense of humor.

Bio: C_train was an average guy for most of his life. But then coming home from work one night he walked into to find his wife and daughter had both been murdered. Being the only suspect the police had, C_Train was put on trial and then wrongfully charged for the murder of his wife and daughter. It was that day C_Train vowed to get his revenge on the empire of Eternia, even if it took the rest of his life. He was imprisoned for 5 years before a chance to escape was presented. On the day of the attack on Hail he some how managed to safely stow away on one of the attacking ships. Its there where some of the fine men that are part of the resistance took him in and trained him to be a vital part of the rebellion.

Plans once your in the server: To take my revenge on those who wrongly imprisoned me and to find the man who killed my family

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, what I gathered is that Victus (homeworld for humans) was taken over by the Eternia Faction. The juggernaut is a massive ship used by Eternia to help take over. Anyone who disagrees with Eternia is sent to Hail, some sort of prison (either on a planet or ship, can\'t tell). But some how Hail was destroyed and now many outlaws are fleeing Hail, while the Eternia Empire\'s fleet is in shambles, or something.

From what I\'ve read, we either start by fleeing Hail or Victus. This makes us an enemy to the Eternia Faction.

Can someone help clarify some of this for me, the main page\'s intro is a little vauge.

Reaction score
    There is an admin tab for the catalog screen, if you edit a ship you can change premissions like if pirates can use it.

Reaction score
    You pretty much got it from my understanding, however at least before Hail was destroyed prisioners could sign up to join Eternia for freedom. I don\'t see how this couldn\'t be the case now even if the Hail was destroyed your chatacter I guess could still become part of Eternia if you wanted to. Oh and the Hail was a ship, we need to clean up the intro a bit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So what if I like fallout, there was no rule against it, I didn\'t write much about the charcter itself because I am planning to create the rest of it\'s story in game. I don\'t see a reason to be denied because of a story related to much to fallout.