[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):Thrawn Nurodo

Personality:calm easy going smart

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Thrawn started out as a young boy on a colony ship when it was raided by pirates and he was taken from his parents.The pirates raised him to be tough and calm but one day while he was at the training simulation,erternian task force came to destroy his ship when the fight was over thrawn somehow managed to get on his space suit and escape before the ship blew up.When the eternia task force found him they took him as a prisoner on the prison ship hail while he was on there,he found out about many other pirates and traders who were taken prisoner.When they were being trasported to a planet for trial a fleet of pirate ship came out of hypersapce and destroyed the hail.When he was ejected with his new friend piet they then and there decided to become traders and start a buisness.

Plans once your in the server:to start a trading buisness and help other traders among the galaxy

Other:eternia

EDIT:there you go

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As much as you did follow the rules this application lacks any kind of grammar, you even forgot to use capitals and periods. Please re-apply later.

Reaction score
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): CentralGuard ((Central will be the first name, Guard the last))

Personality: He is quiet person, sitting back and trying to plan out his moves before doing anything rash.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):
    Like most people, Central was born on the planet Victus. His parents had a cruel sence of humor, one that Central had to unkowingly deal with for many years. It was not untill he started grade school that he realised that the name \"Central\" was not that common of a name, usualy prvoking his classmates to tease, and eventaly bully him. Soon after teasing begain, his socal skills started to dwindle, as he would sit in the back of the room, half coverd in shadow to try and keep the bullies from noticeing him. Near the end of high school Central became fed up with how his parents acted to him, spending more time in the streats than at his own home. He found it easyer to swipe what he needed from others and sleep underneath awnings than to be around his parents. This chain of events did not stop him from finishing his high school carrer however, as Central still knew that any type of knowlage is good to know.

It was not even a week before he left his home city for good, seeking better opertunities that what his small town had to offer. Sadly for Central, there was not much for someone of his skills to do. When he did find a place that he was eligible for, they turned him down from his history on the streats. The only job Central could find was the job he had for all of his life: theving.

As the years past, the trade got harder for two reasons. More people suspected a beatup man to be a theif, and their was more secutity around. Central\'s way of life was diminishing, his source of food and a place to sleap were almost non-existant. He begain to look for work again, planning to accept almost anything exept joining the military; along with the rumers of their prisoners never being seen again, there were countelss other rumers of what they have done, stuff that Central would never agree on. One of the jobs he thought about was being a trader, or a mercinary, somone who explores space; it\'s a lot bigger in space, and he would be able to mask his past better than on victus. He even drew up plans for the ship he would make, dubbing it \"The Array\" for how the design looked. After finishing the rough scench of The Array, a very important part of his plan dawned on him. He would need to buy the parts for the ship, and he had nowhere near enough money for that. Central agrily crumpled up the pice of paper and though it into the nearist trashcan, and cried himself to sleep on how messed up his life is.

Some time later...
    \"Hey did you hear where they are keeping their prisoners?\"

Central\'s atention was drawn to the conversation, curiosity getting the better of him. Casualy he beings to follow the duo to figure out what they are saying.

\"No, I thought they just exicuted them all\"

*The first guy gives a liitle chukle* \"no no, Eterna is not that cruel. They are all on
    a huge spacehsip called the Hail, poor saps probably wish they were dead with the mush I hear that they have to eat.

Central stops in his tracks, the last line faiding of in the distance \"Wow, not even a day old and rumors are already spreadi..\"

\"So thats how I will survive\" Central wispers and begins to plan out what he will do. The first part of the plan is to get caught in a crime; it would have to be a fairly big crime too, to send him to a prison ship no-one reterns from. It would be an extreamly simple life, but if it ment an actal bed to sleap in, and a reliable food sorce, Central was more than willing to take the offer.

The crime went out wihtout a hitch, something Central was kinda surprised about. While laying down the fingerprint ridden knife he used to stab his victim, a new military recruit, some Eternia personell walked past, arrested him, and sent him to the prison ship.

Two weeks after boarding Hail, Central wasy laying down in his bed, when a new inmate enters his cell, screaming \"YOU WON\'T KEEP ME IN HERE FOR LONG\" as the guards slam the door in front of him.

\"what was all that about?\" Central asks

\"what?\" The new inmage responds

\"The whole\" *Central begins to mimics his voice* \"you won\'t keep me in here for long\"
    *using his normal voice again \"thing?\"

\"Oh; that!\" He responds, lowering his voice \"The rebles have been following this ship for weeks, planning on how to break it open, there are a lot of other rebels locked in here that they want out. Inmates are allowed to join them too, if you want\"

\"So the rebels are looking for workers hmm?\" he responds while thinking; why did I not think about them erlier... I wonder if they will let me make the ship I have designed...

Plans once your in the server: My main plan is to join the rebels, or if he cant make his ship (it\'s kinda a spec-ops ship, cloaking and that jazz) he will still be fighting against Eternia(He can\'t realy become a trader when he is suposed to be in prison for stabing a guy)

Other: I am realy exited about playing in the world of Eternia, so if I need to change anything, let me know!

p.s. woot! server is in my state

Reaction score
    Tomorrow I will start a count down. Better be ready guys!

Oh and about 13 hours from now is when server opens :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    App

Name: Mario

Personality: Nice,Bitter

Bio: Mario Started out as a poor boy in the outer colonies. When he was born his father Jack hugged him and said \"Son whatever happens I will be with you.\" Then the Colony guards came in and said in a deep voice \"Your Times over now BACK into the \" As his father walked into the pod to return to the space jail,the Mother Diana started crying over Mario \"Whyy!! Whyy must this happen!!\". As mario grew up he learned the basic morals and helped his mom with the spaceship but then mario asked \"why are we leaving mommy?\" as the 5 year old frowned she said \"Mario Listen to me we are going to a much better place where you can see many nice people\" As she said that he knew he was destined to help find his father but then mario seperated with her and found a man by the name of over1ander found me he took him into his wing and he became a ship mechanic at the age of 17 but then kept training untill age 21 in which he decided to head out and continue the adventure elswhere in eternia

What I plan to do in this server: help my friend and help him sucseed for I am Expressing my gratitude

other: ETERNIA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You have followed the rules but the application is bland as well as having very bad grammar. Could you please revise it?

Reaction score
    Character name: Michael Willman

Personality: Calm, Usually quiet, somewhat stubborn, distrustful of others at first.

Bio:

Michael was born on Victus in small suburb. He always had dreamed of space exploration as well as designing his own spacecraft. After becoming 18, Michael set foot in space for the first time in a spaceship of his own design, called the Mosquito. Michael wanted to manufacture spacecraft for others in addition to himself, so he searched for an empty planet to start his operations on. Eventually he found a suitable planet and created a small company which he called MW Industries. The company grew fast, and soon the factories were producing 250 spacecraft every 24 hours, however the company never expanded beyond the planet Micheal settled on first.

After 4 years of the founding of MW Industries, a frigate crashed hard on the surface of MW Industries homeplanet. Micheal went outside to see the ship was damaged by weapons fire prior to the crash. The pilot of the frigate was clearly panicking, and shouted: \"The Eternian Empire is going to strip us of our freedom!\"

Michael was shocked. He asked the pilot if he was being followed. The pilot responded: \"I saw at least one destroyer, and an uncounted number of fighters... I have no idea if they had stealth ships.\" After hearing this, Micheal immediately ran for his frigate Meatgrinder and checked the radar. Surely enough, there were several Eternian ships approaching. Michael told everyone on the planet to stand up and fight if they value their freedom over Eternian oppression, and everyone currently on the planet responded. The mismatched fleet on the planet consisted of 8 fighters, 4 frigates and 1 Brigadier called Perihelion, which was created by MW Industries. The ships moved onwards to confront the Eternian destroyer Glory, 2 Brigadiers and at least 60 fighters. Despite being outnumbered, Micheal believed they had a chance to win, and were fighting for the right cause.

The battle was horribly one-sided: every single fighter of the rebellion fleet was taken out while the Eternian fleet only suffered 2 losses, Perihelion was vaporized by a missile from Glory, and every frigate except the Meatgrinder was overwhelmed by fighters. Meanwhile, the Meatgrinder had made a sizeable hole in the side of the Eternian Destroyer, and was about to destroy the core when a missile disabled the weapons computer on the ship, rendering the frigate unable to fire. After this, Michael surrendered. The Eternian empire sentenced him to 120 years on the prison ship Hail for attacking an Eternian fleet.

Michael hopes that, even despite the setback, freedom will prevail, and he will be able to design and build spaceships again...

Plans once you\'re on the server: Build a factory somewhere, build ships for myself and other people as well if they ask me.

Other: \"Eternia is a bunch of pricks.\" -Michael Willman (and probably many others)