[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You could make one but it would cost a hell of a lot of money.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If they\'re going to be OP enough that they can just own everyone in a fight and there is never a chance of beating them then that\'s not great.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I greatly appreciate the quick service that you guys are providing and I\'ll be looking forward to the opening of the server :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name – Damon Jaeger

Age – 36

Personality - Damon is what most people call the “Strong silent type” and has no time for the weak. It is strongly recommended not to get on the wrong side of this man as he will do anything to get ahead, even if this means killing.

Bio – At the young age of 13 Damon was sent to prison for the murder of his abusive father, where it forged the man he is today. Within 8 years of imprisonment he had killed several inmates and developed a bit of a reputation and was feared by most of the inmates. The guards saw him as a threat and he was moved to maximum security where he was regularly tied up and used as a punching bag for the guards. After escaping several times and attacking the guards unlucky enough to be in or near the cell at the time he was later put on death row, but 2 days before the date of his execution he escaped in the Hail incident.

Plans once in server – Damon heard of a prison friend (Hank Walker) rebuilding a fleet of rebel ships known as “The Swarm” and decided to help him out.

Other – Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No. Zamorak will be running Eternia and those who choose to be a part of it will be the crew for his ships.

Reaction score
    What do you mean overpowered ships? Rockets arn\'t suposed to break shield thats what AMC\'s are for. Rockets are for after shields are down. Also ships that are larger (I.E. Our Evolution ships) most likely wont kill everything they see. We are most likely going to shoot if fired upon (thats what Dendrake told me that is). If fired upon then we\'d roleplay out getting to our stations (i.e. Me getting to my fighter in the docks). What I am trying to say is that most large ships wouldn\'t attack helpless smaller ships just to ruin fun ESPECIALLY if its a private rp server as popular as Eternia. Can\'t wait for it to go public so I can join up with Dendrake, and the others :D.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well I\'m away from July 13th till around the end of July, then I\'m free for a week or so, then I\'m really busy -.- So I guess I won\'t be around much for the server :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well you\'d only get a few more days if Zam opened it today or tommorow.

And besides, the server will be up for a while. Surely you\'re not really busy forever (I hope)

Reaction score
    I\'d just like to say I support Yogscast fans. And not everyone who see\'s a video is a literal \"fan.\" I\'m here because of their video. I\'m subscribed to them. I don\'t watch every video, and the only reason I\'m subscribed is because they make videos occasionally of some pretty awesome indie games. Like this one.

Also, saying it\'s based on DarkRP tells me out right that you aren\'t a real Roleplayer. So get out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When i say eternia i automatically think heman and the masters of the universe

Reaction score
    http://bluud.com/

((Don\'t worry it doesn\'t gives viruses I think...))

http://someordinarygamers.wikia.com/wiki/Funnymouth I have been reading way too many creepy things, this is what I do instead of approving applications.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pft, the maelstrom already has more then 100k shields and it\'s super cheap