[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    Other : helping to build a safe trade and shop station

hello man im a not so old player in this game but i want to help and be helped so if i find a mining ship attacked by pirate i help the player but all the pirate material is mine

Reaction score
    My charecter hates Eternia for killing his mom and taking his planet.

Reaction score
    The server is hosted on my home machine in Florida USA, with 16GB of RAM. I have internet speeds of 5MB DL and 3MB UL

Reaction score
    You are denied, have been for a while. I told you sometime back that you need to tweak your character\'s age.

Edit:Heh had to find your new application. Right I\'ll look at it later.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just a suggestion/point but 100k shield regen? I understand its the flagship/largest/best ship \'n all but having previously constructed one with 50k shield regen I would like to say that 100k shield regen will be practically impossible to kill unless literally every ship attacks it. I mean we shot this thing with around 15 missiles and the shield didn\'t go below half meaning your shields wouldn\'t even be put to half percent by over 30 missiles. I\'m not telling you you shouldn\'t do it, i\'m just advising it might make eternia a little OP as that ship will pretty much own everything put together.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You could just lower the shield regen, or you could use it only at certain times. Having 30 missiles not even take down half the shield though, its pretty over powered.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry to hear you\'re pulling out, Gal. It is 24/7 beta from now though.

Hope to see you in a few months!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You need to read the rules, you\'ve missed something. Also I\'d suggest a name change.

Reaction score
    Well Eternia is suppost to be OP, they took over most of known space for a reason.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    -

I am building my destroyer and I am just realizing how big a ship with 100k sheild will be.

Reaction score
    Name: Arkavile

Personality: Laid back, fun loving, nice guy. (until pushed around)

Bio: As a reclusive engineer, Arkavile often kept to his self in his automated factories and manufacturing facilities. He kept pride in his secluded planet with his mindless automations working tirelessly in secrecy. To avoid attention Arkavile manufactured a line of relatively small Drones, Battle Suits, and Utility Suits to defend against pirates and gather resources from the nearby sectors. Ark-Tech, as Arkavile deemed his company\'s name, was staffed by very few and trusted employees, among them was his brother Aquendas. Whenever a new product was completed Arkavile and Aquendas would test them out on the local pirates, much to the pirates dismay. Eventually to exact their revenge the pirates took from Arkavile what he so greatly treasured, his privacy. By luring an Eternian Patrol ship over Arkavile\'s planet the pirates had given the location of Ark-Tech away to the ever imposing forces that control space. In a haste, Arkavile dismantled all he could of his facilities and creations before being taken into custody for questioning. Now he waits abord the Hail for oppertunity to present itself.

Plans: I enjoy building, not only for myself but for others as as well. I would spend around 4 to 5 hours a day on minecraft building until I found this game, I especially enjoy collaborations. I enjoyed planned events with or without pvp. If possibly I would even like to host something like battle suit gladiations, and/or small ships, with spectators (what good is a fight if no one gets to see it, right?). As far as Faction goes, I might create Ark-Tech or I might join another Faction and build/engineer for them.

Other: Eternia, or Death to Eternia. I\'ll work for either side.

(EDITED)

Reaction score
    Eternia is supposed to pack enough of a punch that instead of people saying \"look an Eternia ship, let\'s attack it!\" they say \"Oh shit, Eternia.. Let\'s try to go around them..\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Mystes

Personality: Intelligent, Wise, Leader, Follower, Patient, Understanding

Bio: Having been able to experience the perks of a pretigious family, Mystes enjoyed life to its fullest with little to no burden to hold during his young days but it came with a cost, he never found a true friend among the people around him for his parents always picked his friends with the basis of money. Eventually, he came bored of his life and plans to live independent one day without the support of his family and their great money by roaming the vastness of space. And so, he studied, trained and managed to finally become a great space pilot which marked the start of his journey to find true comrades that are willing to accompany him and make a name for themselves. But, as we all know, an initial start in space would never be an easy one for Mystes.

Plans once your in the server: Gather resources, meet nice people, build good looking ships as much as possible, strengthen defenses against AI rogues and explore and examine the great creations of other players as well. Joining a faction would be unlikely for me as I plan to somehow introduce my friends to this game and maybe I could have them post an application here as well :D

Other: Neutral to Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application

Character Name: Jormung

Personality: Lonely, very suspicious and cautious.

Bio (one paragraph minimum!): Jormung was born in a sector where everything was peaceful, until a mysterious superior race raided the planet Jormung lived, erradicating almost every lifeform that existed in the planet and stealing most of the resources from the planet, Jormung watched their parents die protecting him, at the hands of the mysterious race... they sent him in an escape pod to sector Alpha 15 before the race got their hands on their precious son. He then got found by an couple after 6 years in cryo-sleep (?). After that he grew up with an target of building an armada of titans to seek the mysterious race on their home sector.

Plans once your in the server: Gather resources to make a powerful gunship and find some nice people and probably join a powerful faction to work as a mercenary.

Other: Neutral to Eternia.

Reaction score
    You need to change your charecter age. 18 to Something. Read the rules.

Reaction score
    Right, everything looks fine, I said that \"Eternia must fall\" mostly since that\'s the case. Anyway you will recive the IP once we go live.