[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Hollow

Personality: Calm easy going, sarcastic, sense of humor, Cautious, natural leader, honest, can be serious at times and if you shoot me ill will be taking you as a hostile and destroy you.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Greed my greed knows no end. I want Power, Woman, Money, Immortatlity i will own everything in this universe you either work under me or you oppose me. I grew up under my father who was a great merchant and his words to me where money runs this universe son theres nothing money cannot buy he was right for the most part i eventualy took over his buisness but i was young and my fathers allies thought i was still inexperienced and used this as an oppertunity to get my favor i may be young but i aint a stupid fool i quickly showed them whos boss. I slowly and stealthily bought them out. I now Continue my days buying out all the succesfull companies and crushing those who oppose me dont take it to heart Its just business.

Plans once your in the server: Make allies , Freinds and Eenemys and grow my Merhcant Empire to reach out to the edges of the universe

Other: Are we allowed to build ships in Sandbox then upload the blueprint and buy our ships? and also if we make an awesome ship are we allowed to save the blueprint of that ship?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The westcompany inc. DSDP is online for the first time. Several ships are being built, including the HSCC Thunders from Heavens, the Heavy SuperCarrier Class ship, the supernovae class destroyers and some Halcyon class cruisers. Let Us know. We are always recruiting. We\'d rather accept any kind of help. Thanks for your consideration.

Closing communication.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it seems i did my application wrong XD i will be reposting a new application soon.

Reaction score
    I feel like Java\'s become an unofficial forum moderator. Oh well, I don\'t mind the help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Lü Buwei

Personality: Conscientious, Adaptability, Confident, greedy, Ambitious and Capable

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

I was Born in the Capital of the Xion sector my grandfather was a powerfull merchant who had everything the average man could ever dream of at the age of 7 my grandfather started teaching me the basic\'s of merchantile to 1 day take over his vast merchant empire that he has created. At the age of 13 i was already a chariman of his merchant empire. At age 22 the empire was handed over to me my grandfather believed i was ready to take over i was ready long ago but making him believe that was another story. I have worked long and hard to gain this postion so early but im not like my grandfather he was happy with what he had created but i have far greater ambitions.

I am Greedy my Greed knows no bounds i want power, woman, money and imortality, and i will cross all boundries to get what i want either you give me what i want or you oppose me and i shall take it by force.

Plans once your in the server:

Make Allies, Friends and grow my merchant empire to the edges of space.

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Really, belive it or not i cannot post pictures. Anyway, crusade, the maker of ships such as nexus is following the cration of the thunders from heavens. My internet is too crappy to even just upload pics. Sorry

west

Reaction score
    When I think about it I could fit some shields on easily. Now with the hull the main problem is that hull adds mass to the ship, more mass means more power drain. Still I did build it with some power surplus so I could add hull over the more vital parts.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You using crusade\'s ships? That\'s not exactly original, but oh well.

Reaction score

Personality: Passive, courageous, determined

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Hello, Captain Ryder White here. I was once the great captain of a vessel known only as \'The Obliterator\'. Then, after fending off numerous and daring attacks from the pirate horde, we smashed into a planet.

By sheer luck, and after countless hours collecting priceless minerals off of the face of the planet, a glorious ship known as Hail landed. Little did i know it was a prison ship, a jail for scum and grime of the universe. I pleaded to be let out for I had done nothing wrong but the guards were as stubborn as a mu...

And that was the last known recording of Ryder White.

Plans: Either fight to become accepted into the Eternia Military or escape from the dastardly ship. One day i will find out who out me here, one day.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Jack Terrell

Personality: A geek, Lover of technology, Tinkerer, Resourceful

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Spending a lot of time in shops, Jack often worked on new designs for ship parts and controls. He spent a lot of his time buying and selling circuit boards and computer systems, studying them and improving them. On occasion he would sneak onto trader ships to get to other Stations and when money was short he was known for acquiring materials through less conventional methods. Now three years have passed since then, he has managed to gather enough materials to make his first real ship, even though he’s never flown a ship before, he knows these systems better than most people.

Plans once your in the server: Team up with a group and make somethign of myself amongst them

Reaction score

IGN: Legobeast247

Personality: serious at times and more fun at other times

Bio: I was once a soldier for Eternia, but then they wiped my memory, and imprisoned me. I never saw my family or friends again, but i will find them. i will escape this prison ship and make my name KNOWN!!

Plans: I will have a Fighter that is fast and effective. i will run from Eternia and help others being oppressed by them. I will also scavenge sectors for materials and maybe create a space house

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: Calm, friendly, possibly funny now and then and helpfull.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Burrito, a burrito human-hybrid from a paralell universe had been sent to the Eternia Universe to conquer it with friendliness and hugs. He\'s mission was simple, but he didn\'t want to follow the orders the mighty Broritos had given him so he decided to get rid of everything of gear that the Broritos had placed on him to track him down, escape and for then to shape his own destiny in the Eternia Universe, but it wont be easy. Many people aren\'t always so friendly when they meet a talking Burrito with humanish appearance.

What will become of the Burrito will never be decided, but as his skills to write a bio is rubbish his effort on improvising role-play makes him a great cake.

(Seriously, I have no idea how to write a bio, but I will pretty much be like a guy roaming the universe seeking his destiny; maybe settle down somewhere. I think my role-play is better in conversations. Also; sorry for my Norwegian grammar.)

Plans once your in the server: Seek my destiny as a Burrito human-hybrid.

Other: Seems like a cool server, like how you have (tried to?) made it pretty ballanced by adding more powerfull \"pirates\"/millitary. I love Role-playing, done it in Minecraft and on the Mount&Blade:Warband module Persistent World 4; it\'s always fun!

IGN: Burrito just mentioning