[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Eternia

Username: Dorantana

(Real) Age: 21

Personality: Laid back, Collected, Calm.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Name: Dorantana

Personality: Stern and Capable leader, Mysterious.

The planet of Shattermantle was a mining planet, located furthest from the sun in the Artaxerex system. The entire population lived in underground hive cities, mining highly valuable minerals near the core of the planet. Extreme cold and intense storms make the surface inhospitable, only several gate cities dotted the surface. A single moon circled Shattermantle called Xibyran, covered in industrial complexes and expansive space ports.

Many centuries ago, shortly after the Ice Angels (A squad of highly trained and skilled last hope warriors) returned from The War, the squad returned to the Artaxerex system. During their approach to Shattermantle an unknown Dreadcarrier dropped out of warp on a collision course with Shattermantle. The Dreadcarrier, which equaled the size of their home world, smashed into Shattermantle right before their eyes. The astronomical impact pushed the hulk planet out of its regular orbit and deeper into space. More than half of the planet’s population was dead within minutes of impact. The Ice Angels soon learned the Dreadcarrier had been occupied by the Darkness.

What followed was the enevitable, the Ice Angels watched as thier home world was swollowed into the darkness. There was nothing they could do. The worlds inhabittants where wiped out of existance in a matter of hours. The Ice Angels being the last of there race in existance placed themselves into Stasis pods that were carried on their ship and with them gene seed to propagate new Matalian blood on suitable planets.

3000 years have passed since that catastrophy. Commander Dorantana\'s stasis pod drifted through space far from its origin. The Darkness had subsided and recessed deep into the eges of space hopefully never to be heard from again.

The pod was eventually found by a ship of Eternia\'s fleet named Hail. The story unfolds as the commanders of Eternia fleet prepare to open the pod in order to find out if the occupant can be recovered.

Plans once your in the server: Open the Pod and well shall find out. Command position if possible.

Other: Eternia

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Reaction score
    Update: [FORUM MODERATOR] Hey guys, figured with all these applications I really need help. Keep in mind this is only for the forum topic, not on server. Damiann47, you now have the right to accept and deny applications at will. I\'ll expect you to start doing this.

Reaction score
    Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this): Helios

Personality: Mature, Friendly, Creative, Looking for fun

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): A simple man who has worked his way through the USS ranks after being a cadet for 4 years, He now has been enlisted for joining a fleet as a captain of his very own ship. However he was attacked on rondeveuz with the fleet and was left stranded on a desolate and unknown region of space.

Plans once your in the server: Join a faction, Create a Cruiser ship, Have fun :D

Other: I would really like to join this server it sounds fun :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Heathcliffe
    Age: 23 Personality: Rational, Inexperienced (temporary) Bio: The sole survivor of a malfunctioned deep freeze seed ship, Heathcliffe is adrift on the solar currents without a course to follow. Born to an era long past, the current echnology is completely unfamiliar to him as is the local geography. Will he master his environment and gain allies amongst the stars? Only time will tell.

Plans once your in the server: Learn the ropes, build some ships to explore, set up a base

Other: Eternia or whatever

Reaction score

Personality: Humourous, Affectionate at times, agressive against those who harm me, generous to those i love and like.

Bio: The year is 2691, I am Dalziel Xenon, proud Captain of the HMS Poseidon. I am flying to the nebula system of alpha trion, in hope of finding great riches and rare minerals to sell back at my homeworld of Cysti. I cruise along, when the ship\'s navigator beckons me to his computer.

\'Kratos-Class ship inbound, sir\'

\'Evasive manouveres, stark, we don\'t want to be caught my a maelstrom of pirates\'

Then it happened. It came and went so fast it was almost missable. The pirate vessel smashed into the outer hull of the HMS Poseidon; crushing the main engines and power supply instantly. The hulking vessel continued to devour my ship until all that was left... was me.

I wake up aboard the Hail, a large vessel but i cannot discern the specifications from within it. I am greeted coldly by two giants of mankind. The bellowed at me,

\'Where are you from, slave?!\'

\'C...C...Crysti sir\'

\'Crysti...rings a bell\'

I saw out the corner of my eye a small, plextanium window. I could see what i thought resembled Crysti before it was immediatly decimated by what seemed to be a railgun cannon.

\'Now that that\'s out the way, let\'s see to your...treatments\'

I tremble with anger and fear at the same time. I must escape this ship by any means necessary, even if I have to join the, i hate to say it, the ship\'s crew. Then i saw it; Eternia. Eternia is a fabled empire straight from the books of lore. And now, it\'s risen again.

Plans once your in the server: To escape the Hail and join the Eternia Miltiary, taking vengeance on those that murdered everyone i knew. Failing this i will find a rebel faction, striking out against the tyranny of Eternia.

Reaction score
    I\'m going to be doing this in a simular style on how Zamorok did applicaions. I\'ll pick up after that last approved/denied post. As a side not, some applications fall under two categories make sure you check all of them. Any applications revised due to last post will be reviewed in a seperate post.

Approved:
    Sir Clockwork
    ssthehunter
    NeroNeala
    GalinndanDawnfire
    Graydawn
    TehGrappler94
    Rubian
    shadohuntr1
    Fright
    Burrito
    Eliwood
    JagenXI
    PacotheFriendlyTaco
    H0ll0W
    mmetully
    Larsdude123 (Both)
    dorantana
    LEATHLVIP3RZZ

Review Lore:
    Boness (Both)
    Caramelize
    comando07
    Refslund
    Sherv272
    Shootmybrain
    Jackb44
    HaZerD
    lolZippy
    Valerion Inithis (Maybe)
    D_A_Ve
    Helios
    Heathcliffe

Review Rules:
    Boness (Both)
    Vortek
    comando07
    Westcompany
    Corium
    Shootmybrain
    legobeast247
    HaZerD
    Aeitous
    lolZippy
    Dave932
    Helois

Denied:
    Mdudley365
    HERO
    Ziraxes

Reaction score
    Flamewaren, and max you both are approved. Everyone else I was unable to figure out if you revised your application so for now no change to them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: Likes to destroy stuff and is Dovahkiin

Name: IAmDragon

Bio: Skilled in weapons and sheilds, Kicked out of the StarHaven Military Acadamy for being aggresive and destroying a planet meant for testing.

Plans: Get enough money to buy my ship and go around making ships and space stations

Other: If someone pisses me off hard, like attacking me, I will go agro

Reaction score
    Yes, not sure if Zamarok could manage to send out PMS to over fifty people, still by my standards you passed.

Reaction score
    Review your lore, and read the rules. Also this is a RP server so try to come up with a name, different from your username.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    proper bio:

Stardate 2965, Time 1904

All crew members report to upper deck, we\'re being hit by something big. Possibly enough firepower to get past our shields. EVERYONE TO WEAPON STATIONS, SHEILDS GOING DOWN! Ill fly away, hopefully they cant reach our speed. MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN, we\'ve lost the sheilds! Help! OK, i\'m leaving you to this battle, Getting in an escape pod! Star Commander Dragon out!

Stardate 3045, Time 0843

Well, it seems i\'m out of the battle zone, alive! Just got out of statis, turns out i\'m on some sort of planet! Seems ok, oxygen level high. Almost like Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha. Anyone here? Nope, seems not... Better make a spaceship... But how? seems i\'ve got a few thrusters and a ship core, but how will I sort out power? Hmmm. Wait, what? There\'s some hull here! Seems someone is here! Hi! Mind if I borrow your ship? Huh? You don\'t understand my language? Oh well, I\'ll just kill you! (Shoots galactic phaser) Done. Let\'s steal this ship!

Stardate 3045, Time 2023

Should be able to live like this, I\'d prefer it if i had a bigger ship.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////TO BE CONTINUED WHEN I JOIN THE SERVER //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Other (I forgot): Eternia

Reaction score
    It\'s already been said that it\'s frowned upon to use existing names from other lore

Reaction score
    character name Thrawn

age 14

personality: smart,inventive,coolheaded,

bio:i was origanly on the rebellion agianst the eternia army i was the head of a destroyer The Acendancy in the rebellion navy we were on a patrol around a frozen plant in the syca then out of nowherea eternian fleet poped out of hyperspace. \"raise the shield commander\" \"yes sir\" we fought for about 5 hours.And finally my ship and the enemy comand ship were left.I fired the last of my tactical missles and destroyer her shield at the same time they fire their railgun cannon andobliterated the right half of the ship i fired the left salvo

and hit the bridge after that our reactor went critical and we launched the escape pods we drifted for about 7 days.Then finally a prison ship the Hail now i am stuck on the ship in the prison cell with what is left of my crew we are waiting for the right time to escape.

other rebellion

Reaction score
    Character Name: Malice

Personality: Crude Humor; vicious and mild.

Bio:

Malice was took as a prisoner after protesting against the govern of Esternia. He was tortured and locked away for 3 years. He spends alot of his time working on plans, and hates Esternia; the Intergalactic Security Coalition allowed him in their force, and he worked his way up the ladder to Executive of the prosper.

Malice, now twisted, premotes violence, confinement & revenge. He will do whats required to end Esternia\'s Sovereign. ( He\'s still a pretty cool guy, dont let that put you off having a drink with him some time)

Plans: Establish and institute an authority