Resurrection of a Dead Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I think it may be helpful to have a group chat on skype for members of the faction.
    Thoughts?

On that note, my skype username is ninewave2

Reaction score
    There is a Skype group for the \'\'leaders\'\', BUT NOBODY USES IT. Or that is just my horrible sleep schedule (I woke up at 8 PM today). By the way, Lorzeno, there aren\'t any forums on the website :P I have tried telling you over Skype but YOU ARE NEVER ON Q-Q. Btw, the new ranking system is awesome.

Also, my Skype name is benzilla3. If you guys would all add me to your contacts, I could make an official Colonists Skype group. And why would sector 2, 2, 2 need to be protected? This isn\'t a PVP server, and I do alot of ship testing thingys there. If anybody is spawnkilling just tell me over Skype.

Reaction score
    ok, i just thought to keep the shop alive, even if it is dead and im gone for the weekend

Reaction score
    ...BECAUSE MY PC GOT VIRUS... and stuff happened today so srry zirr for yesterday :* but y your friend was added ( if mammoth remembered it ).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    IGN:Tilbo

What ive done so far: I have built a fleet of small nimble drop ships, not too good looking but they serve their perpose.

Why I want to join: Because I find other peoples company helps me with future designs on ships.

what I will do in/for the faction: I can make smaller ships and help with intierior designs and or with other builds.

Reaction score
    http://thecolonistsfaction.weebly.com/apply.html and then our rank master will asign you to a spot that fits you.

Reaction score
    ...including the fact im straight-out half-asleep during the day for some stupid reason.

Reaction score
    almost done my skin, all black, except for some yellow stuff to represent gold, gunna put a blue C on the back or type Colonist Maple really small. got a matching black face, white ghost face, clowny face, normel face with some red alterations

edit: please update

edit2: hmmm server is down... we need a server! anyone?

Reaction score
    ...i believe the tyrannosaurus guy from that wierd locked topic faction is benzilla on drugs, literaly, he has been quite angry and noob lately so everybody im sorry for the inconvenience.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    lmao. he went on about it in sidechat haha