Resurrection of a Dead Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We would be glad to have an alliance with you. I see our former researcher is in your faction as well. We are with the UAF, so please ally with us.

Reaction score
    i applied for stealth but untill theres many more people i can take space station engineer as well, and medic

edit: starwars is good, i lost 3, my favourite though

Reaction score
    but since we are both with the UAF that makes us an ally from the start, so i don\'t think why you should be asking that. ( i posted this same time as watching starwars )

Reaction score
    ...your resourcefullness may be usefull later on, till now just wait for your aceptance and your slot choosing, just be lucky not to have assault like mathew did ( laughts ) now that was hilarious.

Reaction score
    whats wrong with assualt? if my ship is replaceable (easily rebuilt, or blueprints) then i dont mind charging into battle. i ike stealth cause i love to amble around and peek at enemies stuff when im bored and not building/scaring people with my monster ship. ill get you a pic, its boxy and not quite done but awesome to scare a noob just sitting there not paying attention.

Reaction score
    like me for example, benzilla likes shooting stuff down while i prefer building on planets and such.

Reaction score
    i hate planets, slow me down way to much, but on a no blueprint server (where my monster is) i never make a ship for war to fancy, even the monster isnt made for war (needs more thrust which ill be adding.

Reaction score
    ...it backfired because the server crashed and the ship with it, it was a design with special plated shields away from the main hull that protected against missiles, it had defence to hold some missiles even after shield penetration so the main ship whoulden\'t get compromised, unfortunadly it never got to unfold :(

Reaction score
    I know, i just need him to apply and for mammoth to put him onto ship builders, i have no reasons to not wanting a pro ship builder on our faction ranks. Also hi.

Reaction score
    not done yet, but my \"Monster\" is pretty fun, turns nicely, 8k thrust, but my support ship \"the dude\" has over 20k, turns awesome, still slower then my speed, pirate and stealth ships

heres my monster, purpose is to fly up and grab fighters in safe (the server has safe from 1,1,1 to 3,3,3) and carry them out and shoot them up, theres a pulse and some small missiles with my X formation guns, groups of 100, sadly i need to set input every time.

My home on this other server, notive monster on far left, to its right is my stealth, up and right is my pirate, factories enhancer on the platform below pirate (cant see here, look at pirate picture), blue is the power storage, then my support ship (bugged out) and right down of that is my speed ship, no guns main purpose to propell me around to shop and look at stuff, no blueprints here but its a small ship i can easily replace with 5 power and 5 thrusters if thats destroyed

support ship, put eyes, mouth, nose on it, good salvage, astro techno, powersupply, probaly my favourite for creeping noobs out.

My stealth ship, good 28k power regen, cloaks/jams nicely

the pirate ship i made for the server im on.

Reaction score
    ...but i check the forums every day so anyone who reads this don\'t mind posting here anything faction-related that ill look it up sooner or later.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Good to know I still have a reputation haha.

With me being in you\'ll have access to all previous and upcoming builds before they are publically released.

This includes turrets, shuttles, and experimental (server crashing) weaponry. Be careful when you use that stuff lol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I though it would be good to post it here, It\'s a carrier/cargo ship capable of dealing over 620,000 damage per second.

It is still being built, here are its current stats:
    Mass: 87,211
    Length 517m, Height 62m, Width 178m
    Power: 582,720,120.6 (7,932,197.4 e/sec)
    Thrust: 225,873.8
    Shields: 2,133,543.0 (28,317 s/sec) 4.0 recovery

When complete it will have 24 small turrets, and 2-4 large turrets.
    It can be easily converted into a small flagship if needed.

As with all my builds, it will have a full interior.

Reaction score
    ok im in, so tell me when the server is up so i can join up.

Reaction score
    because he can\'t fix the server problem for some stupid reason and i don\'t trust it will be done soon for good reasons -_-