Resurrection of a Dead Empire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you\'re asking if I have enough money to pay for the server on a monthly basis, yes I do. I\'d like to pay no more than $50 a month if possible.

Reaction score
    servers are 3$ a month i beleive, almost any income can support that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok I can definitely take care of that for us. I\'ll get us a 30 player server to start out and upgrade as needed.

Plan on it being available tomorrow night sometime.

Reaction score
    Mammoth hasn\'t seriously been contactable ANYWHERE lately, if i can\'t get him todo the ranks then the most earlier applications won\'t get a rank QQ also because hes our co-leader.

Reaction score
    if you say hes accepted i can run the ranks on the other page,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Here\'s my current little project I\'ve been dabbling in, very early stages mind y\'all.

Link to imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/zvhxV

Dimensions: 1013 L x 138 H x 536 W

Current mass is about 19k but once it\'s fully stocked with goodies I\'m estimating it\'ll weigh about 150-200k.

Reaction score
    you cant. basically on here remember that your in as: colonist. and if you want to leave put a resign or leave note so you can be removed from the list

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If the server is available to join and play on before Mammoth gives me an official rank I\'m down to build whatever we need until that happens, as I assume the only combat we will be getting into in the short term is small pirate engagements.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok y\'all, the server is paid for and ready to go. PM me if you want the IP/other info as I don\'t feel comfortable posting it in this thread for anyone to find. See y\'all online soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys, I had a couple of build-related questions: what color(s), if any, are we using for our builds and do we have an established emblem that we use?

Reaction score
    i wa thinking a large ice crystal C with a lava rim would be nice, maybe with some \"stars\" facing the C

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Maybe something like this?

http://imgur.com/MreDEK5

Except something that doesn\'t look like somebody with barely any Photoshop knowledge cobbled together in less than 5 minutes?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also, just checked the server for the first time and it isn\'t updated to the latest build (ends with 33) and is still stuck on the build before that (32) FYI.

Reaction score
    this:

ingore the fac module and build block to the side, and the shop.

Reaction score
    I think they should be black, blue, and yellow. Black is to represent the vastness of space, blue to show our involvement in the universe, and yellow to symbolize the stars we travel through. Black should be the main color of ships obviously. Perhaps a stripe pattern on the sides of ships with yellow on top blue in the middle and yellow on the bottom to illustrate us gallivanting between stars? Also, they look epic together. That logo looks snazzy too!

Reaction score
    thanks, and i think that might be nice, ill do some editing to involve that, how about a floating garden with a dude statue on it with a flag, to represent colonization