Resurrection of a Dead Empire

Reaction score
    ...lets just say ben is bat shit crazy and that lorenzo ( mammoth ) got infected by his bat shit crazyness temporarely -_- poor crusader was in the middle.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Not good. Do we still have a server?

Reaction score
    But im sure we will get it fixed... somehow :3 be patient and i will see what i can do.

Reaction score
    i suggest a multiple job thing. Baically you can have one job thats war, and one job that would not be done at same time as the first, so you cant be assualt trooper and medic, but you can be a builder and a stealth surveyor etc.

Reaction score
    ok, i just thought in the early stages, we might need multipurpose.

Reaction score
    http://star-made.org/content/colonists the application and ranks and everything is there, apply there with the template provided

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:kleinlax21

What ive done so far: Built a sweet battleship along with a smaller support fleet, slaughtered some pirates, and generally showed my singleplayer server who\'s boss.

Why I want to join: I want to get into the social aspect of the game, as running around murdering everything I came across got tiring fast. I also feel like this is a pretty chill group of guys who just want to have fun playing videogames. And also blowing shit up with big guns is pretty cool.

What I will do in/for the faction: I\'m down for whatever you guys need me to take care of, be it scouting, salvaging, etc., but I like to think I\'m pretty good at large ship design/building so I\'d prefer to help there if possible.

I\'m also applying on your website as I type this. Look forward to hearing back from you guys.

Reaction score
    WRONG FORUM PEOPLE!!!!!!!! i hope david doesnt accept people who wont post on rgith forum, even if we need members, copy and paste into the correct thread.... :/

Reaction score
    better late then never, thanks david will see it next time and with if hes accepting you, hell tell mammoth if youve applied on the hq

edit: um are you applying? just copy and paste the app on here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, I am. I thought you said I should copypaste my app. on the other thread, which I did.

Is there more info I need to post on this thread? If so I\'ll do it right quickly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:JKK1111

what have i built so far:small ships( hahaha i got into a pirate space station destroided the aliance block lotted all of the chests without even fireing at a turrent the next time i tried it was a failure ): )

Why i want to join:i wanna be in a biggie faction and fly with my little ship arround a big ship patroling it

incase an army of pirates show up and the turrents dont do allot.

iwait i just realized that i had to sign up somewehre else

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the info man.

Assuming I\'m accepted, I can pay for server fees if need be cuz it sounds like y\'all need that taken care of.

Reaction score
    that would be awesome, but may i ask, do you have an income overcoming the charge fee?