Resurrection of a Dead Empire

Reaction score
    This faction is fairly big (compaired to most factions), look at the apps in this thread! However, none of them are doing anything for the faction that I can see. Darnit guys be active, lol. We really need to tell the older faction members the server is up and running.

Reaction score
    im not on the server cause i just finished the icon, its really boxy but the best i could scrap up fast, the grass could use detail and i need to put shields on but its a 13mil ship right now... pics in an edit, just gotta do some stuff to one pic

New logo, ignore the ghost beacon on the very bottom:

stats: 28k blocks. 556k regen 5342 thrust no shields yet.

the dude:

the interior:

all in all its got good stats, when i put shields in it will be better, not made for combat, weapons only for self defence as they arent strong enough alone. but pretty good ship to hook up to the top of a station or on a planet, and maybe put one of these on a planet, simple sign that the planet has been colonized by the Colonists.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just checked the server status, having no problems on my end. The company that handles the server also manages the updates for them so whenever a new one is pushed to your client the server might be behind on updating itself.

Reaction score
    That looks amazing and hilarious. I don\'t know why, but it is so funny thinking of the man flying through space xD. Good job mate.

Thats good to hear kleinlax. I\'ll shoot you a pm for the ip.

Reaction score
    http://star-made.org/content/colonists

use the template i have provided,

and immperial, i made it a ship so it will the the \"flagship\", have 2, this one and then the other would be the massive normel flagship

Reaction score
    Well, the last time i saw mammoth he sead he was working on a \'\'art homework\'\', meaning i believe he has been affected by the worst of the worst gaming enemies...
    SCHOOL

Meaning all rank applications are deactivated until otherwise :/

Reaction score
    cant you just accept them, and i put them on the other list, and mammoth copy those when hes back?

Reaction score
    ...and sadly, my school starts in friday, aka, i will probably not be here excluding the weekends QQ

Reaction score
    on the other page, and if you want, i can run the applications for awhile, im on almost every night, in school im one of the people who dont get homework, why you may ask? cause i do my work..... lol, ik people who think its a joy to get a day or 2 off school, they come back with a stack of homework to do, haha.

Reaction score
    if i have any power ( i dont ) factordog is out of the faction for he has made his own seperate, unless you say he can stay and being in 2 factions is okay, i want him out. he will be removed on your word, david, unless you say no...

P.S im not being controling just saying.... http://star-made.org/content/controlled-chaos-pirates-galaxy

Reaction score
    If anyone creates a faction of their own, or tries to without asking first is automaticly considered an outsider, sorry factordog but i cannot let this pass.

So for now your out of the faction until otherwise.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Has anyone had any recent problems logging into the server?

Stuck on \"logging in as kleinlax21\" here, just wondering if it\'s my client/computer or if there are problems server-side.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server automatically updates when a new verison comes out & I\'m using the latest version as well.

Also, I just checked the server again & it works now, odd.. If you guys have any problems logging in let me know

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is there any specific type of ship/station you guys would like to see? I can build random shit all day long but it helps to have an idea of what we need so I can focus in on filling those gaps.