Personal Defense - Armor, Weapons, Boarding, Robots, and Medicine

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    all these ideas are awesome and I LOVE the 40k jokes u threw in. I would make an army of necron billy\'s or make a but ton of tau battlesuits from the mechsuits. also maybe a different classification system for the mechsuits. Maybe light, medium and heavy mechsuits. light suits are fast and have lots of anti infantry weapons but have hardly any armour, medium suits are a good all round mix and heavy suits have loads of armour, tons of anti ship and powerfull weapons at the price of movement speed. also massive close combat weapons on the mechsuits?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    for the microblocks there could be a system like in cubeworld how you make metal from ores (plexanium, awesomite, etc) and those metals give the weapon extra stats depending on the miniblocks that you add. also maybe the option to add a bayonet to the guns would be nice

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    this is an epic idea and i would love to see this implemented to the game (come on schema!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    GENIUS IDEA

YOU GET A FREE COOKIE.

assuming you send me your address so i can PUT IT ALL OVER THE INTERNET i mean send you the cookie.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Section 8... Nuff said.

Plantery gun battries and raiding parties to control them... AA turrents to shoot down drop pods and Mechs dropping to the surface... Faction wars over planets that contain extremely valuable minerals... And of course finding pockets of life on planets that you can befreind or murder!

Mech\'s w/ shotgun kneecaps for handling thoose pesky infantry that come at you when your destroying that mech that they built that has a giant freaking drill.

Reaction score
    One peice of armor should be jet packs for boarding or moving around faster in space. It could work like Kerbal Space Program in that it recharges when you enter a ship or space station. and of course a microblock system could work to make it more powerful by adding certain objects.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    to make it where you can take prisoners there should be a thing that lets you make it where you cant suicide on that server so you could take prisoners and if you dump them in a random sector they are stuck there

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    a thing that would prevent you from being able to jail people and ransom them is they can interact with stuff so maybe the handcuffs would prevent the person in them to interact with stuff

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Mercanary Leader: \"Due to the retardation of the Billy robots...we have been hired to aid them in mech combat...\"

Mercanary 2: \"Don\'t they have a bunch of expendable droids with rocket launchers that could shred our mech\'s lims off?\"

Mercanary Leader: \"Yes....but the question is simple...do you like money?\"

Mercanary 2: \"Yes.\"

Mercanary Leader: \"Good! Mount your Mech. We orbital drop now.\"

Mercanary 2: \"Wait what?\"

*watch this video*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rveg9MxCYw

Mercanary 2 during teh drop: \"I hate surprises....\"

Reaction score
    hey, I want to introduce you to a personal friend of mine :)

Reaction score
    Simply just add the legs system

And for boarding :

A teleportation device will be nice but we need the possibility to activate or desactivate it inside the ship core but the device can be \"Hacked\" for activation with another ship : That would be nice !

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The confirmation for the teleporter should be for the teleporter CPU. That way, you HAVE to defend the teleporter or else people will teleport onto your ship and blow it up from the inside.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If we do all the modules thing

This gun would end up very, very expensive because it\'s cool looking :P And possibly quite impractical as well..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Feels like star-made become Call of duty with those things !

I can\'t imagine fights in astronauts mode , I think this is not in the spirit of the game itself ...

So , not very enthousiastic about it ! Even if the ideas aren\'t so bad ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If it becomes like cawadoody

Doesn\'t that mean every first person shooter is like call of duty? I don\'t recall being able to make guns from scratch, model and all, in call of duty. I don\'t recall having to actually manufacture the gun at the factory in call of duty. I don\'t even recall armor and melee weapons beyond a knife in call of duty!

The only thing that makes it similar to CoD is that it introduces guns in a first person game. So you\'re saying every game where you can use ranged weapons in first person is like CoD?

I\'m not trying to be rude, but it\'s kind of hard for me to not be rude whenever I say anything :c I\'m just a negative guy like that :P