Organisational Military Distribution

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    There are multiple analysis databases of 'Who would win' scenarios across intergalactic networks
    This is a theoretical data analysis of Organisation Military Distribution featuring:

The database compiles total values of the 4 'combined' entities:

• Member Factions
    • Servers operating on
    • Estimated Personnel
    • Estimated Fleet Size
    • Total Reserve Fleet Size (filled blueprints or reserve fleet, not deployed)
    • Total Reserve Storage Volume (m)
    The database also breaks these down into further sections including:
    • Number of Members
    • Number of Servers Operating Upon
    • Titans
    • Battleships
    • Cruisers/BattleCruisers
    • Frigates,Destroyers
    • Reserve Storage Volume (m)
    • Reserve Fleet (filled bps)
    Update Rate:

This database will be updated on a once a month basis with up-to-date statistics from all nations that publish their records or disclose them to OOB Management.

Rules of Use:
    1. For missing data or in cases where factions do not keep 100% accurate data, an estimate will be made following discussions with that relevant faction's personnel.
    2. In a scenario where a nation doesn't reveal statistics, all values will be 0, unless it already had previous statistics. If that was the case, the records are kept at their previous values.
    3. A nation cannot supply information about the values of another nation's military distribution unless given express public permission to do so from a commander in the second nation's administration.
    4. This data may be distributed at will, however, the OOB Management doesn't take responsibility for the use of said data. The use of data for abuse whether it be social, racial, political (etc.) is not advisory with a view to respecting terms of starmadedock community.
    5. No disputes of information in this database are allowed on this thread. If you have any queries, or issues with the database, please contact Bogdan via a private conversation. This applies to questions about explaining data.

Suggestions:

Suggestions can be made if a member of the community wishes for another variable to be included in future editions of the database. Please note that the OOB will not exert pressure onto involved factions to release their data.

The database:

Link to database google spreadsheet document
    Link to PDF Formatted version

Clarification:

• The number of Servers Operating Upon refers to servers where at least one member faction of a coalition is active and established. It does not refer only to servers where all members are present.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bagatur

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

^member count

That's a funny joke but can we see the actual count please? I'm curious.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score

Please rename to either the Aesthetican Navy or Aesthetica, as, well, Aesthetics is myself.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score

^member count

That's a funny joke but can we see the actual count please? I'm curious.
    Please refer to Rule no.5 in future. I will leave this one post as an example, however, this is the data that was acquired about Vaygr Empire and Infinite Legion.
    Please note that the OOB will not exert pressure onto involved factions to release their data.

Please rename to either the Aesthetican Navy or Aesthetica, as, well, Aesthetics is myself.
    Corrected accordingly. Sincerest apologies for the mistake.

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    I applaud your efforts Bogdan, this is probably the most non-biased faction related factsheet I have ever seen.

Maybe you should revive the History of Factions document while you are at it, the original is pretty much dead and needs someone less biased to do it!

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Currently it is being considered requesting a list of members to confirm member data. Their real names, dates of birth, IP will not be compromised and the aforementioned list would only be stored by myself and not disclosed to other factions. This would allow for undisputable numbers of members for each faction.

It is understandable however that some factions may prefer anonymity and thus withhold said data, however, if it were to be provided (private message to me on discord or via starmadedock), it would make updating this database a lot easier and help to avoid 'forum warfare'.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Due to the fact that there will be several resets around the starmade world, the 'second edition' of the database will be published approximately by 11th of December.

If there are any proposed changes to variables in the database, please send a private conversation to Bogdan.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Are you counting non-Starmade Odium players or ones that aren't active?

That number definitely isn't active Starmade players and it also shouldn't include "vassal" players.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    The next edition of the Organisational Military Distribution Database will have a few small amendments.
    Starting on from the December edition:
    Bombers-Frigates: 11k-60k mass
    Battlecruisers: 61k-250k mass
    Battleships-Titans: 251k- ∞ mass
    1. 'Number of members' refers to number of members active in starmade within last 2 months
    2. All ship categories will be assigned mass-brackets from OOB ship classification so as to avoid factions writing of their ships as higher/lower rank than they really are
    3. 'Frigates, Destroyers' will be turned into 'Bombers-Frigates'
    4. 'Cruisers, BattleCruisers' will be turned into 'Battlecruisers'
    5. 'Titans' will be turned into 'Battleships-Titans'
    6. Magitek Knights will be added within Odium category
    7. Kha'ak Fleet will be removed from Odium category

Last edited:
    Reactions: Az14el
    Reaction score
    So is this resource still being maintained or has OOB abadoned it?

(mod squad pls, I have to post this 3 times now :/)

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    So is this resource still being maintained or has OOB abandoned* it?

(mod squad pls, I have to post this 3 times now :/)
    This resource is indeed still 'active' in the form that it will be updated at some point, when suitable information has been gathered from most major factions. Due to the fact that certain involved factions have been less active with the power update, we have so far delayed releasing the next updated version.