NP Odium Pact

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score

OUR PURPOSE

For several years now we have pursued our goal of creating a better universe, through conflict.

TRIAL BY FIRE

In the process we have created the greatest alliance in the starmade universe; the Odium Pact.

Visit our website

Joining is on invitation only.

Servers:

Galaxies Aflame Online 2 (Main Server)
    Freaks R Us
    Light vs Dark

FACTIONS:

The Vaygr Empire

A totalitarian empire with a focus on it's military. They wield the most destructive force known. The Vaygr has a long history of war and conflict and are a founding faction of the Odium Pact. They are lead by Zoro

Kha'ak Fleet

An extremely versatile and multifaceted entity who has distinguished themselves as a dangerous and unpredictable enemy. They are led by Komatodik

Magitek Knights

The Magitek Knights are an elite group of marauders. They are lead by Veilith.

Infinite Legion

"When one falls, a thousand will rise" Is the battle cry of the Infinite Legion, this faction is a true example of brute force, there is no other way for the Infinite Legion, they are led by LordSidonus

Videos of Odium in action below

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score

What do you mean with 'win an email'. You mean 'from your email' or 'email this form' or 'fill via email'?

Whilst in practice the underlying idea is clear, I think maybe an alteration of the word choice would be appropriate

I think from all the Odium threads I have seen, this is the best one so far and I think it was a good idea to make a website on wix as that means no need to put too much info on homepage here.

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score

What do you mean with 'win an email'. You mean 'from your email' or 'email this form' or 'fill via email'?

Whilst in practice the underlying idea is clear, I think maybe an alteration of the word choice would be appropriate

I think from all the Odium threads I have seen, this is the best one so far and I think it was a good idea to make a website on wix as that means no need to put too much info on homepage here.
    yea the enjin site wasnt cutting it, this is more simplistic and easy to use, its also cheaper

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Flaming II
    '
    ARCHITECTURE

War and conflict are not the only activities that Odium factions take part in. Art, architecture, and design are important to us as well. We spend many hours designing such artistic structures.
    '

Zoro's architecture truly is impressive, I gotta say.

Reactions: KillaKrazy

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    So is it some sort of private Odium Pact rule that your thread needs to be recreated every other month? You should probably just assign that duty to someone who doesn't keep getting banned for ban evasion. May I recommend dsgraves, komatodik, TwoNiner, or LordSidonus, Zo- erm, Zero?

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    '
    ARCHITECTURE

War and conflict are not the only activities that Odium factions take part in. Art, architecture, and design are important to us as well. We spend many hours designing such artistic structures.
    '

So is it some sort of private Odium Pact rule that your thread needs to be recreated every other month? You should probably just assign that duty to someone who doesn't keep getting banned for ban evasion. May I recommend dsgraves, komatodik, TwoNiner, or LordSidonus, Zo- erm, Zero?

The faction subforum has some specific rules which users must follow.
    • If a thread has the NP (No Politics) prefix, any posts made in that thread not directly related to recruitment, internal faction discussion among current faction members or "friendly" faction discussion is not permitted. (Friendly faction discussion is decided by the thread creator and moderation). This will generally be considered flaming, trolling or spam, which will be determined by moderation.
    In case you didn't get the memo, that means your not welcome here so go be a non-achieving forum warrior elsewhere

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    The faction subforum has some specific rules which users must follow.
    • If a thread has the NP (No Politics) prefix, any posts made in that thread not directly related to recruitment, internal faction discussion among current faction members or "friendly" faction discussion is not permitted. (Friendly faction discussion is decided by the thread creator and moderation). This will generally be considered flaming, trolling or spam, which will be determined by moderation.
    In case you didn't get the memo, that means your not welcome here so go be a non-achieving forum warrior elsewhere
    How is me politely offering a suggestion to prevent the need to remake your thread every 2 months not "friendly faction discussion"?

Also, obligatory *you're

Jasper1991

Totaly not an alt, btw join Vaygr XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Reaction score
    How is me politely offering a suggestion to prevent the need to remake your thread every 2 months not "friendly faction discussion"?

Also, obligatory *you're
    Because you are doing this for the exclusive purpose of trying to start an argument, if it was "friendly" it would be worded differently.

Besides, we don't want your suggestions, we play this game to fight in it, not on the forums.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Because you are doing this for the exclusive purpose of trying to start an argument, if it was "friendly" it would be worded differently.

Besides, we don't want your suggestions, we play this game to fight in it, not on the forums.
    What part of my post is unfriendly? Please, tell me, I will reword it.

And if you don't care about the forums, wouldn't it make the most sense to have a user that is not likely to be banned be the owner of the post to minimize your faction footprint? There's probably 3 dozen buried Odium Pact threads at this point.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    What part of my post is unfriendly? Please, tell me, I will reword it.

And if you don't care about the forums, wouldn't it make the most sense to have a user that is not likely to be banned be the owner of the post to minimize your faction footprint? There's probably 3 dozen buried Odium Pact threads at this point.
    to be fair, there's like three or four arstotzka/FCM threads

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    '
    ARCHITECTURE

'

Literally already flaming...
    Dude really?

Im assuming you didnt even look at the picture right next to the paragraph cited. Thanks FD.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Literally already flaming...
    Dude really?

Im assuming you didnt even look at the picture right next to the paragraph cited. Thanks FD.
    Jeez, no wonder everyone hates Odium. Someone complements your work and you tell them to fuck off. Someone else offers a suggestion for the streamlining of your faction and you tell them to fuck off. You're probably going to tell /me/ to fuck off too! So hostile :eek:

ZeroRa

Vaygr Representative
    Reaction score
    Jeez, no wonder everyone hates Odium. Someone complements your work and you tell them to fuck off. Someone else offers a suggestion for the streamlining of your faction and you tell them to fuck off. You're probably going to tell /me/ to fuck off too! So hostile :eek:
    You're telling me that was a complement... ok

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    In regards to architecture I think Infinite Legion ships are anorexic Vaygr ships, but that's just me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    '
    ARCHITECTURE

'

TNT flame STRONK!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Oh no you found out, it's definitely not like I'm Aceface too.
    Oh no
    [doublepost=1473120646,1473119785][/doublepost]On a more relevant note:

Seriously guys, you (FD, zoro and friends) are taking Starmade way too seriously, take a few weeks break, i did the same thing too and i can't even take the faction drama as anything more than a joke now.

Go read a 2 million word book or play something else, or watch netflix or shite