The Furon Empire (Recruiting)

Reaction score
    I am the current leader of the Furon Empire and I am in the process of recruiting new blood for our mighty empire. We can be located on the Shattered Skies Server.

History: We started out as the Furion Empire about 2 years ago and have gone from that to the UNSC before finally settling on The Furon Empire. Ever since our foundation we have been dedicated to building new types of ships, galactic domination and space exploration. We have been involved in the great server wars of the sunworld server and of the trekmade server. Today we currently operate various classes of ships, most of which are homemade, and are working on building more types of ships including a third generation of fighter class ship.

Types of ships: (pictures to follow eventually)
    1. Varus Class Titan
    2. Gaius Class Battlestar
    3. Furon Battleship
    4. Spirit Class Cruiser
    5. Thompson Class Destroyer
    6. Various Frigate Classes
    7. Several Types of Mining Ships
    8. Viper Mark II Fighter

Why should you apply? We are in need of lots of players that are active and are mature. We offer basically free ships to participating members and we can offer many alliances with other powerful factions.

How to apply? Simple state you 1. In-game name
    2. Position you want (miner, fighter, builder)
    3. A paragraph about yourself
    4. Skills
    5. Age (helps us limit our usage of profane words)

Are there any ranks? Yes we have several ranks in our faction including (from top to bottom):
    Admiral: Head of engineering, construction, war fleets, mining, spying
    Imperial Admiral: head of fleet operations
    Fleet Master: Head of a fleet
    Vice Admiral: Assistant advising admiral of the Fleet master
    Rear Admiral (upper half): Head of upper fleet operations
    Rear Admiral (lower half): Head of lower fleet operations
    Commander: Head of battlegroup, Head of judicial branch, Head of economics
    Captain: Leader of a capitol sized ship, Heads of marines
    Shipmaster: Master of a ship class
    Fleet Captain: Head of a fleet flagship
    Basic Captain: Head of a ship
    Marine: M1: Basic marine status in the empire
    M2: Sergeant grade marine in charge of up to 3 other marines of lower rank
    M3: Sergeant-Major grade marine, in charge of 2 lower rank marines
    M4: Warrant Officer grade marine, in charge of marine operations
    M5: Lieutenant grade marine, head of marine companies
    M6: Major grade marine, in charge of marine battalions
    M7: Colonel grade marine, head of marine divisions
    M8: General grade marine, head of all ground operations
    Recruit: Basic rank in the empire

How do I rank up? You have to present yourself in an exceptional way to the top leadership and perform your assigned tasks/orders when they are given.

Rules: 1. No griefing
    2. No betrayals/team killing
    3. No stealing from anyone
    4. You cannot provoke a war just because
    5. Please monitor your use of language

Current Leaders within the empire:
    Fleet Admiral spocklin, head of government and the military.
    Admiral AWatchingOwl, head of the point defense fleet.
    Commander ZettaX, head of military logistics and planning division.
    Commander Tomatart, head of construction.

Fleet squadrons leaders:
    Captain WookieMan, 1st fighter squadron.
    Captain Fennekin, 2nd fighter squadron.
    Marine MCC_Vargues, 3rd fighter squadron.

Punishments? For breaking our rules or joining us to just take from us to be funny you will be hunted down and killed by our leadership and our allies. We do not tolerate any funny business in this faction. If you follow all of those rules then you should be good as far as that goes.

Anything else? We have a requirement that the majority of what is mined goes to the top leadership for production of faction ships and for our strategic war reserve. This is not intended to be a way of stealing what you have gathered for the faction we just like to make sure there is enough to produce the ships we need. We also will be giving players ships and tasks based on rank (fighters, destroyers, frigates etc). Some tasks a commander might get is patrol duty, this means patrolling our vast reaches of the galaxy in case of an attack. We can also assign you to mining duty as long as we see fit as per how much of one type or more resources we need. Please consider joining this faction as we want you, the players of starmade, to be in a fun and diverse gaming environment.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458104186,1458101523][/DOUBLEPOST]Varus Class Titan
    Information here ==> Furon Empire

Attachments

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I've visited your base on SS before. Your Covenant-style ships have an... interesting(?) wedging style.

Reaction score
    The covenant ship is downloaded from the starmade ship docks and then modified. Currently we have reduced the number of covenant fleet ships to 1 as we are fazing them out in favor of the Gaius Class Battlestar.

Reaction score
    New: Today the Furon Empire has gone to war with Final Entropy after a surprise attack on the home system left the Furon shipyard in rubble.

Reaction score
    Current top leaders: Fleet Admiral -spocklin
    Vice Admiral -AWatchingOwl

Reaction score
    i want to join your faction:)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459703384,1459703154][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I am the current leader of the Furon Empire and I am in the process of recruiting new blood for our mighty empire. We can be located on the Shattered Skies Server.

History: We started out as the Furion Empire about 2 years ago and have gone from that to the UNSC before finally settling on The Furon Empire. Ever since our foundation we have been dedicated to building new types of ships, galactic domination and space exploration. We have been involved in the great server wars of the sunworld server and of the trekmade server. Today we currently operate various classes of ships, most of which are homemade, and are working on building more types of ships including a third generation of fighter class ship.

1. Varus Class Titan
    3. Furon Battleship
    4. Spirit Class Cruiser
    8. Viper Mark II Fighter

Why should you apply? We are in need of lots of players that are active and are mature. We offer basically free ships to participating members and we can offer many alliances with other powerful factions.

4. Skills

Are there any ranks? Yes we have several ranks in our faction including (from top to bottom) Fleet Admiral, Vice Admiral, Commander, Captain, Pilot and Marine.

How do I rank up? You have to present yourself in an exceptional way to the top leadership and perform your assigned tasks/orders when they are given.

Punishments? For breaking our rules or joining us to just take from us to be funny you will be hunted down and killed by our leadership and our allies. We do not tolerate any funny business in this faction. If you follow all of those rules then you should be good as far as that goes.

Anything else? We have a requirement that the majority of what is mined goes to the top leadership for production of faction ships and for our strategic war reserve. This is not intended to be a way of stealing what you have gathered for the faction we just like to make sure there is enough to produce the ships we need. We also will be giving players ships and tasks based on rank (fighters, destroyers, frigates etc). Some tasks a commander might get is patrol duty, this means patrolling our vast reaches of the galaxy in case of an attack. We can also assign you to mining duty as long as we see fit as per how much of one type or more resources we need. Please consider joining this faction as we want you, the players of starmade, to be in a fun and diverse gaming environment.
    can i join your faction?

Reaction score

1. Varus Class Titan
    3. Furon Battleship
    4. Spirit Class Cruiser
    8. Viper Mark II Fighter

4. Skills

Are there any ranks? Yes we have several ranks in our faction including (from top to bottom) Fleet Admiral, Vice Admiral, Commander, Captain, Pilot and Marine.

im MCCVargues im builder im new to game i can do basic logic like building big ships im 12 years old

Reaction score
    1.In-game name:
    ZettaX
    Fighter
    Basically i found this game while being bored and searching for games :P, and i love AI, and with the introduction of fleets i just wanted to create a carrier and put 300 drones on it.

That's not the entire paragraph, lol, I am 14 years old and my main language is spanish (Which is why you'll see that i don't speak english very well, allthough you might understand what i say in most cases), i learned english by studying and i haven't finished yet :P

I'm the kind of person who likes to drop 300 ai drones at somebody and just sit on their carrier and let turrets fire, i love automation, which is why it is hard for me to pick a position, since i may do multitasking at times (Like have a mining fleet, send the drones mining and continue hunting pirates), I hope you're ok with it
    4. Skills
    When it comes to skills, i got none, since i'm not so deep into the game, i don't have any strong points (As in, i'm not a specialized turret builder or anything related to building), But i will develop them in time, It's ok if you don't recruit me because of this, but the main reason i want to join the faction is to improve my abilities, since i can't really do much by my own (I have been playing alone in servers, creating my mining fleets and sending 10+ drones everywhere, and that's about it, never really dug deep into the game, but i'm looking forward to), I would love to have someone in the faction teach me how to do such things, and i'll try hard to stand out in the faction, since i don't have much experience (Allthough i'm not a complete newbie, Don't worry).
    Like i said, I'm 14 years old