-Odium Pact- Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Are you really allowed to question an enemy factions internal practices if you know nothing of the reasoning?
    It was a legitimate question. Are Odium factions allowed to kick out the members of other Odium factions?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The internal matters of a clan can at anytime be kept internal by its commanders should they see fit.

I see no reason to continue asking a question if the commander has already declined to say.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The internal matters of a clan can at anytime be kept internal by its commanders should they see fit.

I see no reason to continue asking a question if the commander has already declined to say.
    Oh of course! I'm not saying anything to the contrary. I was answering Atlas Alliance's question of whether or not Lecic is allowed to ask the question in the first place. He is.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It was a legitimate question. Are Odium factions allowed to kick out the members of other Odium factions?
    Well it depends on which faction is doing the kicking, and which faction is getting it's members kicked out. I doubt that's how it's supposed to work...

IE - Does it hurt vaygr? If so, no, don't kick em. Does it hurt CR? ACEFACE MAKE THAT GUY LEAVE! Does it hurt AA? What? AA has members?

EDIT - a continuation...

There is that one guy... We could kick him! But doesn't he own the build server? That would hurt vaygr, so no.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Well since we need to make it public. Reason follows.
    "Give him a day or two
    He'll come around.
    Surely he realizes how much intel and blueprints could be made public, and surely he'll also realize he doesn't have the players to kick one out.
    Plus it seems a little ungrateful, after all the stuff I've been doing lately.
    Anyway, I'll be away next week, so I'm sure if he needs more time he'll have it.
    The forum policy is cowardly frankly, and the best way to make people not want to be here is to restrict freedom of speech, and insist that no one say anything."

After complete disrespect Odium Commanders and unwillingness to abide by our policies. You were removed. Mostly because of the conduct you are displaying now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437688157,1437687822][/DOUBLEPOST]Can follow up with screenshot if necessary just gotta wait for AceFace to get Back on. See there is an unspoken rule in the faction community. To stoop as low as leaking faction blueprints puts you in a bit of a bad spot and hasn't been done since ridik_ulass.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm not even sure who this Atlas Alliance account is an alt for...

Seriously though use your real account and not this one.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well since we need to make it public. Reason follows.
    "Give him a day or two
    He'll come around.
    Surely he realizes how much intel and blueprints could be made public, and surely he'll also realize he doesn't have the players to kick one out.
    Plus it seems a little ungrateful, after all the stuff I've been doing lately.
    Anyway, I'll be away next week, so I'm sure if he needs more time he'll have it.
    The forum policy is cowardly frankly, and the best way to make people not want to be here is to restrict freedom of speech, and insist that no one say anything."

After complete disrespect Odium Commanders and unwillingness to abide by our policies. You were removed. Mostly because of the conduct you are displaying now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437688157,1437687822][/DOUBLEPOST]Can follow up with screenshot if necessary just gotta wait for AceFace to get Back on. See there is an unspoken rule in the faction community. To stoop as low as leaking faction blueprints puts you in a bit of a bad spot and hasn't been done since ridik_ulass.
    Oh good. Because that's false information, because that is not what that says. I don't have any current faction blueprints to leak, so that is not what that says. Check again before you accuse someone of repeating the crimes of ridik, Blackhawk. Oh, and sorry about the bit where you need a new alt, but the blatant ban evasion while complaining about rules in the starmade community is a little disgusting.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oh good. Because that's false information, because that is not what that says. I don't have any current faction blueprints to leak, so that is not what that says. Check again before you accuse someone of repeating the crimes of ridik, Blackhawk. Oh, and sorry about the bit where you need a new alt, but the blatant ban evasion while complaining about rules in the starmade community is a little disgusting.
    So you are saying that its not what that said? Even though you know thats what it said?

I mean cover me in flames and call me gitler but i'd think it said that it said what it said.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    To stoop as low as leaking faction blueprints puts you in a bit of a bad spot and hasn't been done since ridik_ulass.
    In addition to what samuel said about ban evasion, you've stooped lower within the community I believe. Ridik was a clever, charming, and scary man. You're just an annoyance most of the time.
    Dread syndicate runs a much better operation than you faction wise, and even runs it cleanly. I pm'd Zackey a while ago asking for something, and out of habit called you a fag. He called me out on that, TBH that gained a lot of respect from me. I can disagree with his ways of going about things, but I can't dislike him. The same can not be said about you.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    In addition to what samuel said about ban evasion, you've stooped lower within the community I believe. Ridik was a clever, charming, and scary man. You're just an annoyance most of the time.
    Dread syndicate runs a much better operation than you faction wise, and even runs it cleanly. I pm'd Zackey a while ago asking for something, and out of habit called you a fag. He called me out on that, TBH that gained a lot of respect from me. I can his ways of going about things, but I can't dislike him. The same can not be said about you.

Well, To be fair, We could all just hug it out.

I mean if both sides just maybe hugged it out...

Hugs for days.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    All, rage, tears, spam, a combination of all three is ruining my low sodium diet.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    All, rage, tears, spam, a combination of all three is ruining my low sodium diet.
    if you want some sodium go to far out in the beach...
    trust me on the fact that theres a shitton of salt in the sea... burnt most of my throat with it when i almost drowned

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    if you want some sodium go to far out in the beach...
    trust me on the fact that theres a shitton of salt in the sea... burnt most of my throat with it when i almost drowned
    My friend I can give you all the salt you need from the stockpile Dread Syndicate happens to have after certain events

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I officially announce that dread syndicate has formed its own alliance... Cooked seal