-Odium Pact- Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    i announce that the once dead faction of Mandalore be resurected and form an alliance consisting of roast beef, steak, and an all you can eat buffet of chinese food. may the hunger be with you

Reactions: Lecic

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I suppose this is a problem...

Samuel got access to the CR website a week ago...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I suppose this is a problem...

Samuel got access to the CR website a week ago...
    What? They don't use it, they don't have enough members to use it, and at their current rate of member loss, will be dead in a few weeks anyway.

I'm holding on to it for the next iteration of the CR. Maybe it can be more useful then.

I was the only one interested in the website anyway.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437705133,1437704755][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So you are saying that its not what that said? Even though you know thats what it said?

I mean cover me in flames and call me gitler but i'd think it said that it said what it said.
    Hmm.
    I am saying that is not what it says.
    For about four seconds after learning I'd been booted from the faction it said that, before I realized that because it said that I was
    1. Being stupid. I don't have any blueprints worth making public
    2. Potentially hurting whatever the next iteration of the CR will be in the long term.
    3. Not going to hurt anyone but myself in the short term. No one cares if they get CR ship blueprints, I just look pointlessly mean.
    4. Stooping to their level. Odium was founded by Ridik and Zoro, who strived and strive, respectively, to do such things.
    I mean, if he somehow managed to ninja a screenshot of it, fine, but that's not what it says now, and I would not do such a thing anyway.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    What? They don't use it, they don't have enough members to use it, and at their current rate of member loss, will be dead in a few weeks anyway.

I'm holding on to it for the next iteration of the CR. Maybe it can be more useful then.

I was the only one interested in the website anyway.
    Lol.

Losing you is a benefit to CR in this case.

You are immature, selfish, and unable to follow the basic instruction of "stop crap posting". You are the literal laughing stock of the Odium Pact on this forum, and now, through sheer angst after being kicked you are claiming " CR will be dead in a few weeks" because you believe your presence to the most important thing that ever graced this faction.

Over time, maybe CR will die. Maybe it will thrive. This is an uncertain future. A simple way to say it, those who remain behind are close friends with a strong bond, common goal, and mutual respect. Even if they behave poorly by accident, they will realise their fault and realign themselves.

I GUARANTEE you, the next iteration of CR will not be done by you!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Lol.

Losing you is a benefit to CR in this case.

You are immature, selfish, and unable to follow the basic instruction of "stop crap posting". You are the literal laughing stock of the Odium Pact on this forum, and now, through sheer angst after being kicked you are claiming " CR will be dead in a few weeks" because you believe your presence to the most important thing that ever graced this faction.

Over time, maybe CR will die. Maybe it will thrive. This is an uncertain future.

But I GUARANTEE you, the next iteration of CR will not be done by you!
    I mean, I could go and show the progressive loss of players in all the comms channels, but frankly, it's not worth it to take and post all of those screenshots.
    If you want to have a personal insult fest, go right ahead. I don't believe that my presence had anything to do with the CR membership problem. I was a very active member, perhaps even the most active, but that really doesn't matter. Eventually it will be just you and ace sitting alone after everyone else has either been kicked or gotten tired of dealing with what goes on there.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Please, member loss happens over time, people move on, people have lives and other commitments or desire change.

This, I do not blame them.

CR might die, it might not, but one thing I am sure is even after the members left, all of them left on goodwill.

The people that left continued to be friends of mine, of Aceface's and pretty much the rest of Odium. Hell, we still play different games together. Those that left did not prance around and proclaim that "CR WILL DIE", and rather hoped for our future success in the background.

Your case is an expulsion. We have, throughout the history of CR expelled only spies, but now, you become the first we kick for disciplinary issues. So no, member loss in this case is not an issue.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Your case is an expulsion. We have, throughout the history of CR expelled only spies, but now, you become the first we kick for disciplinary issues.
    Look, if you can't keep it civil, don't make broad, hard to prove statements like that.

And even if that is the case, keep in mind that Calderon was a democracy, officially at least. Everyone was supposed to matter. From what I have seen, no matter how much I ask for it, aceface does not listen to member opinions nor lead himself. Thus we are left with whopping inactivity combined with any action resulting in uncomfortable situations for everyone. The only source of leadership I have seen comes from outside the faction, from Zoro, Graves, Blackhawk, etc., even though I'm told they officially aren't supposed to be able to eject or punish members.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

I have been in the FIRST CR since ILLUSIVE times and stayed in practically ALL iteration of CR.

I have yet to see someone being kicked out like you Samuel for that period of time. The LACK of evidence thereof is an actual proof that no one got kicked.

You have no rights to challenge the leadership of CR or Odium as a whole. The decision to kick was made collectively, otherwise I would have objected to excessive influence from Vaygr on CR. Notice how I haven't?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You act is if your friendship of the Cobalt lackeys hasnt already lost nearly all involved Mort.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You act is if your friendship of the Cobalt lackeys hasnt already lost nearly all involved Mort.
    I can still call the members that left friends of mine with no problem.

Different views and path taken does not mean that there were saber rattling Thadius. I still view Leanson, Jan, and the rest friends whom I will help as much as I can, and most certainly hope they are the same.

It will be great if you do not refer to us as "lackeys".

:)

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Lets be honest CR is down to four members and its leader hasnt been active recently. It seems like CR has become less of a faction and more of a squad for whichever other Odium faction comes on.

I hope this was not planned by others yet it feels as if it was.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Lets be honest CR is down to four members and its leader hasnt been active recently. It seems like CR has become less of a faction and more of a squad for whichever other Odium faction comes on.

I hope this was not planned by others yet it feels as if it was.
    I think Aceface was banned from forums again for something. :p

I talked with him yesterday.....

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Wouldn't that mean all Odium leaders are banned...

This doesn't faze you at all?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wouldn't that mean all Odium leaders are banned...

This doesn't faze you at all?

I think Aceface is only temp suspended, but no, because alternative for communication is available.

The action that got them banned I will not and cannot condone, but they are my friends nonetheless. :)

Reaction score
    Don't you worry your sweet little heart about odium membership we use steam groups for a reason. Members will always play other games as soon as they hear war they jump at the news. As far as leadership not listening ace and Blackhawk both sat and listened to sams and holycookies suggestions on rank progression. As for all the other puppets. If you're not an odium faction or member why do you feel we need your opinions? We took care of an issue and announced the issue to prevent PR problems so a ejected member didn't try to use his previous position to gain entitlement. You could easily take it to pm and leave this thread for our announcementsm

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Public Relations is a two way thing.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Look, if you can't keep it civil, don't make broad, hard to prove statements like that.

And even if that is the case, keep in mind that Calderon was a democracy, officially at least. Everyone was supposed to matter. From what I have seen, no matter how much I ask for it, aceface does not listen to member opinions nor lead himself. Thus we are left with whopping inactivity combined with any action resulting in uncomfortable situations for everyone. The only source of leadership I have seen comes from outside the faction, from Zoro, Graves, Blackhawk, etc., even though I'm told they officially aren't supposed to be able to eject or punish members.
    Calderon was a democracy yes but Cobalt Royalty does not follow in that path....
    the days of the old Calderon republic are dead stop complaining
    the new CR has many different policies

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    sup guys. please no flame. i kicked samuel after he drove my patience to an end with the sh!ttalking. end of story.

also Lecic odium pact higher ups can't kick someone from another faction that isn't theirs. atlas here is just being my messenger due to my temp ban.

Last edited: