-Odium Pact- Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    In an intimidating non exploit way yeah.

Reaction score
    Announcement: Dread Syndicate has joined the Odium Pact. Welcome to the brotherhood. May we cause chaos together for years to come.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Dread Syndicate withdrew from odium pact due to pressure from other factions.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Completely understood, glad we could help you in your endeavors to make individuals uncomfortable. ;) We are still looking forward to helping you with those issues you discussed yesterday.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    since when did any odium member care about pleasing the masses
    When it benefits them. And, maybe this is just me, but I'm pretty sure they've got plenty of benefits to reap by helping the largest faction on a server that ALSO shares the same views as the rest of Odium.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    When it benefits them. And, maybe this is just me, but I'm pretty sure they've got plenty of benefits to reap by helping the largest faction on a server that ALSO shares the same views as the rest of Odium.
    then why would said faction leave odium if they have the same views
    it seems like an easy road to conquest of the server

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    then why would said faction leave odium if they have the same views
    it seems like an easy road to conquest of the server
    Would you want to stay in an alliance that instantly made the rest of the server extremely hostile to you?

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    Lol man, I don't think Zackey_TNT cares about making people hostile to him. As he stated his goal is server domination, that means it's his intention to step on toes. Whoever they may be. He will still be an ally of ours just not apart of Odium so that he can maintain independence from Odium Rules and TeamSpeak. He's just as much of a threat to you guys now as he was before. The only difference is now he has backup and no Rulea of Engagement like Odium.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Lol man, I don't think Zackey_TNT cares about making people hostile to him. As he stated his goal is server domination, that means it's his intention to step on toes. Whoever they may be. He will still be an ally of ours just not apart of Odium so that he can maintain independence from Odium Rules and TeamSpeak. He's just as much of a threat to you guys now as he was before. The only difference is now he has backup and no Rulea of Engagement like Odium.
    Odium has rules of engagement? interesting....

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Joining the odium pact restricted us and I didn't like that yes, But I just didn't want this war between myself and the rest of yall to be nothing but flamming and claiming. By joining odium pact I thought I'd be able to wined you all up so much to attack us again.

But instead a massive freaking flamewar starts in the forum a pathetic result for sure.

By joining the odium pact I in the first hour of being in it received extreme heat from lecic and told him to toss off.

I then watched a few of these "videos" of blackhawk and such going between ts3 servers was was displeased by how distasteful he conducted himself and wasn't liking the fact I was in the same pact as him.

The final nail came from a dear friend of mine, uncertainty.
    And the fact that zoro wanted my members over to his ts3 which not only does bobby not like but i've tried to be careful about.

However, If they are at war with our common foes I see no reason not to help them crush our foes.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437105403,1437104915][/DOUBLEPOST]That reminds me take alook at this wonderful art from Lecic

Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    As of 20150723 at 14:00 0Samuel0 is hereby removed and banned from all Odium Factions. He no longer represents any faction participating in the Odium Pact

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    As of 20150723 at 14:00 0Samuel0 is hereby removed and banned from all Odium Factions. He no longer represents any faction participating in the Odium Pact
    Are you really allowed to remove members from other Odium factions?

Reaction score
    Are you really allowed to question an enemy factions internal practices if you know nothing of the reasoning?